Tastes like strawberries

Logan and Su Ryeon Stories

Su Ryeon hums a light tune as she mixes the ingredients for breakfast in a pastel bowl. Their house in the US isn't ostentatious like the penthouse, but warms them with a homey feel. The twins and Hye In are staying with them for the whole college winter break and the house is bursting with life all day long.

Except now, it seems. It's a quiet morning, unlike any other. Logan's still sleeping, their parental duties making him abandon his 6 o'clock wake time and enjoy a few more hours in bed. Preferably with his wife. The kids have taken Luna, who's now two, to the park nearby for a stroll, leaving the parents to enjoy a precious morning alone, before they all gather for lunch.

Su Ryeon tastes the pancake mix and puts a little more flour. Satisfied with the result, she takes a sip of strawberry juice and keeps humming, her bare feet drawing patterns on the plush carpet and she dances to the tune in her head.

Lost in her own world, she doesn't realise two sleepy eyes are watching her with adorable interest. A moment later, she feels two strong arms circling her waist and a warm body enveloping hers. 

"I love pancakes", Logan slurs as he rests his chin on her shoulder, covered with the thin material of her sleep robe.

"You're very lucky then", she turns her head sideways and leaves a kiss on his nose.

"I am". He presses a kiss on her shoulder, then pushes the garment down and repeats the action. "The luckiest", he murmurs into her creamy skin.

"The kids are in the park. We have the house to ourselves for a couple more hours", she looks at him meaningfully.

"Interesting", he tightens his arms on her waist and feels her withering under his touch. Very interesting indeed.

She rests her head on his chest and settles to enjoy his attentions. As he was in every aspect with her, Logan was so giving in his affections. He was always looking for signs in her face that he was doing a good job and whenever he found them, he doubled down and kept on it until she was bursting. This seemed to be his goal now too, judging by the scorching path his mouth was tracing on her neck.

"What kind of pancakes are you making, my queen chef?" He punctuates the last words with kisses from her neck all the way to her ear.

"Chocolate chips and strawberries". She responds knowing how much he loved them. "We'll make a lot for when the kids come". The mixture is ready but she doesn't turn on the stove yet. "So stop distracting me."

"You see me as a distraction? There's a compliment somewhere there, I'm sure". His teeth find her earlobe and he the sensitive skin, making her body a melted mass. A moan escaped her lips as she pushes behind, feeling his hard body molding to hers.

"You've made my mornings so much better", she admits.

"That's good to hear, darling. Is it because I do this?" He inquired as he twisted her in his arms so that they were now facing, trapping her between the kitchen counter and his solid body. He immediately finds her lips and brings her closer for a searing kiss. She traces his chest with her palms, bringing them up until they locked behind his neck. Using the hold, she pulls him closer, not an inch separating their bodies. Delighted by her eagerness, Logan traces her lips with his tongue and she parts them, giving him access to . Their desire unfolded as they kissed, felt by both as the clothes on them were rendered an obstacle rather than a necessity. Logan kissed her intensely and in a bit of mischief he bitted her lower lip, earning him a moan from the woman in his arms. He relished the sound of her arousal, her affirmations a precious part of their romantic interactions.

There was a time when he wasn't sure about her feelings. When he'd kissed her and she was hesitant to reciprocate. That left him unsure. Not unsure of his love, he knew that with certainty, but of her wanting him as the man in her life. Now that he's positive he's the one she chose, he loves every little thing she does to prove it. That moan leaving , the heat on her cheeks, how persistently she scratches his neck with her nails, the action bringing him not pain but arousal.

She lifts herself up to her toes to deepen the kiss. Sensing her intentions, Logan put his hands on the back of her hips, easily lifts her and places her on the kitchen counter. Her position makes her nightdress lift up on her legs, leaving all the milky skin deliciously exposed. She locks her legs behind him, pulling him in the position she wants him, flush against her body. His mouth travels from hers downwards, to her collarbone, her sternum and as he itches to the place he wants the most-

"Wow", a voice interrupts them. It's followed by "Mom!" and "Oh ". The twins avert their eyes from the scene they unceremoniously stopped when they entered the house without making noise. In an action the hilariousness of which they'll only later appreciate, Seok Hoon covers the eyes of the toddler he's carrying in his lap. Luna is puzzled at the adults, her adorable face scrunched up.

"Seok Hoon, Seok Kyun", Su Ryeon blabbers as she gathers her robe and hides behind Logan's large body for cover until she puts it on. "We didn't know you'd come back early".

"Obviously", Seok Kyun retorts. "Let's get more decent before you traumatize all of your kids in one go, okay?"

"Where's Hye In?" Logan asks, giving Su Ryeon time to gather herself.

"She's talking to the neighbor outside".

"Lucky her", Seok Hoon huffs. He loves his mother and Logan, but he'd rather not witness how much they love each other, right next to his breakfast no less.

"We came early cause Luna was fussy and didn't like the heat", Seok Kyun answers. She attempts a look in their direction. Her eyes don't get burned, but she needs more confirmation. "Are you both decent?"

"Yes", they answer, but their cheeks haven't lost their pink hue and their hair would benefit from serious combing. Still, they couldn't hide the evidence of their passionate moment, for all anyone needs to figure it out is a look in their hooded eyes. Eyes that carry a flame half lit, which would burn free later.

As they chat with the kids over pancakes, the incident almost forgotten, Logan whispers in her ear "To be continued, darling". He bites it lightly, to further get the point across.

And when she finds him that night fresh after his shower, carrying a bowl of strawberries and biting one before she kisses him, they continue from when they left off. And this time, in the cover of the night and the kids sleeping soundly, nothing will stand in the way of their desire.