Pillow Talk

Logan and Su Ryeon Stories

Something tickled Logan's nose, effectively waking him up from a restful sleep. Not that he would have slept a lot more, being an early riser since childhood. Now that he had his own children and responsibilities, him seizing the day came in very handy. A mere sun ray or some noise was enough to stir him out of sleep, ready to face the world head on, now that he was beside the woman he loved. Said woman's hair being the reason he was wincing the sleep off his eyes. As Su Ryeon's head was laying on his chest, her rich brown locks had run wild, like long brushes of paint on his white shirt. With every movement of her head, the painting they formed together changed in shape, mirroring the dynamic nature of their relationship.

He silently hoped it wasn't time for work yet, as he cherished the calmness of the early morning spent under the covers with his fiancée. As he reached on his ebony nightstand to grab the clock, a silk pillow fell down from the bedframe, obscuring his view. As he pushed it away, another pillow, this one smaller and embroidered with night blue details,  fell right beside him. This cascade left him almost bursting a laugh at the absurdity of the sleeping arrangement. And he had a certain sleeping beauty to thank for that.

"Hey baby", he called her sweetly by touching her hair and running a finger through her curl softly. Su Ryeon murmured something, but as she buried her head deeper in his chest, her voice was obstructed. He laughed at her cuteness and tried again. "Good morning, love". He looked at the open windows and it seemed about her alarm clock time. But Su Ryeon just pulled her hands around him and hugged him tighter, getting more comfortable cuddling.


"I have a question". At her murmur he continued. "Why do we need so many pillows when you only use me as one?"


Su Ryeon opened her eyes and looked at him with the most mischievous look she could muster for so early in the morning.


"They're nice and soft. I like them".


"If you like them so much why don't you use them? They're literally everywhere around us except under your beautiful head", he teased.


Indeed, they were surrounded by half a dozen pillows of different sizes, colours and textures, as if they slept right inside a furniture catalogue, the bedroom section. But although Su Ryeon had decorated the bed along with the whole room in a soft rose gold hue with green details, reminiscent of an exotic palace suite, she refused to remove the pillows when they went to sleep.


"I sleep on them sometimes. It's just that you're more comfortable", as if to punctuate her words, she lifted her leg to rest on top of his body, locking him in a tight embrace.


"So let's get rid of some, then. I don't want competition for you".

She laughed as he started to pepper her neck with kisses, pushing her hair away carefully. He moved his mouth to her shoulder, continuing the path of kisses, each eliciting a playful reaction from her. Clearly enjoying their morning playdate, Su Ryeon angled her head to give him more access to her long neck, while her foot traced the inside of his leg in a clear invitation to... keep playing.


She guides his movement by placing a palm on his head and feeling his hair slipping between her fingers.


"Are you afraid of a little competition, my Logan?"


At that he stops his movement and looks up at her, with a sparkle in his eyes that only means trouble, in an enjoyable way. Su Ryeon keeps her teasing look, her eyes focusing on his lips, pink and adorably swollen from sleep.


"I welcome the competition, darling". His eyes burn hers. With a swift move he escapes the hold of her leg and maneuvers his body on top of hers, securing one hand behind her. He brings his face impossibility close to hers and whispers in her ear.

"Especially for you in bed".


Whatever she says next is swallowed by his kiss, the passion burning a hot current inside them. Su Ryeon grabs his neck, pushing her long dark painted nails on his skin trying to pull him closer. There's no space between them anymore, touching from head to toe and slowly building a common movement of their bodies. He lifts her knee with his hand as his body is accommodated to hers, his chest touching hers in a tantalising pattern of movement. As his mouth continues the scorching path towards lower, she pushes her head back in pleasure. Her hand grabs a handful of sheets to find purchase and as she does, she pushes a pillow off the bed. The almost inaudible soft puff is enough to make Logan smile in victory.


"One down. Five to go". They laugh as they continue engaging in the same activities, the fervour of which will inevitably push the rest of the pillows the bed, until there's nothing but their two bare bodies moving as one.


Yet none of them think about pillows again, as she reaches inside his shirt to trace his toned abdomen, signalling to take it off along with the rest of their sleepwear. They think of nothing but how to make each other see stars and fireworks with only touch. With one long, burning hot kiss, the world stops and their bodies mold into one another in love's most exquisite journey.

--
After a long time, as Su Ryeon lays bare in his arms, spent and with a satisfied smile on her face, she conceits.


"We'll take the rest of the pillows off. I like sleeping with you better".