LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It should be a normal day when I didn't have a Han Juyoung coming to me, professing her undying crush for me. I will never get used to that grandma coming over like some malfunctioning chicken, asking to be fed. Being a cousin of Lee Haechan, they surely go well together. 

The prankster and troublemaker duo that I don't want to befriend in my next life. Let's not start with a combo of Mark. That idiot and this grandma is trying to kill each other for even breathing! And let's not talk about Jisung that goes around talking with a tree and paper cardboard. At least I can tolerate Chenle's loud voice. Jaemin is practically me in another body except, that guy is an alien in the making. That guy is always high on coffee. Renjun? At least he's the most normal.

If you can count sitting in front of a fridge to check if his heartbeat goes fast or slow normal, then he probably is. 

"I didn't see Juyoung. Does anyone know where she is?"

Mark, who just arrived, asked. The day after the petty fight between Mark and Juyoung, all of us were assigned to clean the swimming pool for a week. Well, just for this week cause I'm hella sure they'd be bickering again and we'd be assigned to clean another part of the school. Because of them, we all got the punishment. Nothing new because if there's a Mark-Juyoung fight, the Dreamies are gonna be there too.

Han Juyoung is nowhere to be seen today. 

"Probably running away from the coach again." Haechan threw the mop into the swimming pool, getting a smack from Jaemin, and the two started bickering. 

"Let me call her. She's not gonna get away from the punishment." 

Mark was about to call her when she came inside with a wrapped foot, limping with crutches. What now? 

"What happened to your foot?" Jaemin crouched down to inspect her foot. 

Raising my brows, I wondered when did he get this caring? Especially to Han Juyoung. 

"Hee...I accidentally kicked a brick wall this morning. I thought it was an empty box." She can still smile in that condition of hers? 

"Are you sure you kicked one or you're just making excuses to get away from the punishment?" I narrowed my eyes at her. 

She's very well known for being mischievous and this could be a prank. And she's been trying to escape her swimming practice too. She snorted as she leaned by the nearest wall. 

"What did you take me for? I have a tournament in a month so why would I do that? If I didn't join the tournament, it's gonna be game over for me. Thank god I didn't break my foot." She excitedly explained. 

Her love for swimming is something that I can see as very genuine. She really loves swimming despite her always running away from her coach and escaping her practice. I can see that she's always so passionate about it. 

"So now, how are you gonna practice?" Mark nudged her foot making her hiss in pain. 

"Don't do that, motherer!" 

I widened my eyes at her when I heard her cursing. She's always been so carefree but that one always caught me by surprise. 

"!" Mark glared at her. 

"Wait! Is that-... WHO'S THE MOTHERER WHO THREW A MOP ON MY WATERBED?!!" Her voice roared when she saw a mop in the pool and Haechan spoke up. 

"It's me. Why?"

Haechan and Juyoung's bickering is like Tom and Jerry. Haechan loves provoking his cousin, and so does Juyoung. 

"You want me to beat you to death?"

She lifted her crutches and seemed to forget that she hurt her foot when she almost slammed, face first, on the ground. She's lucky Jaemin caught her. That sight made me feel weird suddenly. Maybe knowing that she has a crush on me made me feel this way. 

Ugh! What an uncomfortable feeling. 

"Sit down you grandma. Do you really want to break your leg? I can help. A lot faster." I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter