HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel like I was being carried. To be fair, we all slept in the living room per Haechan wanted me to sleep beside him. I recall him saying that he didn't want me to sleep alone. 

"Sleep in my room. They're all so boisterous when they sleep. You could end up sandwiched under someone."

 Opening my eyes, I see Jeno. What's with him carrying me when I sleep? 

"You can just wake me up. Put me down." My voice is groggy and hoarse from sleep. 

But Jeno, being Jeno refuse to put me down. I have my arms around his neck and to be honest, it's comfortable in his arm. But he might be uncomfortable. I am quite heavy so I asked him to put me down. 

"I can just sleep in Haechan's room." 

I was surprised when he glare at me, making my eyes droopy from sleep, trying to look at him better. 

"Just sleep in my room." 

I was exhausted from my practice and sleep took over me fast. I don't even know what time was it but I think I heard someone saying things on the background. 

"Shut up! She's sleeping!" 

The voice on the background faded when I felt my body being lowered on a matress. It's so comfy and because it was quite cold, I just grab whatever I can feel on my hands to cover my body. I was blindly reaching for a quilt until I felt that I was being covered. 

"Thanks, Jeno." Knowing it's him, I just fall deeper into my sleep. And my mind seems to be messing with me with my unrealistic dream when I heard those whisper. 

"Don't stop liking me, Han Juyoung. Because the more you like me, my heart waver for you." 

It was a fast night when I woke up in the morning, trying to recall, where am I and what am I doing. After questioning my entire existence for a good 10 minutes, I walk out to see the boys sprawled in the living room. Walking over to them, I just huddled in between whoever it was in their blanket. 

No one had woke up and I can only see Jaemin and Jisung huddling on the other side. And whoever these two is, I'm sorry! I'm still sleepy. 

I was almost lulled back to sleep when my body was being pulled close by my left side. This should be Haechan. Knowing that he likes to cuddle. I come further into his arms and come inside his blankets, not once did I open my eyes. He didn't say anything and just pulled me close. 

"You really like to cuddle and hug people. But you always treat me like a ing kid when I am older than you, you punk. I might as well tell aunty that you always bully me." 

I muttered in my still sleepy state and he just pulled me to his chest without any words. I smiled because I annoyed him in his sleep. The thing is that, when did his body felt so robust? 

"You seems to be doing well in gym. Good job, my baby." I coo and pat his back slowly as I hug him. 

"Can you shut up for a moment?" 

That voice! I was quick to pull away but he just tighten his hold on me. The sleepiness has run away from me. Why him when this should be Haechan?! I finally look up to his face. How come I didn't realize that this is him? Might as well flirt with him. 

"You're really handsome, do you know that? That's why I like you. Mind liking me back?" 

I heard him groan as his hands slapping my back softly. I chuckled. 

"Seriously? Early in the morning? Can you not make things difficult?" Difficult? How? 

"Who's on this side? Is it Pudu?" I asked, trying to turn to my right side but Jeno just hissed and pulled me close. 

Okay, this shouldn't be real. Why did he keep pulling me close to him and even hugging me? Does he likes to cuddle to? 

"It's Mark." He just answered shortly and I goes excited. 

"Wee! I need to !"

I turn to my side forcefully and peek under Mark's blanket. His pouty face is so funny and it would be a disaster if he knows I am beside him. Taking my phone, I took his picture. This should be a very good prank material. I poke his cheek few times, and he groaned. 

"Youngie, don't do that." He's not even opening his eyes, how did he know it was me? 

I was about to ask when another arm is wrapped around my waist. Excuse me, how did I end up in between my bestfriend and my crush, when all I wanted to be with right now is my one and only Pudu, Haechan?! 

Pushing Jeno away, I scrambled towards the other side, in search for Haechan. And the door to his room open, revealing a very sleepy Haechan. I run to him, squeezing life out of him. 

"Pudu! You have class this morning? Can you go with me to my dorm?"

And this kid just lifelessly hung his body on me, like a worm. 

"My class is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter