LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't going to say that. For real. But somehow it slipped from my mouth from my frustration that she can't see what I was pointing at. 

Sitting in front of me is Mark, and I am so curious right now. I am giving him this inquisitive intense stare and I can see him squirming uncomfortably. 

"If you're planning to like Han Juyoung, you better stop. Because I like her. And I don't want anyone to like her, other than me." 

Mark looks stupefied. I am gonna be real honest here. I really don't like to see him giving that looks for Han Juyoung. Not in my watch. 

"Dude, did you hear yourself right now?" Mark is giving me this riddiculous looks that I don't understand. 

"I heard myself, loud and clear. If you're thinking to like Han Juyoung, just don't. You guys are known to be bestfriend, so you better stay just that." 

I am dumbstrucked when he laughed, palming his face. Why is he laughing? I am not in any intention, joking around with what I said just now. 

"You are as dense as Han Juyoung. Didn't you, by any chance realize that it was all a plan to see if you'd be jealous if anyone likes Han Juyoung?" 

What? 

"She planned this?" 

"No! It's not her! It's Jaemin, Sungchan and me. Why do you think Sungchan is giving her the present during the lunch? It's a set up. But the incident outside the dorm is not a planned one because Sungchan actually like her for real. And the stalkers made our plan goes even smoother because you decide to walk her to her dorm, which was not in our plan too. And then, for a moment, I saw something in you when I decide to be sweet to her after our fight. And after that, it was never in a plan. It was just going with the flow, very smoothly." 

That explanation made my head jumble for a moment. That's their plan? 

"So, does she knows any of this?" I don't know if I want to be mad or happy right now. 

"What do you expect from a stone Han Juyoung? As much as I love her..," 

Mark stop when I glare at him. He said everything was a plan so now, why is he saying he love her? He does love her, is he? He didn't say anything about whether he likes her or not. Is he joking with me? 

"No! Not that way! I meant as her bestfriend! Jeez! If looks could kill!" He snarled. 

"You sure it was never that way? Or you're actually hiding it?" 

"I swear! I never see her that way! You were so cold and never treat her nicely, how come you said you like her? Are you just playing around?" 

"Have you ever see me playing around with people's heart?" 

"You never treat Juyoung nicely. How can I not think that you're playing around with her feelings? She likes you. Everyone in this damn place knew that she harbor a big crush on you. Don't draw upon her feelings. Don't give her false hope." 

"How am I giving her false hope when she is that dense? I practically confessed and she didn't even understand what I meant." Groaning in frustration, I almost slammed my head over the table. 

"Han Juyoung is as dense as a rock. You know that I am not the type that use cheesy words to say things I want to say. She said she's giving up on liking me."

I feel so down when she said that to me. When I said I don't want her to stop liking me, I meant it as I like her, too. 

Probably beyond likes. 

Mark gawk at me with this utter disbelief face. What? Did I say something wrong? 

"You ! You should be honest and tell her the exact thing! She is that sky high dense and here you are, figuratively saying that to a human that has a rock in her head? How are you two liking each other like this?" Mark palmed his face and I honestly would think he is scary if not for the fact that I know he is annoyed. 

"How do I tell her then?" 

Cue Mark, groaning in frustration as I felt someone sitting beside me. It's Jaemin. 

"If I tell you, I like Han Juyoung, what would you do?" Jaemin asked as he slammed his books in front of him. 

"You want to die? What's with you two liking Juyoung when I said I like her?" 

Jaemin heave a heavy sigh as he share a knowing looks with Mark. 

"I told you. This nerd here is stupid." 

"Equally stupid as that very Han Juyoung." 

"I am not stupid!" Ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter