LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't give me that look. Just why did I crush on you back then?" 

Han Juyoung pushed my forehead away from her face. I narrow my eyes to her, thinking of her words on how she would have asked Mark to be her boyfriend if she didn't like me back then. 

"Care to explain that?"

Pulling her to my body, my hands wrapped around her waist. She had her hands circled on my neck, despite her scowling face. That face is so attractive to me that I can't help but plant a soft peck on her lips. 

"It's just a statement and it's not important, at all." 

We were at the water fountain in front of the campus. The very fountain I once saw her dip her shoes in and wore it back, with a box on her head. The very first time where I felt weird listening to Jaemin saying that she's pretty.  

Probably the first time I actually felt somwthing when she told me that she likes me. After two years. 

Han Juyoung is indeed very pretty. I just had to refrain myself from saying that in front of anyone. Because she is everyone's sweetheart and I wanted to be special, for her. Let everyone likes her, even if I had to push her away to get her attention, I will do it. And here we are. 

Han Juyoung is now my girlfriend. 

I do have my eyes on other girl before when they confess to me. But they never was a match of Han Juyoung. Han Juyoung is just another whole level that no other girl could compare. Even if I walk around without my glasses, I still know her by heart to not kiss anyone else, no matter how blurry my sight is. 

"Do you think she's pretty?" We heard a voice nearby and our head snapped to the voice. 

It's that bean pole Sungchan, and Chenle talking. 

"Of course! I've been liking her since the day she accepted my gift! She's so pretty and so nice! I won't shut up and brag everyday if she is my girlf-..." 

Sungchan was cutted off when Chenle slap his hand over his mouth, to shut the bean pole up. I was wondering who could be that bean pole like now. 

"Okay! I know you like her, love her so much but I don't think you're a match of Jeno hyung." 

I don't think I can ever turn my head this fast towards the frozen Han Juyoung beside me. I put my arm under my temple as I look over at my skittish looking girlfriend, looking like a deer caught in a headlight. 

"I was wondering if I should kill every man who has their eyes on my girlfriend, or if I should be proud that I have such a beautiful girlfriend that even when she's taken, there's still a man who won't shut up, talking about her. Which one do you take, baby?" 

"Definitely the latter!" Han Juyoung look stricken that it made her looks funny, in a cute way. 

"And I definitely the former." Han Juyoung look at me in horror. 

"Why are you smiling like that? That's scarier than when you're mad." Han Juyoung scooted away from me but I pulled her back onto my lap, eyes widened. 

"There's people around! We shouldn't do anything like this!" She looks so panicked that it actually i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter