HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was exhausted. Phisically and very much mentally but I'm not gonna let that ruin my spirit. The upcoming tournament is arriving in a week and I have to be ready. I have to make it. No. I need to make it! 

My long time dreams to be in the national team is waving at me and all I need to do right now is beat every other participant for my race. I won't let anything get in the way. 

"I think that should be enough for now. We'll continue on Thursday. You'll need the rest tomorrow." 

My new appointed coach, Qian Kun is pretty good. He is very much a professional tho he's a bit too handsome! And I got to say, if it's not because Lee Jeno is here, strangely, I would've flirt with Kun! 

"Okay! So, will we meet each other tomorrow?" I asked out of curiosity but he just smiled and winked at me, much to my shock. 

"Are you gonna miss me?" He playfully asked back making me laugh and Jeno, sneering at me. Or more like to Kun. As to why, I have zero answer in my brain. 

Speaking of which, why is he even here? Not that I'm complaining. It's just that... he had never follow me anywhere like this before. 

"Nope. I'll have to burst your bubble a bit. I'm meeting a potential future girlfriend." I scrunched my face as he laugh. Why is he so handsome?! His dimples-..

Wait! Did I just find another guy that could be another possible crush? Am I cheating now?! 

"Ah...me is dissapointed. It's okay tho. I have a hot nerdy with me here, to go through it." We both turn to look at Jeno glaring at me as we both grinning ear to ear. 

"Go back safely. It's quite late. Almost 10 o'clock. Take her back safely. Good night." He pat my head slowly and I felt a chill feeling dancing over my spine when Jeno glare at me. What's with him? 

After bickering with Jeno, I goes to the changing room with him waiting outside. I was quite shy to let him stand outside the changing room while me taking a nice warm shower. But he's so adamant on waiting outside. 

"You know, I don't like your new coach." 

Jeno said from outside as I wipe my hair dry. Struggling with a chlorinated hair is very much my enemy. Since I can't cut my hair, for a reason that my parents gonna make sure I go bald after that, I had to keep it at least longer than my shoulder. That's why it's so frizzy. Probably also a reason why Lee Jeno won't like me. 

"Why? He's very nice. And really handsome too! His dimples and smile is so charming." I excitedly said but I got no answer to that. 

"Hey! I'm talking to you." Still no answer. 

"Tsk. You're annoying." I was startled when I heard his voice right behind me. 

"Hey! You can't just come in here!" 

This guy is pretty unpredictable! Thank God I've already changed or I will die of embarassment! His hoodie is up over his head and had his beanie on. Was he cold out there? Suddenly sorry for him, I hand him my jumper and he just stare at it confusedly. 

"Wear it. It's pretty cold outside." 

"It won't fit my body. I am like double size from you." I'm done with my hair when he said that. 

"Hey! I have a pretty wide shoulder from swimming, okay? Don't say that I'm small!" I personally don't like it when people called me small. 

"You're still shorter than me." 

"Ugh! Can I uncrush you? Having to fight with Mark is way better than...oii!" 

That ing Lee Jeno! He walk out on me just like that? Rolling my eyes, I took my bags and walk out from the compartment, only to see no one outside. He really ditch me! 

"Yeah. What a nice gentleman. What do you expect, Han Juyoung? He won't like you anytime soon."

Feeling dejected, I walked out of the pool center to the roadside and greet the night guard that had known me since my freshman years. 

"Hi Mr. Flower..." 

I had called him Mr. Flower because he always brought me sunflower in the past whenever I did bad in my tournament. Kinda my comfort person to go. Very much a parental figure to me. He's not that old. Around forty at least. 

"Good night, Munchkin. Why are you still here?" 

Apparently, he had been calling me munchkin because I reminds him so much of his passed away daughter, and I let him. I'm not short on humanity to burst his little source of happiness. If he's happy calling me that, then let it be. 

"Practice! The tournament is next week. I need to do well so you can see me on TV!" 

It was always so good talking to him. He always give me a life advice and to be honest, he is like a dad to me, except younger. He treat me like his daughter too and I'm not gonna ruin his bubbles. He has a sick wife and I had yet to meet her. 

"You're always so excited to be on TV. Where's the handsome boyfriend of yours?" 

"There's two handsome guy coming with me before. Which one do you meant?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter