FINALE; HAN JUYOUNG + LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a busy day. The campus was bustling since the morning. And everywhere scattered students with their graduation gown and hat. 

Except for a group of people who just wearimg some casual clothes, and 2 people holding their graduation gown and hat in their arms. Way over one corner where most student avoid. Everyone is busy catching up with each other except that one group.

"I can't believe you two got all of us almost suspended for another six month." Haechan glared at his cousin who made a boring face. 

"Why are you being so dramatic? You still have another two years, you ungrateful adopted kid. It's only the two of us." Han Juyoung hit his forehead with her hard covered degree. 

Han Juyoung and Mark somehow had magically got themselves out of trouble from getting suspended for another six months. 

"If it's not for your nice reputation as the almost national swimmer, you probably had to cry for another six month," Renjun rolled his eyes. 

"And what about Mark then?" Jaemin had put his arm on Han Juyoung's shoulder, earning a death stare from Jeno. 

Han Juyoung is oblivious as Jaemin and Mark smiled evilly. Knowing that their bestfriend is so jealous to them touching her girlfriend making them enjoy teasing Jeno a lot. 

"Well, the lecturers spare him because he have me in tow," Juyoung rolled her eyes, knowingly. 

As the group bickering, mostly about everything, Lee Jeno sneakily pulled Han Juyoung away from the chaos. The two walked outside, giggling like a mess when they heard Haechan rambling at how much he want to kill Lee Jeno. 

"I like him better when he didn't know that we are dating." 

Jeno slipped his fingers in hers and Han Juyoung feels warm at the sight of their fingers intertwined. He looked down at her and his mouth curved at the sight of his girlfriend smiling. He put their hands inside his pockets. 

"Where are we going?" Han Juyoung hugged her boyfriend, ignoring the shy feeling crepting up her face. 

Well, can't blame her. Han Juyoung isn't exactly fond of skinship. But this is her boyfriend, so she can do whatever she want. 

Lee Jeno, holding in his laughter because of how red his girlfriend became, just hugged her back. Noticing the cuteness that emanates from the tough girl. 

"I was thinking, we should go out." 

"But we are going out. We are dating, aren't we?" Han Juyoung asked.

Confusion clouding her eyes when Lee Jeno chuckled and lean down to kiss her. And after all those surprise attack from Jeno before, she is used to Jeno's sudden kisses. 

Just when she thought this was gonna be his normal kisses, he shocked her by roaming one of his hand in her shirt. Her back, to be exact. His hand is going a little bit too close to her bra and it feels so intimate that it made her face burns. 

It was no surprise for Jeno when Han Juyoung push his chest to create distance between them. He did that purposely and the reaction is given. Shy Han Juyoung mode activated. And he found that funny because that's not where they hit it off. They started with a very bold, shamelessly brazen Han Juyoung.

"We are going out, baby. I mean, our date. Let's go camping." 

"Let's tell the kids!" Juyoung excitedly clapped. 

Except Jeno is not having it. 

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter