LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days. 

Two days after and I still hadn't heard her answer. Why? Does she felt like this too before when I reject her? She keeps avoiding me like I am some sort of disease, as if I hadn't kiss her more than once two days ago. 

"I think I will need to wash my eyeballs. Lovesick people are gross." 

Renjun pretend to puke in front of me with Jaemin cackling on the side. 

"I don't even understand what took you so long. Han Juyoung is about to graduate and here you are, just confessing. You sure missed a lot." Jaemin quipped. 

"Don't you two have better things to do? Watching me gives you money now?" I snapped and the two just shrugged their shoulder. 

"Wait. Is that Juyoung with Mark? I can't see." Renjun narrowed his eyes to one place and so does Jaemin. 

Turning around, I saw Mark. And Han Juyoung, literally screaming their way towards us in front of the locker room. 

"Go! Go! Now!" 

"Han Juyoung! Return to class! Right now! Mark Lee! Give that pad back!" 

One of our lecturer chased after them and I am so dumbfounded at the moment that when Han Juyoung grab my hands, I just followed suit. While Mark had to grab Renjun amd Jaemin to go their way. 

"Why am I running with you?!" 

"You don't want to ask that now, are we?!" 

"What did you do now, Han Juyoung?!" 

"Just shut up and run away first! I'll explain later!" 

God knows how far had we run away to that we end up over a rooftop and hiding behind a water tank. We are panting like crazy and I just can't fathom why did I have to run together with her. 

"What the heck did you do?" I finally asked as I pinned her by the water tank and all she managed was a laugh. 

Why is that laugh addicting? 

"You don't wanna know what I did with Mark. We stole an ipad and share every answer sheets to last semester student. Aren't I'm classy?" 

"And you did that with Mark?" I just can't stand watching her being with another man. 

"Yeah. And Mark is being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter