LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shouldn't be happy just yet, because this girl is damn dense at times. That's it, I won't say it again! 

"I literally don't understand that but yeah, whatever you say." 

I was sitting in the kitchen when she came in with a hoodie that I recognize as one of Renjun's, which is the smallest size and fit her best. Except I don't like it. 

"Why didn't you borrow Haechan's shirt?" It kinda irks me but I'm not gonna say it. 

"Haechan didn't wash his hoodie and I don't want to wear his shirt. He always has a baggy shirt and I would look like a kid in his clothes." She grumbled when Haechan come in hitting her on the head. 

"Yah! I'm gonna tell you on your mom!" She scowled. 

Their dynamics is literally the funniest that I've ever seen. Each one are calling each other weird and stupid and the fact is that both are pretty much the same. 

"Why didn't you wear mine? I've few small clothes." Mark came in too, standing behind her chair and had his hand on her head. 

Seriously, I feel so disturbed after their conversation this evening. The way Mark looks at her is changing and I don't like it, one bit. 

"Those stalkers really are something. Thank God Jeno is there. If not, I would be camping outside your apartment." Haechan hand her a cup of coffee as he rant. 

Despite them bickering 24/7, Haechan really cares about her. Haechan might be younger but most of the time, he take care of Juyoung. They're practically siblings and sometimes I don't understand them at all. They could love each other to death or killing each other for existing. There's no in between. 

"I don't even understand why did he followed me. Why? Want to catch my heart?" She pointed at me and wiggled her eyebrows when I threw a cushion at her, making her laughed and toppled over the chair. 

Except she didn't fall down. Mark caught her. 

"Sit straigh, dummy." 

"You two act like a couple, so why not you two just date?" Chenle deadpanned and that didn't sit well with me. 

"Yeah, Youngie. Date me." 

When Mark said that, I honestly feel hurt. Mark is openly asking her to date him when she has a public crush on me. 

"Yeah, why not? When you guys want to lose your head whenever we fight, call me in." She rolled her eyes when Mark jokingly strangle her. 

If not for the fact that the boys are all here, I would've been confident enough to say that she can't like anyone other than me. 

"What's with you? Someone up your or something?" Jaemin offer me a pizza slices. I just shook my head at his question. 

It's almost 12 o'clock and we're flocking in the kitchen because Juyoung, who never really sleepover, has come to our dorm. And honestly, we're all hungry. 

"Who's beanie are you wearing? It looks familiar." Mark stare at the beanie on her head. 

"Jeno. He said my head is too small when his head is too big!" She glare at me which I scoffed it off. 

The kitchen turned a little bit too quiet when I lift my head. They're staring at me with this disbelieving face. And I notice Mark looks different. It looks like he's dumbfounded, which I think could be classified as an envy. That if I saw it right. 

"I need to call someone. Youngie, sleep in my room later." He just dashed into his room after that. 

And why would she sleep in your room? 

"You want to wake up dead or something?" Juyoung yelled through the kitchen, making Renjun choked on his pizza. 

"You two are the only bestfriend that I know would kill each other for breathing." 

Staying silent, I could see Jaemin staring at me from the side. Knowing Jaemin, I know he have something in his mind. And I very much know what he's so curious about. 

"Ugh! I'm so tired but babies, watch movies with me, please!" She ran to the liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter