HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If they said that soul can run away in a second from your body, mine is dying in a matter of a second. How can I live when this man in front of me, namely Lee Jeno, freaking kissing me?! 

I wouldn't be fazed if it was just a simple peck but when his lips be smooching mine, my brain malfunctioning in every deadly way possible. My body isn't even moving and my hands over his collar because of the bewildered feelings. 

This isn't my first kiss so why does it feel like one? Shutting my eyes, I pushed him, albeit his arms still around my body. Looking up at him, panting like crazy, it does feel like I just done marathon. 

Lee Jeno, this isn't what I expect. I expect you to never like me back. My brain be racking every possible thing that happened before this. 

"W-what just happened?" 

Lee Jeno just smirked at me and I sense a proud looks behind his eyes. 

"I wasn't gonna do that if you didn't made it into national team. But apparently, you're asking for one, so to summarize it, I kissed you." 

I am so flustered that I can feel my face grew hot. I don't know what to do with the fact that Lee freaking Jeno just kissed me! Not on the cheeks. On the lips. LIPS! 

"Since you're denser than the stone by the river, let me be straight here. I, Lee Jeno, doesn't allow you to stop liking me." 

And I stared at him. Does he ate something weird? That he sounds so riddiculous to me at the moment! For what reason? And before I could retort, he leaned down once again, pressing his lips on mine, and the more I leaned back, he bit my lips, making me gasp as he pressed his lips harder before letting go with a loud pop. And I can only stare into his eyes that seems to be so determined. 

"Listen here. I like you, too. I don't allow you to like anyone else other than me. Not Sungchan. Not Na Jaemin." 

"Not even Mark Lee?" 

"Especially Mark Lee." 

I had a hard time to process all the things he told me and I am still racking my brain when he pulled me into the pool. 

Big splash is made because of our fall. I have no time to scream when he pulled me toward the edge of the pool. Glaring at the very man, I hope he choked with the chlorinated water! 

"Why the did you do that? I just changed and now I don't have any spare clothes! Can you cut the crap and tell me what the hell do you want?" Yes. I am pissed. 

When Lee Jeno grew silent, he say something that I had been dreaming to hear for two whole years, although I'm sure he said that before he made both of us fall in the pool. 

"I like you. Probably a little bit more. I love you, too. And I don't like to see any other man hit on someone that I had grow to love. Especially the one that I want as my girlfriend." 

What? Staring at him, I just realized that he's wearing the very hoodie that Renjun gave me, the morning I returned to my dorm. His confession is so sudden that I can't think of anything. 

"Do not take advantage on my-..." 

"Do I look like the type to take advantage on people?" 

His words silencing me. My answer would be no. Lee Jeno is not the type to take advantage on people. And he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter