LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel like my heart is about to burst. Ever since I told Han Juyoung about it last night, I can't even close my eyes. My head is chanting her name now and every second that my eyes open. 

Han Juyoung is now sleeping in Haechan's room. Sleeping over yet again after I had forcefully brought her here like a rice sack over my shoulder. She is so adamant on not sleeping over and my reasoning is the same. The stalkers are gonna come back. 

Han Juyoung. Han Juyoung. Han Juyoung. 

What am I doing? I sat on my bed, the sleep hadn't hit an ounce in me until the clock that now hit 7. Thank God today is Saturday and we don't have any class. Our dorm sounds dead, meanings that most of us are all sleeping in, except me that is. 

Heaving a sigh, I walk out of my room and startled the hell out of me when I saw Juyoung and Haechan sleeping in the living room. If only Haechan isn't her cousin, I would've chucked him through the windows for having his legs on her body. Haechan sleeps like a dead fish, seriously. 

Walking over to them, I lay down beside Juyoung and kicked Haechan's legs away to the other side. I pushed her a little more to the center and scooted close to her. 

Putting my left hands under my head, I watched her sleeping face. There seems to be a trace of tears on her cheeks. I don't like seeing that. I found my hands slowly going to her cheeks, rubbing it slowly. 

Han Juyoung is always the cheerful and cheeky student. Girl to be exact. She always has a smile and cheeky grin on her face. A social butterfly that could make friends even with an assasin. She does that so easily like it's her free time hobby. 

Han Juyoung have so many fanboys and so many boys and girls crushing on her in this place. Even that nerdy looking boy, Jung Sungchan had confessed to her. That lone thought made my heart burning with that green feelings that no one likes. 

My fingers tracing every part of her face and I stilled when she turned to face me. Even having her arm swung over my waist. It should be illegal that I actually love that feelings of having her arm on my waist. I am not a creep but I love that feelings of how it made me feel lile we're a couple. 

"I like you too, Han Juyoung. Please, don't stop liking me. Because I already like you. Way before I even know it." 

She wiggled around as she scoot closer to me. The way that she has her face in my chest just made me feel so warm and protective over her. And the memory of last night, at the pool comes to me. 

The way she say everything and having a monologue with herself. The first time that I had seen and heard her looking, and sounding like that. 

Lee Euijin. That's the name of her first love. And hundred percent sure, was her boyfriend. 

 

Flashback 

"She didn't know how to swim back then. He was drowning. A sudden heart failure during his practice. They were only 18 back then. Juyoung was a mess. She kept saying she wanted to save him, when she herself didn't know how to swim. And that was the start of her story and swimming. She was there when he drowned. Kinda traumatize her." 

"And what happened?" Those are very big news that I think very securely hidden. 

"Han Juyoung was never a sad one. But that was the very first time I saw her begging to a grave stone. She was crying everyday back then. Around 5 months later, she told that she wantwd to learn swimming. We were confused and her parents didn't allow her at first. But then she told us. That she wanted to relived Euijin's dream of being a professional swimmer." My eyes twitched at that. 

"So that's not her dream?" Haechan shook his head. 

"It was never hers. But she seems to love it a lot. And why do you want to know that?" 

End flashback 

 

That flashback of our conversation ends when I heard her muttering nonsense in her sleep. 

I pulled her closer and put one arm under her neck. Nuzzling my nose on the top of her, why is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter