HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/s : A/N is from a story that I refer from our Prophet.🌹

 

It is D-day of my tournament. And my heart can't stop making wild beat from early in the morning. I am in front of my locker, looking at my picture with Euijin. 

"This is it. I'm going to relive that dream. I'm gonna make my dream come true. Watch me, baby." 

I slowly caress his picture when I felt a shadow looming behind me. I know that scent. Lee Jeno. 

I remember our conversation by the pool nights ago and I can't help thinking, why did he say that? What does he meant? 

"What does that mean?" Turning around, I look up at him. 

Damn! Looking at him felt like a bad idea now. His always down hair is pushed up handsomely, showing his forehead. Gosh! Why he do this to me? Why he gotta look like a damn prince charming when I had decide to stop liking him?! Snap out of it, Han Juyoung! 

"What?" And he just casually leaning down putting his arms on each side of my head. 

Thank god this is early in the morning. No one is around and I trust Jeno to come early to the buildings that everyone seems to hate every Monday. What do I expect from an A-list student? 

"Why can't I stop liking you? You said that." 

I can see him heave a heavy sigh as he leaned towards me and I grew alarmed as I plasterd my body on the lockers. My eyes are everywhere but him! Can he not make this difficult for me?! 

"Han Juyoung, why are you so dense?" His narrowed eyes tell me that he don't like my question. 

"What?" I seriously don't understand. 

He inched away as he pulled me with him. I received too much surprise and shock lately that this hug from him didn't do much to me. But still caught me in a trance and confusion. 

"I will tell you once you made it into the national team." His whisper made my ears felt warm. ! 

"But you-..." 

My words cutted off when he tighten his arms around me and I have no single clue as to why he do this. He didn't like it when I said I like him, so why now? 

"Han Juyoung, I expect you to fail." I pushed him away as I glare at him. 

"And just so you could humiliate me? Fine! Let's see after this tournament!" I slammed my locker when I heard more. 

"Crushing on me and failing on your tournament is gonna haunt you for life. Let's see how you keep it together." 

That voice. Uttering such a taunting and challenging words was the last thing I wish to hear on my tournament day. 

"Pissing me off seems like your part time job now. Let's see! I'll laugh in your face, when I made it to the national team! Never underestimate my skill, Lee Jeno." 

Walking over to the swimming centre, I met Kun halfway who asked why do I looks like a lit torch. And I just brush him off. Kun sat beside me when I sat on the edge of the pool, waiting for another competitors to arrive. 

"I don't understand. Why, when I told him that I will stop liking him, he told me to not stop liking him? Did he have any short wire in his head? What pissed me off even more, he even wished for me to fail this tournament! I will make sure to win, and laugh in his face when I made it to the national team!" Ranting, I kicked the water furiously. 

And I heard a laughter from my side. Did he really, just laughed it off? 

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny!" 

"So, are you talking about Mark?" He asked, and I snickered. 

"Why would I talk about Mark? I'm not even crushing on him. He's a bestfriend." And I would cut my arm off if ever I like Mark! 

"So, Lee Jeno it is. Are you sure you don't understand him, or it's you who can't see it?" 

Looking at Kun like this, it's such a shame that he already has a girlfriend. If not, I would have flirt with this guy rather than the cold hearted Lee Jeno! 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter