LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep staring at Han Juyoung. I am in all honesty still wondering how these two cousins hadn't kill each other yet. 

Han Juyoung had frantically changed, grabbing her things and stormed out of her dorm when I follow her out. 

"Baby, where are you going?" 

"Don't call me that!" She snapped but I see a faint blush on her cheeks. 

Smiling, I grabbed her arms to stop her from walking. For someone short, she's walking really fast as we arrived in front of our dorm. 

"And why are we standing in front of our dorm buildings now?" 

"I haven't shower and this place is closer than my home." She is still snappy and I can't help but chuckle as I pull her for a hug. 

And her, surprisingly snuggling into my chest. Which I don't really expect and I'm not gonna ruin this moment of rareness where Han Juyoung actually didn't avoid skinship. 

"You don't hate him." I whispered, only to get a light slap on my back. 

"I do! Don't make me hate you too." 

She groaned as we walk upstair to our dorm room. She actually initiate to hold my hands and my heart warmed when I feel her head resting on my arms. I lace our fingers to see her reaction, and I have none. I couldn't be more happier that she didn't seems to mind this. 

"You don't hate me. Neither is Haechan." She sighed as I told her that. 

"I don't. But him, of all people should know better than anyone else. He knows how I feel about swimming and he just had to say that." 

"You guys bicker a lot about swimming tho. Why so sensitive today, hmm?" Hugging her shoulder, I took the time to enter our dorm as she kicked her sneaker, sulking. 

She made herself comfortable by the couch. I go to the kitchen to make her something. Coffee doesn't sounds bad. She likes coffee too. She never likes it with milk so a little bit of sugar would be it. 

"Do you want sugar in your coffee?" 

"No. Make it raw." 

I am startled when I felt her arms snaking around my waist and this woman just had to laugh over it. 

"A warning would be nice next time, baby." 

"You're so jumpy. You get startled at the smallest of a thing." 

As I make her coffee, she stay behind me, hugging my waist. This is the first time that she actually initiate a bold skinship with me and I feel like everything around me is floating. You know what I feel? 

ing blissed. 

"Seeing Kun reminds me of him." 

"Euijin?" She hummed. 

"Because he hold a special place in my heart. And the fact that Kun was his bestfriend make me regret a lot of things. It made me angry when he said it like that. Especially in front of Kun back there. I don't know how much Kun suffered after Euijin left. And I didn't know he exist after so many years." 

"So, you don't exactly hate Haechan." 

She snort as she tightened her arm around me. I laughed when she move into my arms over the counter, sipping her coffee. I took the chance to pull her in a backhug. I really been wanting to do this to her. I put my chin on her shoulder, slumping against it. 

"You smell so good." 

I can see her frowning while eyeing me. And her neck felt hot all of a sudden. Chuckling, I nuzzled deeper into her neck. 

"I haven't shower yet." 

"Wanna shower with me, baby?" 

She clucked her tongue as she bare her teeth at me. 

"Don't start." 

Since today is our no class day, we can stay in. Waiting for her showering, I decide that I should at least make her a breakfast. Haechan had been calling me, asking where are we. 

"You should apologize. She's pissed off." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter