LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching Han Juyoung break down like that was a sight that I don't want to see, again. So I am relieved when we get back to her dorm, she's been alright. 

"Baby, wanna order takeout? Or do we want to call Haechan to cook here?" I was in the kitchen, looking in her fridge, which is weirdly empty when the last time I was here it was pretty packed. 

"Oh? Are you hungry? I am not eating much lately." 

And that's worrying. 

"Why? Are you on a diet?" She really just said that she didn't eat much when she could eat two box of pizza alone. 

"No. I don't think I need to eat that much now because I quit swimming." She just shrugged and why don't I like it? 

I grab her shoulder and push her down on one of the chair. As much as I found it amusing, I am dissapointed that she think like that. 

"Just because you stop swimming, doesn't mean you need to stop eating. Baby, that's not healthy for you."

She give a little stare before giving me a peck. I could get use to that but that's not the issue now. 

"I know. I tried to eat less. I kinda embarassed that you know I eat a lot."

Han Juyoung, the pompously brazen girl that I've ever know, actually being shy for her eating habit that she had been showing me for the past two years. And what's the problem? 

"Why does it matter if you eat a lot or not? As long as you're happy then that's it. Did I ever said anything about how much you eat or made any issue for that?" 

"Yeah, I know you don't. But that makes me think, that's probably why you didn't even look at me before." 

So, she's being insecure here. Grabbing her hands, I hold her close to me. And she suddenly has this curious gaze as she ask me. 

"I wanted to ask this before but kinda afraid. But, do you have someone you actually liked before? I mean, when I was crazily professing my crush to you." The way she made her bread face make me stiffle a laugh. 

"If I said I have, would you stop crushing on me then?" 

I know I shouldn't be hurt now since she's already my girlfriend. But the fact that she nodded to my question kinda hurt me. So, if I really had someone I like before, she would stop liking me? 

"I don't even know if you have a girlfriend. You're this handsome so it's believable if you said you have a girlfriend. Which I'm afraid that you really do have a girlfriend." Her head lowered and I am getting mad right now. 

"Look at me." I waited until she lift h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter