HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was stunned.

It's only 7am so why am I sitting in my dorm kitchen, with a toothbrush in my mouth, facing seven people that I don't know for whatever reason that God has sent them task for, to sit in front of me. 

My hair is literally everywhere but I couldn't care less. I was only wearing my red pyjamas that lose a button on the top when they barge in and this one human had been oh-so-nicely jealous and wrapped my upper body with his sweater. 

And he had the guts to tie the sleeves behind me. 

"What in the actual fish are you guys doing here so early in the morning, on my no-class day?" 

Jaemin, always being the sweetest one pull the toothbrush away from my mouth and thankfully Haechan's head is normal today when he wipe my mouth with the clean cloth. 

At those gesture, the Samoyed in front of me glared at the two. 

"We're bored so here we are!" Mark, always being the clingy and the bestfriend that he is to me, whine, to which Haechan snickered at. 

"More like, we-don't-have-anything-to-do-so-let's-go-harass-Han-Juyoung-kind-of-bored. This guy got an early call from his mom, getting scolded for the extra semester you both got for the so-called failed accident with the exam sheet answer and questionaire. Whatever going in your head, I don't know." Renjun sigh after the hefty explanation and I just got to high five Mark with that. 

"We're genius, okay." 

We were almost suspended and I got an earful from my parents the very night that happen. Haechan was about to go crazy when I did that because he also had gotten an earful from his mom. 

"You almost got me in trouble too!" Haechan yelled from the other side of the table and I just had to smirk it off as I put my head on Mark's shoulder, wiggling my brows. 

All the time I did that, I didn't see Jeno's expression until I move my eyes from Haechan. It's amusing. 

Jeno, looks like he's about to lose head and chop off Mark's limbs into pieces. That was when I slowly pull myself together. 

But Chenle the brat, had to ruin it. 

"Are you jealous? Why are you looking like that? Did you eat anything sour?" 

The Dreamies are snickering when the doorbell ringing. All of us stilled when we heard the person outside yelled my name. 

"Han Juyoung!" 

Wiggling through Jeno's sweater, I run to the door. Another who the hell is this messing with my morning? As I open the door, I am greeted with a bouquet of sunflower. They put it in front of their face and lowered it until it revealed their face. 

"Kun!" 

I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter