LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Haechan is pissed. 

Not because of how I was hugging his cousin. Not even because he saw me kissing Han Juyoung. 

"Can't you just wait until you guys are out of the pool? She could get sick!" 

Yeap. Lee Haechan, the one who swear he would sell Han Juyoung for pocket money is being mad because Han Juyoung could get sick.

Which is why Han Juyoung is sitting in our kitchen with a thick blankets, a cup of hot chocolate, thermometer in , a cooling pad on her forehead and her eyes blinking, very much confused. 

If I didn't know they're cousins, I would be sure to hang him over the balcony for being fussy for the woman that I love. 

"You're just dramatic. She swim everyday and she didn't get sick." I rolled my eyes while I grab Han Juyoung's fingers to warm them. 

Sheesh! Her hands are so cold. Now, I understand why Haechan said she could get sick but he's a little bit too dramatic. 

"It's not like I'm gonna get sick, idiot!" She glared at Haechan whilst trying to pull her hands away from me. 

Han Juyoung is expensive. She didn't want to be touched by any men. Not even me, her so called crush. And that thought made me smile. But, I don't care! 

"Yeah. Tell me that when you don't exactly get sick. And what is this?! You told me you won't get sick!" Haechan pulled the thermometer out of . 

"It's just a little bit hot. Doesn't mean I'm gonna get sick. 37.8 is not even that hot. It was just because you told me to drink hot chocolate!" 

Them bickering is nothing that I'm not used to but surely a headache incoming. 

"Here we go again. Can you two stop fighting for a moment? How old are you to keep fighting like that?" Jaemin and Mark enter the dorm. 

"Where's Renjun?" Han Juyoung took the chance to ask. 

"Down there. Scolding Chenle and Jisung." 

"What happened?" It's a rare occasion that Renjun is scolding the younglings. 

"The two accidentally short circuited the whole campus when they were running away from their class. Don't ask. I don't even want to know what they did." 

Those two troublemakers. Like Jaemin said, I don't even want to know what they did. 

"Why did you ask for Renjun?" Jaemin look over Han Juyoung and I don't like it, really. 

"To borrow a shirt. His shirt is the smalle-..." 

"No need to. She can just wear something of mine." 

As soon as I said that, three sets of scoff can be heard and the three gave me a funny looks. Maybe minus Haechan because he looks like he gonna murder me. 

"That's another thing to talk about. You, be ready to be sent to the end of the world, and you, my baby bunny.." 

Han Juyoung struggling in the thick blankets when Haechan tried to kiss her. 

"Oooiiii!! No! Don't kiss me! Mark! Save me!" 

I am honestly annoyed when she kept asking for Mark. I know they're bestfriend but I've kissed her and she- 

"Lee Jeno! Save me from this !" 

My thought is wiped away in a second when she called for me. Sighing, I pulled Haechan away from her and brought Han Juyoung into my room. Leaving Mark and Jaemin dealing with that maniac. 

"I meant it as save me from Haechan but not going into your-.." 

"If you finish that words, I can't guarantee that your clever mouth won't be violated, once again." 

And Han Juyoung shut right away. Sitting over my study table, I pulled Juyoung towards me and she land, right on my laps. I kicked away the blankets and all the cooling pad on her forehead. She's frozen on my lap, like a statue when my arms s over her waist. 

"Wait! I-I..." 

"Why are you so scared of me?" 

It seems like that. Han Juyoung seems scared of me. Because everytime I touch her, her body becomes rigid and she always flinched when I touch her. Looking right in her eyes, with a red face and shy eyes is so endearing to me. 

Why didn't I realize before that Han Juyoung is really pretty? She is a star of the campus but why is she looking so pretty right now, in front of me? 

I receive countless confession from her, and I reject each one of them. Simply because I thought it was crazy of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter