HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Haechan were to look at us right now, I'm very sure that Haechan would start playing coin spirit to summon the devil and kill Lee Jeno. 

The reason would be because he didn't want to kill people. Or more so, afraid of blood. 

Currently, Jeno is sleeping beside me, in his room, in his bed and to be exact, hugging me in his sleep. Staring at the ceiling, I can't help but smile when I remember everything that happen. From way back. 

Two years ago, I was confessing my crush on him because I found him very handsome despite not smiling much. And as years going, I can't help but falling in love with him. 

It's not my dream. 

That thought stopping me from thinking as far as Lee Jeno. I heave a heavy sigh. 

Lee Euijin. 

My first love, my first boyfriend and I was the only one he had. And he left me alone when it should be me, leaving him. At least I can still see him if we broke up. That was what I thought. But it wasn't anyone's fault at all. 

I just blame myself because I couldn't do anything to save him that time. If only I could save him back then. If only I could swim. If only I- 

"I swear your mind is always busy these days. Do I even have some space in there?" I flinched when I heard his voice. 

His throathy groan make me feel butterfly in my stomach, and his arms s around my waist is not helping at all. 

Dub. Dab. Dub. Dab. Dub. Dab. 

Jeno turn to face me and I shouldn't be shocked anymore. He is becoming bolder and bolder when he bury his face in my neck and I can't help but having goosebumps. I don't normally get ticklish but him, breathing over my collarbone isn't normal! At all! 

"Lee Jeno..." Putting my hands over his shoulder, I tried pushing him away, to no avail. 

Instead, he surprised me by climbing over my body and put all his weight on mine. What in the freaking Jisung's brain?! 

Eyes wide looking at his face, hovering an inch above me, I felt like gulping a big lump of my favourite mint chocolate ice cream. Delicious but torturous! And he just dive down claiming my lips for a good second before I bit his lips and he winced. 

"Baby!" 

Yeap. He had been calling me that ever since I slept here yesterday and Haechan is this close wanted to set his room on fire. My heart is fluttering but Haechan's isn't!  

"Can you stop calling me that?" 

"And how do I call you then?" He put a hand under his head to support his body and played with my fingers, playfully asking. 

That small intimate gesture is very sweet but I am too shy to tell him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter