LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trust me. I don't feel uncomfortable when I did that, especially with those stalker. I am more than willing to be her fake boyfriend, rather than having stalkers around her. 

Han Juyoung is pretty naive and innocent in some space. I'm not willing to have her getting harassed by stalkers that is thirsty for a young woman like that. I may not treat her nicely, but I am not an idiot to let people harass someone close to me, especially someone who publicize her feelings for me. 

When she said that she don't really have someone coming over her place, you don't know how worried I am but she just played with me when I asked.

Mark huh? 

What's with her and Mark? Mark also been so strange after their so called fight. I actually don't like my hunch especially when he asked her out. 

"Are you sure you didn't hug him just now?"

Chenle keep pestering and Han Juyoung looks like she wanted to slap the sense out of Chenle, beat the crap out of Haechan who looks like he didn't believe one thing she said, knocking some sense into the suspicious Renjun and making sure Jaemin and Jisung didn't think anything weird. Which is amusing to me. 

"I do have a crush on this guy here and shamelessly flirt with him in my free time. But I don't go around hugging him like I did with you guys." 

That actually made Haechan go quiet. The latter just stare at his cousin weirdly. 

"Cousin, you sure you're not malfunctioning? Most people would annoy the out of the people they like and even try to be touchy with them. Are you for real, having a crush on this nerd here?" Haechan point his fingers at me. 

I glare at him when he called me a nerd. This idiot likes pissing me off in his free breathing time. Want to die? 

Even to me, that is really amusing. She likes me, even confessing and flirting with me in all the time she can. But she never really have a skinship with me. That's one thing that I admire about her, secretly. Han Juyoung is one expensive girl. 

Juyoung glare at Haechan as she took a water bottle and tried to open it. 

"You had never can't open a water bottle. What happen to you?" Jaemin grimaced at her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter