HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Han Juyoung!" 

Everytime I heard people calling me, I would be flinching nervously. And I had never felt this jumpy before. My name had never sound this scary to me! 

"The coach wanted to see you." A student passed me a note and to make sure it is not a prank pulled by Haechan, I inspected the writings. 

When I was sure that it was not his handwriting, I walked my way towards the swimming pool. Then I heard a voice. A very familiar voice. 

"Han Juyoung..." 

I felt like my heart stopped beating when I saw Mark standing over the locker and I just had to be at the same place as him. Yes. I'm avoiding all of them! 

"Yah! Han Juyoung! Stop avoiding us!" 

And I heard another voice, which belongs to the one and only, Lee Jeno. That made me dash even faster. Although I am crushing on him, trust me, now I am very much not! 

I walked even faster when I bumped into someone. Which was someone I had never seen before. 

"So, this is our pretty Han Juyoung." 

I can hear Mark and Jeno stop in their tracks behind me. The guy leaned down and this guy is very gorgeous if I were to describe. How can a man be this gorgeous?! 

"I was told that Han Juyoung could be a handful so I had to go out of my way for you. I am Qian Kun, your coach for the tournament." 

I stood there, frozen when a shadow began looming behind me. The scent made me want to dive into cement! Don't come close! 

"You sure? Because she didn't look pleased." The arm on my shoulder reminded me so much of the incident last Friday! Why now, of all time?! 

"I just arrived so I had to recognize my athlete. The one and only Han Juyoung they said, the beautiful one I quote." 

I stood there awkwardly around these three people. Three? I snapped my head to the side to see Mark looking at me with a guilty face. I rolled my eyes as I quickly walked away. Leaving Jeno and the newly so called coach of mine. 

I didn't find it weird at all because my coach would always appoint a new coach a week before any of my tournament. And this tournament is the most important one for me. But this time, it felt different. Maybe because this newly appointed coach is really handsome. I remember seeing dimples on his cheeks just now. 

"Okay stop right there! I know I was wrong and I'm sorry. I was sleepy that morning and you just had to do that. I'm so so sorry." Mark is right behind me. 

To be honest, I am very mad at him. But it subsided as soon as I walked out of their dorm. 

"And it seems like Jeno is also sorry that he pissed you off even more that morning." I frowned. 

"Jeno? Pissed me off? I don't remember getting mad at him. All I remember was you being an !" I jabbed. 

"Ehh? I thought you were angry at him too? If not, why would you avoid him? He followed you the other day didn't he?" 

I froze as I remembered the words Jeno said last Friday. Was he being serious or just wanted to piss me off? Groaning, I pushed Mark away as I heard Jeno calling for me. Not now, my dear crush! 

"Han Juyoung..." I made a dash once again through the hallway, hiding in between people. 

Hiding in one of the empty hall, I found myself lying down on the table. I was literally tired from running that I didn't realize, I actually fell asleep. I woke up when I felt like I was being carried. 

Wait! What?! 

Opening my eyes slowly, I can see someone's jaw from the side. My eyes is literally still blurry from the sleepiness. Squinting as I try to figure out who is this person. 

"I thought you fainted." 

My eyes widened as I realize it was Lee Jeno! I gasp as I struggle in his arms. 

"Ssstt! Don't move if you don't want to fall down. You've been sleeping in there for 6 hours and missing all your class. Are you stupid?" 

Missing all my class? I look at my watch and shocked the hell out of me. It is freaking 2 in the afternoon! 

"You can just wake me up. Why are you carrying me? Put me down!" He literally just stared at me weirdly. 

"You've been avoiding us the whole week. Why?" 

We're now walking through a quiet corridor of the college building and I really don't want to talk about it. Not just yet! I wiggled once again, although I wanted to stay in his arms, this is embarassing! He tightened his hold on me. 

"I'm sorry if I pissed you off that day." 

And that apology is something that I didn't expect. Lee Jeno? Apologising? To the one creature that he swore he never wanted to associate with? I gasp as I cup his face. 

"Who are you? What are you doing to my crush?!" 

He put me down when I started rambling. I almost forgot our last encounter if he didn't reminded me about it. 

"About what I said last time. I only wanted to save the boy some time before getting his heart broken from you having so many fanboys. It didn't mean anything." 

He casually said that as he walked away. I stood there, confused. His words are quite hurtful, and I should have already expected this. Why? This man is really cold! Why in the world am I even crushing on him in the first place?! 

Pulling out my earphone, I turn on a song from my phone. I followed him to the gate as I saw some girls shooting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter