HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahhh! Han Juyoung! Come back here!" 

What a good day, well, another good day to be alive. Running around over the college foyer with the lecturer slash my coach running after me is a sight that many won't be fazed anymore. It's like an everyday sight for them. 

"No! I've been practicing for weeks without break! Give me some holiday!" Yelling back to my coach, I kept running until I accidentally crashed on something. I looked up, someone to be exact. 

Damn! His body is robust! Is he made from iron or what? Jeez! As soon as I looked at his face, I lit up. It's him! 

"Oh hi!" He rolled his eyes as his friends helped me up. 

"Troublemaker. Can you stop running away from the lecturer for once? Why are you even running away?" He huffed. 

"Oh come on! Don't be so uptight, Jeno Lee. It's no fun." I poked his arm which he hissed at me. 

"You alright? You pretty much crashed into a wall." Jaemin held my bag for me, which I refused to let him, but he glared at me giving me no choice. 

"Ahe...I'm fine. Nothing to worry about! I'm good. And..." 

"Han Juyoung!!!" 

I widened my eyes as I dashed away, forgetting my bag with Jaemin. Mr. Coach, please give this one and only Han Juyoung a break! 

After running floor after floor, making my coach lose track, I finally managed to call Jaemin for my bag. Slumping towards the cafeteria, I could see Mark laughing at the sight of me. 

It's weird, how did I get close to these idiots that called themselves Dreamies. Well, not exactly odd. I am batchmates with Mark and he is my best friend, slash unofficial tutor. 

To think that I'm crushing on one of his friends, namely Lee Jeno. The handsome one who wears glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter