Who is he???

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV (PREVIOUS)

I was looking at my phone when I felt someone staring at me.... I looked at all the crowd  until I saw someone....

 

There was a man almost infront of me practically gawking at me. He had sorta spiked black hair, and was wearing a black shirt and jeans. He had a well-chiseled body as you could tell by how his shirt clenched around his figure. He was handsome....wait! "Did I just say handsome??" Why would I say something about a guy??? I shook my head, trying to remove that thought. Suddenly, the man smiled, and two dimples formed at each side.

I blushed instantly, feeling he was smiling AT me and I looked away, breaking the long eye contact. During the rest of the ride, I tried not to look his way. I do not know why,  but there was something about him......

I felt like this ride  took longer than ever and I couldn't take it anymore. I texted Donghae

From: Kyuhyun

To: Donghae

Something happened, but don't worry... I am fine. I will  stop at the next station

and walk from there... Still, wait for me. It won't take long.

As soon as the subway stopped and the doors opened, I practically  ran away. When I got to the stairs, I turned around to see a glimpse if he was still in the subway. The man was still staring at me, but with a rather confused face. Damn it!! I blushed again cause I saw the man kind of chuckled. I turned and ran for real until I got out of the subway station. I tried to catch my breath and let my heartbeat become normal.

I sighed in relief and began walking. The university was about 10 minutes walk away from here and during all the way, I couldnt that person out of my head.

Maybe, its just the first day's nerve..... Yeah thats it!! I arrived about 15 minutes at the school (yeah my orientation is not that good at all) and I saw Donghae, waiting sorta impatiently at the gate. He saw me and ran to me hugging me tightly. i gasped for air as he wouldn't let go after a while.

"Aishh, Donghae..Le-et gooo.... I can--mmm breathe!! Finally, he looked at me angrily. What?? I said to him.

What do you mean by what??' You send me a text message that something happened, but not to worry!!  Yet, my first instinct is to worry, thinking something horrible happened to you. Then, I saw you walking here and I felt relieved you were okay... Donghae blabbered instantly.

Ohhh, babo Donghae hyung! You dont have to worry about me!! I am a big kid now!!! I said to him. To finish what I started, he is Lee Donghae.. He has been my best friend since forever. He is a year older than me, but sometimes he acts very childish. He visited every day when I was at the hospital because of the car accident. We have been taken care of each other since the first time we met.

|||||FLASHBACK||||||| (15 years ago)

My family and I just moved to a new neighborhood because of a job opportunity  my dad got. I got out of the car and saw a park about two blocks from the house. Leeteuk and my dad were moving the boxes inside the house and I asked my mom if I could go to the park. she said yes and I went to thepark. Kids were playing in the swings and running amock. I sat at one of the benches (I was still very socially awkward since I was still little) and felt the fresh breeze on my face.

Suddenly I heard someone screamed "leave me alone". Then I looked and saw two kids peeking on a boy. I ran towards them and said " Why dont you pick with someone your own size?" The two boys looked at me and felt sorta scared ( I was very tall since I was little), The ran away and i looked at the kid, who was weeping incesantly. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

Are you okay? I asked him. He suddenly hugged me and said: "Thank you!! You are my hero and my new best friend!!".  I smiled back, thinking, I just made a new friend.

He then said. I am Donghae and you are?? I told him: I am Kyuhyun. I am 5 years old. 

Donghae then shouted: "I am older than you? Ha, you have to call me hyung!!, said grinning. I coughed at him and said: Ya!! I barely call my brother hyung and you want me to call you hyung.... In your dreams.

He then pouted, but we continued talking and playing until it was late.

||||||END OF FLASHBACK|||||||

Still, I dont call him hyung, unless the situation determinates it. 

He then pinched mty cheek and said: Lets go inside!! I pouted and told him: "Dont do that". He just chuckled, "I can't.. Too cute"

Then we got inside and went to class.....

Siwon's POV (PREVIOUS)

The boy stared at me and I couldnt break away from this trance... Who was this boy??

 

Then, the boy shook his head. He looked so cute doing that I couldn't help but smiled. He then looked at me and I could see blood rushed to his cheeks as he began to blush. He then looked away and I was so happy internally. Was he blushing because of me?? was the only thing that went through my mind.

After that, I tried to look away as well, but still having little glimpses of him. Man!!! I was still admiring his beautiful features and wanting to touch him.. Wait did I just think "TOUCH"?? No, it couldn't be it!!! I mean I wasn't gay... I would be lying if I said i haven't experimented things as any hormone-crazed teenager, but that was it. Since those days, I have been dating women and have a small share of them. But to think of it, I have never felt feelings to those women like this as I suddenly felt for this boy. What could this be??.

I was so drown in my thoughts until the subway stopped. I wanted this chance to talk to the boy, but when I tried to look for him, he was gone. I looked outside and saw him running to the stairs. Then, he turned around again and we stared each other once again. i felt I could stay like this forever. He began to  blush and the only thing I could do is chucked. He looked so adorable that way!! He then turned around and left. The subway began to move and I lost sight of him. 

How I wish I could know at least his name? During all the way, I let his image in my head wander and wishing I could see him once again. Then, I arrived my destination and walked out. The University was a block away from here. I got there and went inside. In the hallway, I met Eunhyuk, a close friend I made when I was in high school. We became best friends. We then met here, but he was in the dance mayor while I was in the business mayor (management).

"Hello Eunhyuk hyung. How are you? I said to him. Hey Siwon-ah. I am fine. How are things going? He asked.

I had a lot of confidence to tell him anything and I said: I just met the most beautiful person in the subway and I cant take him out of my mind.... HIM?? shouted Eunhyuk in surprise. "YES, him" I told him seriously.  

He turned to me with a smirk: So are you entering the club?...... Oh, did I tell you he was gay?? He confessed to me years ago when he said he had some feelings towards me. I told him that I did not have the same feelings to him, but I didnt care who he liked and still kept our friendship. Things were slightly awkward after that, but we eventually formed a brother-like bond.  

"I dont know, i havent even talk to him or know his name" I then told Hyuk. "I don't what is this...maybe its just a mild crush"  Well, lets talk about it after... Lets go to the school--he said. We then entered the room and Hyuk then whispered to me.. " I also saw the most beautiful creature at the gate today......." 

Well, at least I wasn't the only one who was experiencing this....was the only thing I could think.

 

I know this is too long and descriptive and boring, but please comment..... I have exams this week so I may not be able to update until friday. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but English isnt my main language. Thanks for your support!!!!!