Pass or Fail? Pt. 1

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Siwon's POV

You would think by my appearance that I am this "tough and confident" guy who always obtains what he wants. Actually, I am...but when Kyuhyun told me that his brother wanted to meet me.

What if he doesn't like me?? What if he wanted to tell Me that he doesn't approve this relationship? That he wants me away from my baby Kyu? That I do not deserve Kyu?? That he will do  what it takes to break us apart??

*inhale* Try saying that in one breath.

But unfortunately, all thos things and more were crossing my mind. I knew that if just that he wanted to know me and know who I was..but I can't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

However whatever the real reason is, I will try my best to show Kyuhyun's hyung that I love Kyuhyun more than anything in the world and will always do everything in my disposal to keep Kyu happy and with a smile on his face.

-------------------------------------

So I decided (and forced Eunhyuk as well) to call off the double date we planned with Kyu and Donghae. I thought all the things through and decided best to meet Kyu's hyung before taking him on a date.

And instead, I would like introduce mymyself formally and ask permission before taking him out. Plus I want to give him Kyu our official first date properly.

Then, I decided to treat Kyu like the royalty he means to me. For the next days,I picked Kyu and drove him back (which isn´t different for what I did before).

Then, I asked Kyu about his hyung (his name is Cho Jungsoo, but everyone called him Leeteuk.. He is 27 (meaning he is older than both Kyuhyun and I... so I am in deep S**T).

I thought he was a year or two older than Kyu, but not by 7 years!!! Meaning Kyu was literally his little little brother.

I have seen in movies how big brothers protect their little sisters and make their boyfriend's life miserable. How they threaten .."If I found out that you upset my sister, I will HUNT you down and kill you".

Apart from that, Kyu told me that his parents died when he was little so Leeteuk took care of him. In other words, I am so Screwed!!

He will never let anyone take away his little Kyu that who won't be able to take care of him like he did!!

Plus, Kyu just came of age as he is 20 years old, so he is still a kid to his hyung's eyes. 

What am I going to do?? was the only thing I could say.

It became more terrifying as Saturday came closer, but I will fight for Kyu's love!!!....

Kyuhyun's POV

Siwon was a mess!! He freaked out wwhen I told him Leeteuk hyung was way older than me an that he took care of him when my parents died.

I was afraid that Leeteuk wouldn't approve of him, but he told me that he accepted our relationship. I told Siwon but he was worried.

"Just relax, Siwonnie. He will like you" I said as I gave him a hug. 

Okay, baby" he replied.

He told me he will first present himself to Leetauk before taking me on a date, which made my heart flutter.

Siwon really cares for me. How could Leeteuk not accept him?? 

I was looking forward to have Siwon and show Leeteuk how much Siwon makes me happy...

--------------------------------------------

"SATURDAY"

I was helping Leeteuk hyung get everything ready before Siwon (and the other guests as well) came.

"Kyuhyun-ah, the matches!!" Leeteuk screamed.

"Yes" I said as I went to the kitchen and then brought to him.

"The meat" He yelled once again.

"Okay" I answered as I brought it to the backyard.

We only used the backyard when we plan barbecues or other small reunions and stuff. 

"Bring all the utensils and set up the table, Kyuhyun-ah" Leeteuk said once again.

"Aissh, hyung. Do it yourself. I am not your slave" I replied as I slumpled on the table.

"If you haven't noticed, I am cooking over here, I can do two things at once" Leeteuk said teasingly.

"Let's switch, then. I will cook while you set up everything" I looked at him laughing.

"NOOO!!! Last time you convinced me to let you cook, I ended up with one burnt eyebrow and carbonized steak" Leeteuk replied immediately.

I laughed loudly "you didn't tell that I added too much igniter. Plus, it was your fault anyway, no one told you to stand next to the barbecue" I said as grabbed my stomach from all the laughing.

"Kyuhyun-ah, it was not funny....better leave everything before you know who comes" Leeteuk said with a smirk.

"Ahhh...fine" I growled as I got up and began to set the tables and stuff.

I finished ans suddenly the the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat as I thought it was Siwon.

"I'll get it" I screamed as I went to the the door. I opened the door and that was it. "Oh, it's you" was the only thing I said.

"What do you mean it's just me??" Donghae answered annoyed. 

"Just get in, Donghae" I answered bluntly.

"It smells good....meaning you are not cooking" Donghae said as he entered. "Ohh..by the way, Hyuk called and said they will arrive in 5 minutes" blurred.

"Hey, I can cook!!" I answered angrily, but was internally happy that Siwon will arrive soon.

------LEETEUK'S  MINI POV outside----------

Leteeuk's cellpone rang while he was turning the steaks before they burned.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Leeteuk-ssi!!" The man on the phone said.

"Anyeongsayeoh, are you coming?" I asked.

"Yes, I am on my way" He answered.

"Do you have everything ready?" I asked once again...

"Of course, this Choi Siwon is in for a real treat" He said while laughing.

"Okay" I smirked and ended the call.

"Let's see if you really love Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon....." I said very low....

Siwon's POV

"Siwon, calm the heck down!!" Hyuk screamed as I was sweating like a pig as we drove to Kyu's house.

"Calm?? How the hell can I calm down when I know what might happen!!" I screamed back at Hyuk.

"You worry too much, Siwon-ssi..everything will turn out right" Hyuk said rubbing my shoulder.

"Donghae and I will be there to help you and Kyu in any way possible" Hyuk stated.

"Kyuhyun!!" I yelled back.

"Huh?" Hyuk looked at me confused and dumbfounded.

"Only I can call him Kyu...you call him Kyuhyun-ssi. Kyuhyun-ah, but not Kyu!!" I said seriously.

"Someone's possessive.." Hyuk laughed and rolled his eyes at the same time.

"Oh.....so I can call Donghae Fishy??" I said mischeviously.

"NOOOOO!!!" Hyuk blurred out instantly.

I just laughed, feeling the tension ease a bit while Hyuk simply said: "Ok....I won't call Kyuhyun-ah like that"

"You better....Baby kyu is mine..." I finally said as we continued driving to a possible doomed event up ahead...

----------------------------------

Hyuk and I arrived infront of Kyu's house and I was trembling inside. Hyukjae called Donghae's cellphone to tell him we are outside. We got out of the car and I stared at the path leading to the door.

Honestly, these are the longest and most nerve-racking steps I ever took. My breathing turned a little a heavy as we got closer to the door. 

Suddenly, the door opened and all I saw was Donghae pass and hug Hyukjae.

Then, I looked at the door and all the nervousness and trembling went away and dissapeared when I saw my beloved Kyu at the door. He looks as beautiful as ever with a smile on his face. A small shade of pink covered his cheeks, making him more adorable to my eyes.

"Hi, Siwonnie" Kyu said almost shyly and my heart was still sensitive when my baby Kyu said my name.

I got next to him and hugged him....everything else didn't matter when my baby Kyu was in my arms. 

"Are you okay?" Kyu asked as I hugged him a bit more tightly and all I said was: "Eveything's okay when you are with me..." Kyu blushed intensely at my remark.

"You can be so cheesy" Kyu blurred out while I replied: "Only for you".

---------------------------------------

Suddenly, I heard someone clear his throat and I looked to see Kyuhyun's hyung right infront of us....

To tell you the truth, I thought he was going to give this menacing aura and be this overprotective hyung towards Kyuhyun. However, he looked relaxed yet he had this serious look on his face.

I broke away from the hug and bowed to him perfectly (in a 90 degrees angle). 

"Anyeongsayeoh, my name is Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you" I said with a fear lurking in every word.

"You must be Kyuhyun's brother,..um...ah" I can't believe I forgot his name....

"Leeteuk hyung" Kyuhyun blurred out, while I heard Hyuk and Donghae laugh in the back.

"Leeteuk" I  finally said as I reached out my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you. But my name is Cho Jungsoo, only family members call me Leeteuk" He said as each word felt like a dagger to my chest.

"STRIKE ONE!!" was the only thing I think right now. How could I forget his name!!! I mentally hit myself..

"Come on in" Leeteuk, I mean Jungsoo said... 

Leeteuk's POV

(In his mind) Let's see if you have what it takes to call me Leeteuk, Choi Siwon...... 

I want to see if you really love Kyuhyun-ah....so you better be prepared...haha...

TBC

 

 

I am so sorry to update so late, but I have been cramped with reports, presentations and this week is finals...........so I will update before friday I promise!!!

Please comment and subscribe.....Thanks to everyone who still reads and subscribed to my story...