Love Declared...

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

Siwon said he loved me!! I could do anything but hug him "I love you too Siwon-ah". The pain I felt in my heart had disappeared. The man I was yearning for...who has been constantly in my mind....who makes my heart skip a beat.....who makes me feel complete....who I fell for.....loves me back.

I tighten my arms around him, longing to forever stay in his arms. His heartbeat....bringing peace and soothing me. His scent...musky and manly... filling every part of my senses and have permanently for me. Everything about him is perfect...

Then, Siwon whispered in my ear: "Kyu, there is something I wanted to do since I met you..."

I broke from the hug, looking at him right in his eyes..those breathtaking eyes.."What Siwon-ah?"

Right there, he moved his hand on my chin, lifting it slightly. "This...to show my love" Siwon said as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Is he going to---?" I couldn't even finish my thought as his lips were an inch away from mine.

My heart was ready to stop at the expect touch when suddenly: "Kyuhyun-ah!!!!!!" was heard loudly from the door.

Both of us titled our head when we saw Donghae and Eunhyuk at the door. Donghae was crying and sniffing at the same time, while Eunhyuk was panting like he was trying to catch his breath.

Just then I realized how close Siwon and I were; I backed a step away, blushing in the process. "He wanted to kiss me...on the lips."

Siwon cleared his throat, but looked rather annoyed by something.....

 Eunhyuk then said: "Donghae said he saw you enter the university running like a maniac and went to look for me to see where you headed. And it turns out you finally found Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Ohhh.." I said as Siwon replied: "Oh..yes... I was in the subway when I heard 7 years of love and remember Kyuhyun was singing the song right here when I met him. I then thought he must be here." as he took a step closer to me.  He then looked at me with his eyes so full of love and care.

I blushed extremely fast, making me look down when Donghae wailed: "You got me so worried... I thought something bad happen to you....sniff" 

"Ayy Donghae...so dramatic" but I got closer to him, but he hugged me: "Don't ever do that again"

"Do what? I never left the university. I simply spent all my time here and I forgot to turn my phone on. That's it!" I answered.

" Then...answer your phone..." Donghae said as he pulled back. As he wiped his tears and stopped sniffing, he then eyed me and Siwon who was behind me.

"So...did you and Siwon talk?" Donghae asked with somesort of hidden tease in the question.

Right there, I remembered. I screamed back at Donghae, pointing at him :"YOU!! What did you tell Siwon!!??"

As I got closer to grab him hard by the collar, he scurried away rapidly behind Eunhyuk. "What a--a-re you talking about??

"Don´t act dumb...You know what I am talking about!!" I said as I was ready to pounce on him. 

"Oh...that!! I was just...well...ummm...you know" Donghae stuttered looking at me behind Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"You are gonna regret it!!" I shouted as I got closer, but then Siwon grabbed my hand, halting me.

"Donghae told me because he was worried about you. He really cares for you..." Siwon said, subsiding my anger.

"Yes... what Siwon said!! Kyuhyun-ah...you are like my little brother." Donghae said half-sniffling.

I sighed saying: "I know, Donghae. You are my hyung". I opened my arms to invite Donghae to a hug.

Donghae looked surprised, which is weird for me to do that. However, he hurried and embraced me in a hug.

"Gotcha!" I snickered.

I tighten my arms around him,making him gasp for air. I leaned and whispered in his ear: "If you dare to do that again, I swear--"

"I... won't... Kyuhyun..-ah!!" He said between breaths.  I chuckled and released my grip letting him breathe.

I wasn't that mad at Donghae. If it wasn't for him telling Siwon, he might have never told me his feelings towards me and neither would have I. So you could see I was rather thankful to Donghae....YET.... he has to learn to keep his mouth shut! This was just a little lesson I had to teach Donghae....no biggie...

"You are really something, Kyuhyun-ah" Eunhyuk said as he and Siwon chuckled at our small altercation.

Siwon then came closer to me and wrapped his hand around me: "Yes, Kyu is really something" making me blush at his comment.

I loved how Siwon's hand felt on mine. I felt safe....protected....loved...I felt being Siwon's. I still in awe thinking if Siwon did actually confessed his love for me.

"How about we go to eat??" Siwon asked. "Yes...looking for Kyuhyun was sure exhausting. Eunhyuk mumbled while Donghae agreed to him. Siwon then looked at me if I really wanted to go. I nodded shyly.. but I was starving....

"Let's go then" Siwon said as we walked outside....his hand still intertwined around mine.....

Siwon's POV

Kyuhyun loves me back!! My heart was still beating unsteadily as the words "I love you too Siwon-ah" still echoed on every fiber on my body.  I am the luckiest man in the world right now and forever...Kyuhyun...the boy who stole my heart upon my eyes laid on him.... fell for me as I did for him. I couldn't be more happy as I am......yet I was dreading for something.

I was so hoping a kiss on his lips...those red, plump, arousing...(Siwon, don't change the subject!!)....lips, would really seal our love. Yet....SOMEONE (aka Donghae and Eunhyuk) interrupted and completely ruin the moment.

I squeezed Kyuhyun's hand as we walked down the hallway. We are meant for each other as his hand perfectly fitted around mine. Just then I hear "Kyuhyun-ah!!" from afar and I see it is Changmin-ssi.

He was running towards us until he stopped about a meter away from us."You are fine, Kyuhyun-ah" he said as he was still catching his breath.

"Yes, Min-ah! I was at the music room all day singing....but I am better now" as Kyuhyun squeezed my hand and blushing lightly.

"I can see that" Changmin said as he looked at our hands together.

Changmin was indeed a dear friend for Kyuhyun and also care deeply for him. "Changmin-ssi, we are going to eat...Do you wanna come?" I asked him, hoping he would accept.

"Yeah..come on...you must be starving as well" Donghae and Eunhyuk shouted. Changmin looked hesitant, but Kyuhyun said: "You should come" with a smile on his face.

"Sure" he said. No one can resist Kyuhyun's cute face.. I thought, but still was a little bit jealous. But 

"Ok lets go" I said as all of us walked outside and went to the same restaurant we went the first day I saw Kyuhyun.

Changmin's POV 

I was really happy when I saw Kyuhyun safe ans sound. I was ready to embrace him in a hug when I saw Siwon's and Kyuhyun's hands intertwined. You could even tell how in love they were just by looking at them. They were sighing in unison like if they were one person.

In the restaurant, it was even more obvious. Kyuhyun would gulp down his food (by his third plate and stil wanting more, but still steal quickly glances at Siwon. When Siwon caught him, he would look at him with love-filled eyes, making him blush a little. Their eyes would just light up instantly as they saw each other.

I was a bit jealous at Siwon...being able to provide all the love Kuhyun wanted....wishing I could do that. My heart ache knowing Kyuhyun did not belong to me....that I could never bring that life in Kyu....that he could not look at me that way.

However, I knew Kyu loved me as a friend and that made me happy. That made the pain lessen, knowing I could be that to Kyuhyun a friend. Plus, watching Kyuhyun be happy made me happy as well.

We all finished eating (after Kyuhyun ate 5 plates and still managed to finish before Eunhyuk), we all went back to the university.

There I departed, while the four of them went with Siwon. They offered me a ride, but I really wanted to walk (it wasn't that far, about 5 minutes) to freshen my thoughts. So I said goodbye.... 

Kyuhyun's POV

Siwon once again told us he would take Donghae and I home. However, this time, I did not want to argue. I felt so happy  that I accepted swiftly.

But nothing passed imprudent Donghae. He looked surprised "How come you are not arguing this time??" said to me giggling.

I glared at him instantly and said: "Because I felt like it. Got it??!!" Donghae stopped lauging and moved himself closer to Donghae.

Then I heard Eunhyuk say to DOnghae. "Why do you always if he always wins in the end??" I laughed as I got inside the car.

------------------------------

We finally arrived infront of my house. "Thanks Siwon-ah, for everything" I told him as I squeezed his hand before going outside...blushing at my awkward cheesiness.

I walked towards my house when I heard the door opened  and heard: "Kyu". I turned around and Siwon instantly hugged me. "No Kyu...Thank you for having me" as he embraced me more.

He then planted a kiss on my forehead saying: "I love you..Kyu" I shudder feeling butterflies in my stomach and hugged him tighter. "I love you too"  I replied back...

We stayed like that for about 5 minutes until I heard: "Awww, look at them.." 

It was again... DOnghae. We broke away, both of  us blushing.

"They found love just like us" Eunhyuk added as he wrapped his arms around Donghae, kissing him on the cheek. Donghae blushed profusely.

See you tomorrow, Kyu... Siwon said as he got on the car. Eunhyuk got in also and the drove off.

--------------------------

I got in and Leeteuk greeted me...."Hi Kyuhyun-ah. How was your day??"

"Good hyung, but I am tired... I am going to sleep. Talk to you later." I said as I went to my room.

I putted on my pijamas and straddled off to bed.

"I love you Kyu" echoed in my mind as I peacefully drifted to sleep.....knowing Siwon loves me........

 

So cheesy, am I right?? I couldn't help when I saw videos of daddy siwon and baby kyuhyun...so adorable..... oh well...tell me what you think....where to improve... ideas...anything....and Thanks once again for everyone who reads my stories.... :D

Thinking new plot lines...so next update might take a while...or not....