Sealed Kiss....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

~~~~ It was a normal day like any other. I went to the university (actually Siwon picked me up as well as Donghae) and received my first classes. Siwon was extra clingy with me, taking to each of my class, wrapping his hands around me, and telling "I love you". Everything he did made me blush and I couldn't feel happier.

At the end, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and I were walking out the gate to go home when Eunhyuk suddenly says: "I forgot I have to do something...Man..next time...See you later" as he walked away. Donghae stopped and said: "I'll keep you company" and went with Eunhyuk.

So basically I was going home with Siwon...alone. "Donghae, you will pay for this" I told myself as we walked to the car.

----------------------------------------------

The ride was so................I can't even describe it. As Siwon was driving the car, he take glances towards me with a smile showing those dimples that made me redden automatically.

Every now and then, he would grab my hand and intertwined with mine...making me nervous. 

Just as we arrived and stopped, Siwon said: "Kyu" I looked at his eyes. He then said: "I love you" as he grabbed my chin.

He then brought his face to mine and kissed me on the.... RINGG!! RIIING!! RINNGG!!!! ~~~~

I turned my alarm off and sighed deeply. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was all a dream. I touched my lips as I felt them twitch aching for that kiss. 

I got up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I started showering, I heard  the ringtone from my cellphone. It must be Donghae to tell me to go together. Oh well! 

I finished showering and got dressed. I grabbed my things and went to the kitchen to eat something.

When I got there, Leeteuk hyung was still there, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Leeteuk hyung" I told him as I went to look for something to eat.

"Good morning, Kyuhyun-ah!!.. I made you breakfast..its over there" as he pointed at a box on the counter.

I grabbed the box and sat next to him. "Kamsahamnida hyung" as I opened the box and began eating.

Then Leeteuk looked at me and eyed me awkwardly. "Is there something wrong, hyung?" I asked him.

"Aniyo, it's just that you seem different.." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked again confused.

He then chuckled: "You called me hyung so many times, you are nicer, you are glowing of happiness...." as he poked my cheeks.

"See... there is even a hidden blush on your cheeks...." That made me blush for real, bringing to mind the only person who makes me feel this way...

"I don't  know what you are talking about, hyung" I told him as I mentally slap myself. "There it is... you said hyung again. You normally say hyung once or twice, but now....it is as if it comes naturally"  Leeteuk said teasingly once again.

"It's late. I have to go to class." I got up and  grabbed my things. "See you later, Leeteuk hyung" (Dang! I said it again) as I walked to the door.

I heard Leeteuk laugh and say: "I want to meet the person who makes you this way" right before I got out.

He is so annoying.... I said as I began walking. Just then I saw there was a car out front. It looked so familiar...it's the same as....

Before i finished, I saw Siwon getting out of the car and walking to me....

"Siwon what are you doing here?" I asked astonished. "Didn't you get my message?" He looked at me in the eyes.

I looked at my phone, remembring it rang when I was in the bathroom. I found and realized it was indeed a message from Siwon.

From: Siwonnie

Kyuhyun-ah ,let's go to the university together. I will pass in about 15 minutes or so.

Tell Donghae-ssi as well.....

I was about to apologize when Siwon chuckled and said. "Siwonnie??" I then realized he looked at my phone and saw that I have him as Siwonnie. I looked down trying to hide my face, but then he pulled my chin up.

"No, Kyuhyun-ah. I love it!!!.... But then I call you personally too?? Like KYU??" I simply nodded feeling dizzy hearing him calling me that way.

"Okay..Kyu" He said once again as he leaned closer to me.

"Hey guys!!" We heard and turned to see Donghae walking out of his house. He walked towards us.

"I was going to accompany you to the university, but it's looks like you are already taken" he said smirking in a teasing tone.

I gave him a glare while Siwon said: "Actually, I came to pick Kyu and you to go to the university".

"Ohh!!!" Let's go then...." Donghae said amusingly and still eyed me. But I wasn't going to let him that easily.

"No....Donghae...like you said...I'm already accompanied. So you can walk to college." I said as I got to the inside the car and locked the door.

"But Kyuhyun-ssi. You won't leave me here.. alone" Donghae whined. "Yes, I will" I said in a serious tone.

"But....but" "Donghae, you better start walking or you will be late" Donghae whined even more...music to my ears.

"I'm just kidding, Donghae-ssi." I finally said and unlock it.

"You are mean, Kyuhyun-AH!!" "You started it, Donghae-SSI.".....

Siwon's POV

It was funny seeing those two fight. They looked like little kids fighting over who was right and who was wrong. i could watch him all day seeing that gleeful smile and cute pouts that Kyuhyun made. Yet, all was well knowing Kyuhyun is mine...only mine.

When I saw Kyuhyun had a nickname for me (Siwonnie), my heart literally stopped and happiness radiated in every part of my body. It let me know Kyuhyun care for me and I was special to him as he was to me.

Now, I know I can call him "Kyu" and let everyone Kyuhyun belongs to me as I belong to him. 

However, there is one thing that I am longing for since I met him....a kiss. I dream of having that kiss, yet.....just as I am about to touch those plump lips, I either wake up or the housekeeper wakes me up (making me groan in frustration).

When I told him I loved him, I tried to kiss him, but I was interrupted by Eunhae (yes...there are not either Eunhyuk or Donghae.. I call them Eunhae). I was a litte bit annoyed, but having Kyuhyun confessed to me made it better. 

Right now.... another chance ruined by Donghae-ssi. Yet  I can't be more grateful to him as he was the reason  Kyuhyun and I finally said our feelings to each other. You could say he became our matchmaker.

------------------------

So we drove and picked up Eunhyuk on the way. Eunhae sat in the back, while Kyuhyun as infront with me. We got to the parking lot and then to the university. 

We were walking down the hallway, the four of us walking in a single row, Hyuk and I wrapping our hands around our love one. Donghae was accustomed, but Kyuhyun still blushed as we walked.

Just then I feel him tense up in my arms. I was going to ask him why, but then I realized why. Yoona was about some meters away and when she saw me, she came towards us. Then, I saw some insecurity in Kyuhyun's eyes, making my heart contract at the sight of my love feeling that way.

So I grabbed his hand and intertwined with me, and gripped it tightly to let him know I will never let go of him. He then looked at me with those eyes (with confusion and worriness) and I said to him: "You are the only one my heart seeks for. Now that it found you, it has eyes and love only for you!!"

His eyes lit up and blushed profusely as he gripped even tighter my hand. I then lean closer to him.

Yoona was about five feet away when she eyed Kyuhyun and I holding hands. Then she simply said good morning and walked away. I felt relieved that she did not do anything to make Kyuhyun doubt my feelings for him.

"Kyu, let's go to your class". I told him as I continued grabbed his hand as we walked to his classroom.  I accompanied him to his first class and sat in the middle. Everyone was looking at us in awe. Some even whispered: "They look so cute together". I just chuckled while Kyuhyun blushed and slumped his head. 

The class started and ended rather quickly....I then walked Kyuhyun to his next class and told him we should  eat it together. He nodded accepting my proposal as he went inside.

Now, time put my plan into action.....

Kyuhyun's POV

After what  Siwon did when Yoona was coming towards us, I know that Siwon's feelings are true. I couldn't feel giddy and happy. 

"You are the only one my heart seeks and now that it found you, it has eyes and love only for you" kept replaying in my mind as I went to my second class.

Siwon told me we were going to eat together (it wasn't a big of a deal, we usually eat together with Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Heechul and Hankyung (if they come to college anyway). Yet I felt a hidden expression when he asked me.

Well, anyway, I received my other class and now it was around 12:00 pm. I went to the cafeteria to look for Siwon and the rest. When I arrived, I see Donghae and Eunhyuk, but no Siwon.

As I started walking towards the table, my cellphone vibrates. It was a message from Siwon.

From: Siwonnie

Kyu, meet me at the gate of the university.

I was confused when I received the message.  "Weren't we going to eat?? I asked myself, but oh well. I walked down the halls until I arrived at the gate.

----------------------------------

As I got there, I saw Siwon standing in the middle of the gate when a big smile that displayed those beautiful dimples on each side. I do not know why, but i started to get nervous as I got closer to him. My hands were shaking and my legs were trembling as well.

When I got  next to me, he extended his hand to grab mine as we started to walk outside.

"Siwon-ah, what happened?" I asked him as we walk I do not know where.

"It's a surprise" he replied as we continued walking.

After two minutes or so, we arrived at the park. It was really beautiful the scenery...big and luscious trees, bright green grass, no trash around, and birds singing.  "What are we doing here?" I asked once again as he replied: "You'll see in a minute". 

We continued walking in the park until we went inside the forest. I was hesitant, but Siwon gripped my hand, to say he will protect me.

We walked inside until I was amazed to what I saw next.

In a clearance, there was a blanket on the grass with various foods and goods. It was a picnic......that Siwon prepared.

"Do you like it? He asked and all I could was nod as I was dazed in what he did. So this is what he meant with eat together.

We sat down on the blanket while Siwon began taking food out of a basket. He brought everything I liked: pork chops, seafood, chocolates, ramen, etc.

"How did you know that?" I asked and a simple reply came: "A little fish told me". I knew that by the moment he said fish, he was talking about Donghae.

We began eating (actually Siwon was feeding me even though I was blushing the whole time). Siwon was amazed to see everything he brought (and I mean everything) was gone. But what can I say, I eat more when I am nervous and I sure am!!

Right then, we cleaned ourselves and i started to get up when he grabbed my hand. He looked at me with eyes that show something was troubling him.

"Kyu, there is something I need to ask you" he said as I began to get nervous once again.

"Yesterday, I confessed my true feelings towards you.....how you make smile when I see you, how much I want to protect you and cherish, how much I want you to be mine....." He said.

"Yes, and I feel the same way towards you, Siwon. Everything feels right when I am with you..." He replied, yet I felt a "BUT" was coming soon.

Then Siwon said: "So......will you be mine??"  I was taken back confused, but relieved at his question.

He chuckled and then said: "Will you be my boyfriend??" 

I nodded and said yes instantly as I was about to cry of the happiness I was feeling. Soon,  Siwon wrapped his hands aorund me and hugged me.

Then, he said something that sound so familiar: "Kyu, there is something I been trying to do, but never got a chance to do it"

He then pulled his head away and putted his hand on my chin.....

Siwon's POV 

I cupped his chin and looked deeply in his eyes to show all my feelings towards him. I then lowered my face, closing the gap between us. Soon I felt his breath on my face, making me shiver. 

Just then his lips were a inch away from mine when I close the final space and his lips touched mine........

Sparks flew the moment our lips touched. It was everything and more I had hoped for. His taste, flavor, the way my lips submerged in the plumpness of his....is magical and undescribable. Every inch of his fitted perfectly around mine.....like destiny. I couldn't help but want more as I buried myself deeper in his lips... the taste so intoxicating and addictive. Just then, I felt a connection traveled all over my body and I'm sure Kyu felt it too.

That feeling was telling us that we have found the one we were looking for.... our soulmate.. and this kiss....sealed our eternal love...

 

Sorry for the late update......please forgive me...... I have many things on my minds.....but I hope you enjoy it...