Only Yours...

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt my heart was about to break in a million pieces when I saw Siwon and Minho sitting next to each other. 

I knew they hadn't noticed my presence since I opened the door in a quiet manner.

Yet, I could see from afar how Minho looked at Siwon.

Then, I heard Minho say to Siwon: "I really like you". At that instant, I felt all my body went numb, except one specific part, my heart. I felt unbearable and excrutiating pain in my chest.

Siwon jumped and screamed when Minho said that. He had an unreabled look on his face.

What if Siwon liked Minho also? I mean, look at him and then look at me. I could never compete with him. Minho is a model and I am just a pitiful student. He is well- fitted and beautiful while I am weak and frail. He is perfect and I am not.

Why would Siwon have any reason to stay with me? He easily could find someone better than me and he just found him.

Without knowing, tears began to fall from eyes.

Then, I saw Minho leaning closer to Siwon's face. I knew the moment Minho's lips touchs Siwon's, my whole world would stop, knowing those lips, that smile, those dimples, that hiptonizing eyes, those kisses...would no longer belong to me anymore....

Just before Minho could Siwon, I heard a thud sound and Minho was pushed away abruptly. What happened? I thought.

Then I saw Siwon's hand in form of a fist and Minho was grabbing his stomach, groaning in pain.

Did Siwon just hit Minho?? Why??

Then Siwon stood up and said: "I don't LIKE you!!"...

I felt my heart falter in that moment. Why would Siwon not like Minho?? He is perfe--" My train of thought was broken when Siwon said the following words:...

"I am deeply in love with Kyuhyun. Nothing and no one compares to him. I belong solely to him an and he only belongs to me. So stop this! You got that!?"

Tears began to flow more profusely out of my eyes. But these weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of happiness.

Hearing Siwon say that with such confidence and sicerity could make die of happiness.

Then, clumsy me, dropped the bag I was carrying, causing a thud sound. Then Siwon diverted his sight towards me. Siwon had these eyes full of worriness and sadness when he saw me..

He came practically running towards me and when he reached me, he said directly in my eyes: "I love you, Kyu. Don't doubt my love".

My heart couldn't take how much love Siwon was showering me.. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "I know.."

"I would be a fool to leave you when my heart knows no one else can make it accelerate and stop at the same time. I prefer to die than not have you by my side forever" Siwon began to say, provoking more tears to come out.

"I love you Siwonnie..." I said between sobs.

"I love you too, Kyu. Forever and ever.." Siwon said back..and he tightened his hug, pulling me close to him.

We stayed like that I don't know for how long, but then I heard some faint sobs coming behind me..

Both Siwon and I turned around and I was suprised seeing Leeteuk hyung crying...

Hyung, why are you crying??...

Leeteuk's POV

"I'm sorry" was the only thing that was able to come out of my mouth.

I felt so guilty and ashamed with myself for putting Siwon through this things, and causing both him and Kyu to suffer.

My eyes are finally able to see that Siwon indeed is in love with my baby brother. He was crying his heart out and ready to fight for Kyu"s heart as well.

 

How Siwon poured his love and feared that he will lose Kyuhyun really let me know his feelings for Kyuhyuna are forever true.

"Huh?..sorry for what, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked me with all the inocence in the world.

"For everything I did." I said back, reducing my sniffling.

Both of them looked at me confused, for they had no idea what I did. So I told them to come sit at the couch. Then I asked everyone else to go outside and leaves us, except for Kangin.

------------------------------

I told Siwon and Kyuhyun what Kangin and I (mostly me actually) planned to see if Siwon really loved Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun had this face like he was about to jump and choke me to death. If his hand wasn't intertwined with Siwon's, he might have done it.

"But to tell you the truth, you passed each test with flying colors, Siwon" I said to try to ease the mood.

"I just wanted to beat you up, but Leeteuk preferred this." Kangin said, making Siwon laugh.

"Now we know for certain you are head over heels for my brother." I said. Siwon then stared at Kyuhyun's eyes and then looked at me: "I do, jungsoo."

"Just wait when everyone is gone, hyung" Kyuhyun blurred looking at me mad, but then leaned closer to Siwon.

I just laughed nervously because I knew I was going to pay for that.

"Siwon, can you forgive me?" I asked. "No, he wonhe won't" Kyuhyun blurred, making Siwon laugh.

"Sure, Jungsoo, I will forigve you. I know you did it to protect Kyu". Siwon said while hugging a pouty Kyuhyun.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute, Jungsoo?" Siwon then said. I then eyed Kangin seriously.

Kangin then grabbed Kyuhyun and said: "Help me serve the ice cream, Kyuhyun-ah".

"But, I wann--" Kyuhyun barely said as Siwon continued: "Go Kyu, it won't take long. Get me chocolate-flavored ice cream".

"Hmmm, okay" Kyuhyun said as he left with Kangin. I was little hesitant why he wanted to talk to me.

"I just want to say to you personally that I love Kyuhyun more than anything in the world." Siwon said with a confidence and honesty I have never seen in a person before.

"Jungsoo, I want Kyuhyun to be my boyfriend. Can you give approval to this relationship?" Siwon then asked.

It really touched that Siwon found my permission important.

"Yes, I give you my approval...but Siwon" the end startled him.

"Call me Leeteuk" I said and he looked real happy.

"Thank you, Leeteuk hyung" Siwon said repectfully.

"Just so yo know, if I find Kyuhyun-ah sad or is hurt because of you, I will hunt you down" I said in a joking manner.

"You and me both" Siwon said as we stood up and walk outside again....

Siwon's POV

I couldn' t contain myself form the happiness I was feeling. Jungsoo, I mean Leeteuk hyung, accepted my relationship with Kyuhyun and told him to call him personally.

Moreover, I was ecstatic that my baby Kyu still loves me. I was ready to hit myself (and kick the s**t outta Minho) when I saw him crying infront of me. As his boyfriend, it is my duty to keep Kyu happy and protect from anything or anyone.

Now that I think about it, I should go apologize to Minho. That punch must have hurt him a lot, yet he kinda deserved it for trying to kiss something that only Kyuhyun owns.

As I got outside, I saw Kyuhyun sitting eating his ice cream. The glow from the moon made his skin shimmer and he looked so precious and alluring. I went next to him and hugged from behind. 

"Siwonnie, what are you doing" Kyu asked with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Just embracing the love of my life and the reason of my life" I said causing him  to blush even further.

"Siwon, stop being so cheesy." Kyuhyun said covering his face. "Leeteuk hyung is here".

"I'm just happy to know I can call you mine " I sadi as I kissed his cheek.

Then Minho and Tiffany came towards us with an apologetic look on their face while Minho squinted with every step.

"Sorry we were trying to seduce you, Siwon oppa, and sorry Kyuhyun-oppa, for interfering." Tiffany said looking down while Minho nodded.

"Yes, and I apologize for trying to kiss you" Minho then added.

"Actually, I apologize for hitting in the stomach. I shouldn't have done that" I said as I hugged that.

"No, I deserved it. But don't worry, I can hardly feel it" Minho replied.

"Well, we have to go. It was nice to meet the both of you" Tiffany said and both of them bowed.

They left and Kyuhyun said: "You know, Minho kinda deserved it. " with a little smirk on his face that made him look even more kissable.

I took this chance and kissed him on the lips, loving the adicting taste and flavor that always came when touching thos tempting, plump lips. 

"Siwonn!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he was completely red.

"What? You look so tempting and remember those lips belong to me, only me" I said as I gave a one quick peck on his lips.

"Forever yours" Kyuhyun said as he hugged once more...

This night was perfect....

 

Aisshh!! I cried a little bit trying this chapter. Felt emotional at those moments, I guess. So here it is, or was....haha. I really hope you like it. Please comment and subscribe. Sorry for any typos. 

Might update until Saturday...or earlier.