Sleep Well....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

No One's POV

Siwon loves the feeling of having Kyuhyun this close to him. As they continued, walking, Kyuhyun mumbled in his sleep and pressed his hands against Siwon's chest. He thought Kyuhyun couldn't get anymore cuter, but he was wrong once again.

After a while, they arrived back to the gate of the university. Just then, Siwon felt Kyuhyun got closer to his neck. A shiver went down his spine when Kyuhyun's hair made contact with his skin on his neck. Then Kyuhyun said half-whispering to him, "Siwon, you can put me down. Thank you". The warmth of Kyuhyun's breathing on his ear shocked him and made him blushed madly ( but no one saw him).

He crouched so Kyuhyun could get off his back (he wished Kyuhyun would have stay there forever; he didn't mind carryng him). He was still yawning and rubbing his eyes to wake himself. Siwon was just mesmerized  at that adorable sight. 

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt so comfortable being near Siwon and have him carry me. He made me feel safe, but why? Why am I feeling this way about him? I do not even know him.

After Siwon let me down, I went to Donghae. "Donghae, it's very late....Let's go home" I told him. He just said: "We will go in a little while". Then he continued talking with Eunhyuk. Either I was very tired or sleepy, but at the moment, I whined loudly: "DOnghae hyung!!! But I am very sleepy". 

Suddenly, I hear Siwon laughed behind me, I blushed instantly realizing how childish I acted. Donghae snickered and said; "Ok Kyuhyun-ssi. Let's go home."

Then Donghae asked me: "Are we taking the subway or are we walking?". Donghae lived almost infront of me and we normally walked back together when we were in high school. We always took care of each other. "Let's walk".

Just then, Siwon grabbed Euhyyuk and pulled him near him and told something to his ear. I went near them to say goodbye, but then Siwon blurred out: "We will walk you home". I was shocked, but I couldn't let him do that. He just invited me to dinner. 

From behind, Donghae screamed: "Yes". Instantly, I turned around and gave him a death glare for his bluntness. I was to about to say no to his offer, but when I turned around, he was inches from me and looked me in the eyes. "Come on, its no big deal. It may be dangerous walking this late for you two".

Shiss!! I could see in his eyes he wanted to take care of him, but why me?. I just couldn't say no and nodded. Donghae started laughing and said: "You are such a kid". I blushed at his comment and looked down. Siwon then said:"Let's go. It is getting late".

So we grabbed our things and began to walk.

---------------------

Just like before, Siwon walked next to me while Eunhyuk was with Donghae. Siwon was trying to pick a conversation with me talking about sports, cars, and all of that stuff. But I didn't know anything about that....

Siwon's POV

Come on, Siwon! Think!! I tried to talk to Kyuhyun about something so I could know more about him, but I failed every time. Finally, a logical question came to me and then I asked Kyuhyun: "What do you like to do for fun?" (Ohh Siwon!! You finally said something that made sense).

Kyuhyun looked at me and replied: "Well, I like to play videogames, read and sing". "Ohh, you like videogames" I reasked playfully. His face lit up and said: "Yes, I like videogames, especially Starcraft". Then he began to spill out every thing he knew.

I wished I could say I was hearing everything Kyuhyun was telling me, but I was so distracted on how he acted. He looked so happy and cheerful as he talked. The way he smiled to me as he talked was just alluring and lovely. I just couldn't get enough of that smile.

After 5 minutes, a limo pulled next to us. "Oh, the ride is finally here" I said as I got near the door. "Come on in" I told me as Eunhyuk and DOnghae climbed in saying "Thank God we do not have to walk". 

I looked at Kyuhyun who was hesitant in going inside, but I told me: "Its okay. Nothing will happen." He looked calmer (wonder why he acted like that) and then went inside.

-------------------------

I was happy the limo came, but I was even happier sitting next to Kyuhyun. We continued talking during the ride until we finally arrived at Kyuhyun's house.

As we went outside the car, I saw Donghae give something to Hyukjae, but I really had no interest in that. Then Kyuhyun bowed infront of me and said thank you. I do not know, but something told I had to do something. Involuntarily, I got closer to Kyuhyun and hugged him.

This was one of the best feelings I ever experienced in my life. The way my arms wrapped around his body felt like a perfect fit. I do not know why but it was something I have missed for a long time, companionship. Just then, I realized what I have done and broke away. I just  told him goodbye to Kyuhyun and DOnghae, pulled Eunhyuk and went inside the limo.

The limo drove away and I was mentally slapping and kicking myself for doing that. Now Kyuhyun would think I am strange or something and try to avoid me.

Then, Euynhyuk pulled a paper infront of me and said: "Look, Donghae gave me his number".

At that precise moment, an plan came to my mind.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I was frozen when Siwon came closer to me and hugged me. It just felt so good. The way he hugged me made me feel safe and protected. His heartbeat was so soothing I could sleep listening to it all day. Blood came instantly to my face as I began to blush profusely. 

Then Siwon pulled away, said goodybye and left. I was still immoblized as I saw the limo drive away. Donghae was about to leave (well he lived infront) when I asked if he wanted to come to my house. He nodded and we walked inside.

-------------------------

As i entered, I saw Leeteuk and said: "Hi Hyung, I'm back". Suddenly, Leeteuk came and hugged me. "Why didn't you call and tell you were going to come late? I was getting worried". I just huffed, "I just lost track of time, I'm sorry hyung". He got calmer. "Next time, call me or I am going to ground you".

I just laughed, but nodded because I knew he was really worried about me. He is and always will be a good brother. He then greeted Donghae, but I pulled him away. "We are going to my room".

He asked "What about dinner?", but I said that we already ate as we went to my room.

We entered my room and both of us automically went to the bed and laid down. We stared at the celing and sighed. I wanted to ask something to DOnghae, but I wasn't sure how to ask.

Finally, I broke the silence and ask "Hyung, can boys like each other?". Donghae just sighed and said: "Well I guess it is possible, but only if they really love each other. Love has no boundaries, Kyuhyun." I was relieved at his answer, but then I thought: "Siwon might only like me as a friend."

We stayed and talk about an hour and did our homework (actually Donghae was busy with his cellphone texting). Maybe he was texting with Hyuk, I thought. After a while, Donghae said it was very late and left. I said goodbye as he left.

I was very sleepy, so I went to my bed. Siwon was still traveling in my mind as I tried to sleep. Out of nowhere, my cellphone rang. I picked it up and it was a message from an unknown number. I opened it:

Good night Kyuhyun. I hope you sleep well. 

Hope to see you tomorrow.

                                                        Siwon.

I was so happy at the message, but curious on how he got my number. I saved his number and replied:

Then I merrily got back to my bed and drifted to sleep, thinking of Siwon......

Siwon's POV

After heavily thinking, I decided to send a message to Kyuhyun. I got his number from Donghae (I texted him asking for his number and he gave it to me).

After a while, my cellphone rang. It was a message from Kyuhyun. It said:

 

Good night Siwon. Thanks again for the food and ride.

Hope you sleep well too.

                                                         Kyuhyun

My heart skipped a beat as I read the message. I was still uncertain what was this feeling towards him, but the only I knew was that Kyuhyun meant something to me.

"Maybe I have a crush for him, but I only met him today" I thought as i fell asleep....

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Thanks for all you who support me. I finally rewrote chapter 5, hope it is as good as the first one.....Excuse me for any grammar mistakes or typos, I will try to get better.

I may post chapter 6 on sunday.....so please continue subscribing.