The Asking...and Accepting....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

I just couldn't get over that kiss...even after Siwon and Eunhyuk left or when I returned by the house, my lips were still oh so sensitive to those memories that overflowed my mind.

I didn't even pay attention to Leeteuk hyung when I entered the house. I was already going up the stairs when Leeteuk grabbed my hand.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I asked you how was your day." Leeteuk said.

"Oh sorry hyung, I didn't hear you. It was fine..We played games; I even learned something new" smirking at the last thing I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked a bit worried. "Yes, hyung. I am just tired.I will go lie down a bit." I answered back.

"Hmm...okay, Kyuhyun-ah. Go to sleep" He said as he gave me a semi-hug. "Ok, hyung. Thanks" I said back.

I went upstairs and slumped myself on the bed.I closed my eyes and that kiss continued serenating my mind.

I my lips and the taste still linger on them, how his tongue entered my mouth, how our breaths became heavy and at one point, panting at the same time as if we were one person ...

Eventually, I dozed off to sleep...dreaming about Siwon....my Siwonnie...

----------------------------------------

"RING! RING! RING!" I woke up and turned the alarm off..groaning as I still long for more sleep. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

I the shower and let the warm water fall on my body and wake me up from my drowsiness. I began to soap myself when I felt something moving up and down my back. "Kyu" was whispered in my ear.I turned around scared and it was Siwon.

"Siwonnie,what are you--" I couldn't even finish my sentence when Siwon abruptly kissed me. His hand began to trail down my back, making me gasp fromthe touch. He took the opportunity and his tongue entered my mouth. At that moment, I started to move unconsciously. My hands went to the back of Siwon's neck and kissed him back. Slick sounds resonated in the bathroom. A bit after, we parted to regain some air. I looked at his eyes and suddenly, he moved me and laid me against the wall.

He began to kiss and my neck and I couldn't help but gasped and maul heavily. He then moved closer to my face and in a husky breath said: "I want you". "Siwonnie, I want y----""RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, panting and all sweaty. I turned off the alarm (actually pushed it to the floor and it stopped making noise). I was trying to normalize my breath. "It was just a dream..a very vivid dream" I began to think clearly.." A literally wet dream" I might add.

I then looked at my pants and then saw..ummm...Let's just say I need to take a COLD shower. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Before I entered, I hesitated, feeling a slight deja-vu. Netherless, I entered, eyed everything, and finally went inside. I took the longest cold shower in my life as I felt heat all over me.

I finally finished, dried and dressed myself. Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up, knowing it was Siwon. "Hi Siwonnie" half-blushing remembering the dream. "Hi baby, pick you up in 30 minutes?"

"Sure, see you then" I told him. "Okay" He said and hung up. I walked downstairs and my breakfast was already made by Leeteuk since he leaves early. "Take care and if you are gonna come late, call me." was the note he left." He is really taking his "big brother, me little brother" role seriously.

As I ate, I was thinking that Leeteuk never was like this..all clingy and wanting to know where I am and everything. Before I told him I had a boyfriend and it was Siwon, he never----, and then it dawn to me.

When he said about "circumstances being different" he meant about being with Siwon..alone. What does he think we are going to do? Instantly, the "dream" popped unconsciously, making me dread at what my "new erted" mind is thinking.

"Well, at least I know now how I can bug Leeteuk and get my revenge" I said as I finished eating and went upstairs to clean myself. As I was finally ready, I got a text message from Siwon. "I'm here, waiting for you, baby".

"Perfet timing" as I got my things and went oustide and locked the door. I got inside and was greeted with a kiss by my Siwon. "Hi baby Kyu, you look exceptionally fine today" said Siwon teasingly." Thanks Siwonnie you too."

"And Donghae??" Siwon asked. "Oh, he left earlier today because he has class". I answered."Oh, then let's go," replied Siwon as he drove away.

"Hey, Siwonnie, you don't have to pick me everyday. I can walk or take the subway" I told him. He then put one of his hands on mine. "I am not doing it cause I have to, I want to, baby. I want to protect you" He answered back.

"Plus,it is dangerous. I will kill myself if something happened to you" He said making me blush at his honesty."If you want, we can walk or take the subway together" He added. "Sure Siwonnie" and decided to give him a kiss.

Siwon's POV

Kyuhyun kissed me! Sure, I have kissed him many times because I know he is shy and so freaking adorable I just want to eat him...Listen to me, I sound like a ert..

But this is the first time that my Kyu takes the iniciative to any contact. He even blushed doing it..man, I can be so corny sometimes! But hey, if being in love with the most beautiful person in the world means me acting like this, I don't care.

Now to gather the courage...I said to myself as we finally arrived to the parking lot. Kyu got out and then, I sigh deeply. I got out and said: "Kyu..." And he looked up at me. "I want to take on a date..a real date..just the two of us" in one breath.

Kyuhyun got all red and said: "I love to, Siwonnie". A big smile crept upon my face and I grabbed him and then spinned him. "Then, I gave him a kiss on the lips...hmmm those lips...

"How about Friday at 7??" I asked. "Sure" Kyu answered."Let's go to class" I told him as we walked inside, with my arms around his waist.

--------------------------------------------

We walked through the halls and found Hangeng, Heechul, and Eunhae at the stairs. We walked towards them and Heechul said, sneaky as always: "Well, if it isn't Kyunghee's new couple? You look weird". "What are you talking about? They are perfect for each other" Hyuk said. "Yeah, two halves of a whole" Donghae added.

"Hey guys" Kyuhyun and I said. "Did you hear there will be a contest?" Hyuk said to us. "Really?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae answered ecstaticly: " Yes, there will a dance competition and singing competition." "Ohh" was the only response that came from Kyu.

"Hyukkie is entering the dance competition. You should enter in the singing one, Kyu!!" Donghae squealed. "Yes, baby,you will win for sure" I told him. " I don't know" Kyu answered.

"Haha, I wanna see that" Heechul said mockingly . Kyu looked at him and said: "like I can see the hickey Hangeng gave you". Heechul automatically covered the mark. "Damn, I thought it wasn't noticeable". Everyone else then laughed.

"We saw it, but didn't have the nerve to say it" Hyuk said while Donghae nodded.

"It's next week. Do you wanna register?" Hyuk said.

Everyone was cheering him and Kyu finally said: "Ummm...okay". Instantly Donghae then grabbed Kyu. "Imagine, my boyfriend and my best friend winning, how proud I am" Donghae blurted as he pulled Kyu to  sign up for the competition.

No One's POV

As soon as Kyuhyun and Donghae left, Siwon said to Eunhyuk: "I asked Kyuhyun on a date and he accepted". Eunhyuk smiled back and answered: "And where do you plan taking him?" Siwon had a puzzled look on his face: "I...have....no...idea".

"If I were you, I'd take him to eat ice cream....cheap, yummy, and quick" Heechuk said as he kissed Hangeng. "It's their first date, Chullie. Do you remember where I took you the first time" Hangeng asked a bit swayed. "Of course, I will never forget it..." Heechul began babbling while Siwon and Hyuk try to think.

"Well, that is why Siwon is thinking big...to impress Kyuhyun, his beloved" Hangeng said and Heechul nodded after a while. Heechul went near Siwon and said: "So have you decided??". "No, I am still thinking....about dinner at a fancy restaurant" Siwon said as Hyuk was brainscrambling.

"Sounds good" Heechul said: "Now what if you................................................................."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While Donghae and Kyu were walking to sign up for the competition, Kyu told Donghae: "I need your help, hyung". "What??? What happened?? Are you okay?" Donghae was suddenly as Kyuhyun rarely calms him hyung.

"Yes, I am okay...it is just that....Siwon asked me on a date" Kyu said softly...."Really??? DOnghae squealed as he jumped and hugged Kyu...."But what is the problem?'" Donghae stopped jumping.

"I have no idea what am I going to do...act...wear" Kyu said. "Don't worry.....I will help you in everything. " Donghae said.....

TBC

 

Sorry I updated until now, but had writer's block and this is what came up...so I think is very boring....but please comment and subscribe :)...

So what you think of their official first date.....details are still vague, but comments on what will Siwon do??? and Kyu's dream!!! Needed to take it out of my system story...haha....

Next update will occur....by late.....Sunday.....final vacation week :,(, but will always find time for you guys, <3...