Brother-in-Law?!....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

(PREVIOUS)

"You just said that you were wondering what was making me this happy"

"Yes, I asked". 

"Well, it is someone, but I do not know if you will accept it"

"what do you mean? I will accept her now matter what"

"That's the problem, hyung" (Tears begin to fall)

"What, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"It is...not a...HER..." 

"Huh?"

"It is a boy, and you will stop loving for that..."

Leeteuk's POV

"A boy??!!" Did Kyuhyun just told me he was in love with a boy....I was really taken back and trying to absorb what my baby brother had confessed to me. My heart was broken at the sight of him crying and thinking I will hate him because of his ual preference. Just then Kyu tried to pull away from me, but I simply pulled him closer and hugged him more tightly. 

Immediately, he gripped my shirt and began to cry even more. His cries are and will always be my only weakness. Kyuhyun has been a strong boy since he was little. If he fell, scrape himself, or hurt himself, he would simply dust himself, stand, and walk as if nothing ever happened. He would endure the pain, something I always was amazed at. 

So when he cries, it shows that it is something that he feels he cannot withstand or handle. I remember rare times I found him crying in his room because of our parents' death...his eyes all puffy, his face wet from the tears, and wrapped himself in a ball. I always tried to cheer him up by giving him anything he wanted or sat beside him crying with him, telling him: "Kyuhyun-ah, they are still with us...watching us, protecting us, guiding us...and loving us. You may not see them, but there are here with us..in our hearts forever". 

The phrase would always calm him down and stop him from crying until he dried out. It will lull him peacefully to sleep and even dream about them. Since he is my baby brother, I have to be there for him, take care of him, and support him no matter what.

"Kyuhyun-ah, please stop crying....you know I can bear seeing you cry.." I tried to tell him.

"It just.....hurts knowing.... you will.....hate me....you...are... all...I....have" he barely said, losing his breath.

I began to cry, listening to how sad and lifeless his voice sounded. "NEVER KYUHYUN-AHHH!!! I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE MY BABY BROTHER....NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!!" I wailed.

Kyuhyun then gripped my shirt even stronger and his crying began to decrease, but his sniffling increased.

"You don't care I love---"

"No!! I do not care!! I don't care if it is a woman or man....I only care about you being happy and full of life" I stated. 

"You mean it??"

"Yes, Kyuhyun-ah!!" I said with all the love I could show him. Then I pulled his head away to wipe away some tears he had on his cheek. 

"But Kyuhyun-ah, First I have to ask you something very important" I said to him serious.

He pulled back from me with a petrified face. 

"Does he make you happy? Does he love you, too??" I knew Kyuhyun loved that boy (I remember how happy and thrilled Kyu came after college, or today for that matter), but "MARK MY WORDS" if  he was messing with with my Kyuhyun's feelings, I would kick the S**T outta him!.

"Yes, hyung. He loves me and makes me happy everything I see him" He said and then I recalled something (actually somethings) I saw, but did not pay much attention.

"Is he the one who brings you home and picked you up today??" I asked.

"Yes---- hey, how do YOU know that?" Kyu replied scared.

"I peeked through the window once and I heard a car drive away always before you enter" I said nonchalantly. To be sincere, the first day of class, when he was real late, I heard a car. I looked through the window and saw Kyuhyun get out of the car. I sighed in relief and then I saw a muscular man come out and then hugged him.

I acted like I didn't saw that or knew he arrived when Kyuhyun came inside the house. Then, there were several times, I saw him and the same guy when Kyuhyun arrived home. "So he must be the boy.............

"Hyung, you were peeping, weren't you??' he said with a smirk on his face. I was thrilled seeing him in a better mood.

"So, what is his name?" I asked.

"His name is Choi Siwon...." Kyu answered quietly.

"Hmmmm...Choi Siwon.....hmmm" That name sounded kinda familiar, but oh well. "I want to meet him....soon..."

"Soon??" Kyuhyun asked confused. "Yes, in fact,let's make a barbecue on Saturday, invite him and your friends..."

"Really??" he nodded thrilled. I nodded back.

"Now go wash up and do your homework!" I replied.

He just laughed and said: "You are taking the brother role too serious, don't you think?" in a sing-song way. 

"Just go" I finally said. Then he came and hugged me "I love you, hyung!!". 

"I love you, too, Kyuhyun-ah.. and always will" He replied in the hug. I almost cried when he said that. It was rare for him to say that. I know he loves him (more than I thought as I saw today how he felt about losing me), but he hides his feelings. So hearing him and displaying his love towards me makes me feel at peace and happy.

He then left towards his room to freshen up.

So my brother is in love (sigh)......with a boy.... I would lie if I said I accepted it 100% now. I was still in doubt if this relationship or what you wanna call it, wil work.  More how the society and close-minded people would react to them and treat them..... Nevertheless, I would support Kyuhyun and show him that I will be always back him up and protect him...

I just have to make sure this "Choi Siwon"  is not toying with Kyuhyun....

Kyuhyun's POV

My head was so dizzy from all the events that ocurred today. First Siwon asked me to be his boyfriend, then he kissed me and left me half-stupid, and now confessing myself to Leeteuk hyung and accepting it.....Aisshh This is so exhausting!!!

But now my world was all right.....Leeteuk still loves me and wants to meet Siwon.........wait....BACKUP!! 

He wants to meet Siwon on Saturday.... I have to tell him...So I texted him a message:

Siwonnie, I have to tell you something...don't worry 

It is not that important.

It's just that Leeteuk hyung wants to meet you, that's all.

Good night Siwonnie...

I sent the message, and not a minute later, my phone rang. It was a call from Siwon.

Yes, Siwonnie?

Your brother wants to meet me??!!

Yes.....

Why? 

It is that he asked me something about me being happy, then about a girl...suddenly I thought about you, and I began to sadden...so at the end I told him about you and me.....

"Wait...what?? Baby, slow down....I do not understand you....You told your hyung about us??

"Yes..... wait, did you just call me baby? (blushing)

"Yes, I did. But WHAT did your brother say?? Did he disapprove?? he got angry?? Do you need me there?? I can get there i----"

"SIWONNIE!! CALM DOWN.......  He said he accepted it.....

"OHHHHH" (sigh in relief)

"He will have a barbecue on Saturday and invited you....so he could meet you..."

"Ohhh......why?'!!"

"I guess...so he can know you..." (yawning)

"Oohhh....okay Baby....I will be there and show your hyung I will fight for you...."

"Okay.....Siwonnie....I'm sleepy..."

"Yeah....good night baby kyu...I love you"

"Night Siwonnie..." (call ended)

Siwon is so cheesy sometimes. After the call ended, I change my clothes and put on my pijamas....and went to sleep. 

Leeteuk's POV (While Kyuhyun was sleeping)

"You better prepare yourself, Choi Siwon!!" I thought as I began to call something.

"Leeteuk-ssi...." came from the call.

" Hey, we are having a barbecue on Saturday and I called you to invite you."

"Sure, I will be there. You know you and Kyuhyun are practically family"

"Now about Kyuhyun...."

"Uh yeah?"

"I need your help for something....."

TBC

 

Finally updated...... I hope you like it.... .I know most people won't react like Leeteuk, but I believe people should be more open-minded and care more about their loved one's happiness and support them how they can.....

Next update might take a while because I have many papers due, but if I can...I will do it as soon as I can... Comment please and try to guess who Leeteuk might be talking to or what he plans to do..... Thanks...