A Twist of Fate...

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

No One's POV

After a painfully slow pass of time, Friday was finally at the doorsteps for Kyuhyun and Siwon. While Siwon worried that their "first" date must be perfect and without any flaw, Kyuhyun was concerned on how he should behave properly and what to wear.

Thank god Siwon had Hyukjae (and Heechul on a smaller scale) and Kyuhyun had Donghae.

-------------------------------------------

6:00 p.m. Kyuhyun's house

"Donghae,I am not wearing that!!" Kyuhyun yelled back at Donghae. "Yes, you are!" Donghae replied back.

"No, I am not" Kyuhyun said crossing his arms. "You told me to find you something to wear and you will look great" Donghae said.

"What is all this yelling?" Leeteuk appeared startled by all the commotion. "Kyuhyun is stressed because of his date with Siwon and it is taking out on me" Donghae said amusingly.

"Date?!...What date??..Why didn't you tell me, Kyuhyun-ah" Leeteuk questioned back. Donghae instantly took a few steps back because he knew Leeteuk was in for it.

"Why do I have to tell you everyhing I do? Give me one good reason why I should have told you" Kyuhyun sneared back. "I am your hyung, Cho Kyuhyun" Leeteuk blurted rapidly.

"Uuum yeah....that doesn't count, Cho Jungsoo!!" Kyuhyun replied as he turned back to look at the clothes Donghae brought. Leeteuk was drawn back and looked back at Donghae. "It's okay, Leeteuk, he is just nervous and this is his way to cope with it" Donghae as he patted his back.

"Now Kyu, trust me..wear this" Donghae said. "Why should I trust you" Kyuhyun yelled. "Remember when we went to the movies and you were reluctant to wear what I brought you.." Donghae specified.

"..um..yeah" Kyuhyun replied, recalling what he wore that time. "Well, Siwon loved it. He looked like he was ready to pounce on you and eat you...literally" Donghae said.."So trust me once again".

Kyuhyun looked pensative and finally said: "All right, but if Siwon doesn't like it, I will--" Donghae said: "Yes, you will kill me".

"No, I will Hyukjae what you mumbled in your sleep, as you know what you were dreaming" Kyuhyun smirked as he took the clothes and locked himself in the bathroom.

Donghae tensed up and reddened at the same time. "What did you dream?" Leeteuk asked curiously. "Let's just say that Donghae is not as inocent as he looks" Kyuhyun yelled from the bathroom.

"You are EVIL!!! Donghae whined and Leeteuk decided it was best to leave before Kyu picked on him...

After a while, Kyuhyun finally came out of the bathroom fully dressed. Donghae looked and he waskinda shocked. "What? Don't tell me I look bad" Kyuhyun asked indignantly. "No way!" Donghae said.

Donghae eyed Kyu up and down and said: "Damn Kyu! I thought you looked good, but I was wrong. You look amazing". Kyu looked himself in the mirror."Stop exaggerating".

"I am not. You must be careful today..someone might try to steal you away.." Donghae said. "If Siwon hasn't already planned that" with a hint of ersion in the tone..

Siwon's POV

"So everything ready?" I said to the person on the phone. "Yes, sir. Everything is settled and done as you said" The man on the phone replied. "Okay, then." I said and hung up and continued friving to Kyu's house.

"Relax, Siwon. Relax" was the mantra I kept saying all the way to Kyu's house. My hands were sweating and slippong from the carwheel. I was so nervous that this disaster will turn into a date..see!! I can't even make sense of what I say. I meant to say "this date will turn into a disaster.

If you knew what I had in store for Kyu...you would not believe me...I finally arrived in front of his house. I got out with a bouquet of roses:26 to be exact: one for each day since I met him and made me completely happy.

Someone opened the door and I inhaled deeply, but it was Leeteuk. "Hi Leeteuk hyung, how are you" I said. "Hi Siwon-ssi. Kyuhyun-ah is upstairs. He will be down soon. Come in". I bowed and entered.

"He is ready" Donghae said as he came down the stairs.I smiled at him as he came downstairs."You look nice" Donghae said after. "Thanks" I replied. I was just wearing a normal black suit..something simple but elegant.

"You are in for a surprise, Siwon-ssi" Donghae said..but had no idea what he meant until I looked up and saw my baby Kyu.

 

My jaw dropped and I was IN TOTAL AWE. He was wearing a black buttoned shirt that fitted him perfectly and a black pants tight enough to encentuate his beautiful legs. Most importantly, the three top buttons weren't buttoned and they displayed (sinfully for my eyes) his collarbone and more skin.

The contrast of the black clothes made his skin gleam and I could take hiis eyes off him. "You're drooling" Donghae said and I instantly wiped my mouth, cause truly believe I was just by seeing him.

I was so happy being able to say that Kyu-the most beautiful and iest person in the planet- belongs to me.

"Hi Siwonnie" Kyu said with a red glint on his face. "Hi baby Kyu. You look stunning". "Not as elegant as you..." Kyu replied. "No way. You look ier than me" and gave a peck on his lips and gave him the roses.

"Thanks Siwonnie" Kyu said as he took the roses and smelled them. "You should get going" Donghae said. "Yes. I'll put them in a vase" Leeteuk said as Kyu gave him the roses. "Don't worry. I"ll take care of Kyuhyun" I said to Leeteuk and he nodded.

We got on the car and drove. "So where are we going?" Kyu asked. "You'll see..." I replied.

Kyuhyun's POV

I was ecstatic but confused to where we were going. Knowing Siwon, he might take us to a fancy restaurant (like Donghae indirectly said to me)..but as we continued driving, we were going away from the center of the city, where most restaurants are.

After a while, we arrived at a parking lot. We were at....I have no idea where we are. "We're here" Siwon said as he got outside and went to open my door.

"Where are we?" I asked, but he just said: "You' ll see". He grabbed my hand and guided me as we walked to the sidewalk. There were a lot of buildings and hotels but we just passed them . Just then I heard the sounds of waves. We turned around the corner and I realized we were at the beach.

I was so shocked to see a table a few meters away with candles surrounding the tent that covered the table. As we walked, I saw there was a path made with seashells and more candles to the table. "You like it, baby?" He asked and I was still starstruck that Siwon did this for me and felt myself getting a little bit emotional.

"Why did you do all of these, Siwonnie?" I asked as I gripped his hand tighter. "Because someone as you deserves much more than a simple dinner. To show how special you are to me" Siwon answered as he gave a kiss on the lips.

We got to the table and sat...

No One's POV

Siwon brought the food that was set on a table next to theirs and set it on the table. It was an American delicacy as Siwon said and Kyuhyun nodded saying it smelled great.

Both of them were enjoying the food. Kyuhyun said that it tasted great as he digged in the fodd while Siwon said "only the best for you", easily Kyuhyun to blush. As they ate, they ocassionally stole glances from each other.

After they finished, Siwon said: "Kyu, how about we walk a little bit?" And Kyu accepted. Siwon stood up, grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and began to walk on the beach...

Siwon's POV

"Did you like it?" I asked and Kyu nodded. "I did not expect this. You are so wonderful, Siwonnie" and hugged me as we continued walking."You know I do anything to make you happy" I answered.

Then for a moment, I saw Kyuhyun frowned as if he was saddened because of my remark. I stopped and look at his eyes: "Did I say something wrong? You look sad". "No...it's not that Siwonnie...its just you give me so much and treat me.....and I can´t give much in return" Kyu said as he looked down, making my heart swell.

"No...Kyu." I said as I lifted his head. "You have given me so much. Things that can never be given by someone else but you. You are the reason I wake up with a smile and I can sleep without any worry at night....because I know you belong to me." As I hold his chin and kissed him deeply.

He then blushed and parted. Then, Kyu said:"I wanna show you something". He then took a stick from the ground and wrote on the wet sand: "Kyu <3 Siwonnie".  In that moment, I couldn't help myself but kissed him right in the lips. He looked so adorable.

Kyu then kissed me back holding himself on my shoulders, increasing the kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck, losing control by each second. I nibbled on his lower lip, asking for permission. Kyu parted his mouth, allowing my tongue to slide in. I felt heat covered my body.

Just then, we parted as we gasped for air. As I tried to get him closer again, somehow I lost balance (still don't know how), causing me to fall forward, on top of Kyu, Thank god I have good reflexes that I was able to use my arms to stop my body from crushing Kyu,

Kyu fell flat on his back and I was worried I had hurt him. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I asked with concern. Kyu just giggled and looked at me, "I'm okay, Siwonnie. I fell on sand, remember". 

I was about to stand up when Kyu grabbed my shirt and said: "Who said you could stand up?" and gave me a kiss. When he said that, I felt hotness cover my body. Kyu was never that forceful, but I liked it. I kissed him back, using my elbows to get my chest against him without crushing him.

Slowly, I lost control of my body as I continued to kiss him and my hand began to trail his neck and shoulders. Plus, Kyu gasping in the kiss didn't help at all. My hands began to roam his chest feeling every part of it.

Finally, I was able to get hold of myself and broke the kiss. "Sorry, baby...I just " "No, its okay...Let's continue" he said looking deeply in my eyes. "Are you sure. I don't have to force---" I tried to argument, but he said: "No, I trust you" He said as he started to kiss me again.

Blood rushed throught my body, especially in the nether region. My hands were about to slip beneath his shirt, touching Kyu for the very first time when suddenly:

"SPLASH!!!"

A wave crashed on us, wetting us completely from head to toe....We broke the kiss and everything we were doing as we gasped,  partly from the kiss and mostly from the coldness of the water...

I stood up and then grabbed Kyu's arm to pull him up...."Now I am all wet and sticky...." Kyu said as he looked down to see his clothes all wet.I just giggled: "So am I...". Kyu then snorted and began to shiver. "Are you cold, baby?" 

"Just a little bit...." Kyu said. "I don't want you to get sick...I'll take you home....or my house. It is not that far and closer than your house" I told him as we walked.

"Are your sure it's okay? I don't want to disturb your parents" Kyu said. "It's all right. They left in the morning to a meeting. They won't be back until Sunday". I answered.

"Okay" Kyu said as he nodded....We got to the car and I drove towards my house...

TBC

 

Update!!! I was able to update earlier since I was free today so I decided to continue.....haha..... Sorry if there are many POVs, but I thought it would better from the perspective..

What a twist of events....don't you think?? But who knows??? Maybe...its was for the better *hint* *hint*

It is getting a bit easier for me to write ....but I am still working on it....Please comment and advice is appreciated....