You can't say no to DESTINY.....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

Ya Kyuhyun!! Snap out of it!!!! During my first class, I couldn't concentrate as images of HIM popped everywhere in my mind. When we were introducing ourselves, my mind was else. Suddenly, everyone was staring at me and I was terrified. I looked at the professor and asked him : "Did I do something wrong" with a worried expression.

Instantly everyone burst out laughing and I hung my head low to hide my face and the redness that was covering it. The teacher said half giggling: "Introduce yourself".

I stood and said blushing (actually stuttering): "An..yeonsay-oh, m-my name i-is Cho Kyu-Kyuhyun..." Everyone started giggling and someone then shouted: "So cute...". Once again, everyone laughed and I couldn't do anything else but cover my face from the embarassment.

"This is all YOUR fault!!!" was screaming in my mind to HIM as he continued to linger in my thoughts.... 

-------------

After that embarassing moment, my thoughts began to subside and I was slowly returning to my old self. Then I saw Donghae walking down the hall with.....

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?? Aishhh, this day is going from bad to worse.....

Donghae was walking down the hall with his evil cousin, Kim Heechul. He is truly a bad human being. He buil some sort of animosity (not that harsh though) because of his attitude and snarky comments, but obviously I fought back (rather odd, I only behave this way with him).

Both of them approached me and Donghae said: "Hi Kyuhyun, how was your first class??" in such a nice way that made you feel well. I looked at him and said: "Hi Donghae, it wasn't that bad..." completely ignoring the presence of Heechul.

Then Heechul screamed at me and said: "Hey, you should greet me!!! I am not invisible, you know!!". I couldn't help but laugh inside when Heechul got angry.

I rolled my eyes, looked at him and said in the coldest and insenstive way I could: "Anyeong...". That made Heechul lose his cool.

"How dare you greet me in that informal way, you brat. I am older than you. You should talk to me with respect and call me Hyung!!" He responded back.

I only coughed and told him: "Ask me if I care....". Then I looked at Donghae and said: "I have to go to class. Talk to you later!".

Then I turned my back and finally said: "Bye Donghae hyung, bye Heechul-ssi". Then I heard Donghae giggled and  Heechul screamed and sigh in frustation.

Making Heechul mad and get annoyed always made me feel better, but HE never escaped my mind.... 

------------

Donghae's POV

I loved watching Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun fight. I laughed watching them bickered and see Heechul get mad at Kyuhyun's comments. They never noticed when I laugh.

Heechul is my cousin. He transfered to this university a year ago, but I didn't tell Kyuhyun because I thought it didn't matter or was important. I was glad to have him with me because that way, I wouldn't feel alone when Kyuhyun wasn't here. I think Kyuhyun feels this way sometimes too.

Anyway, then Kyuhyun said he said he had to leave. But before he left, Heechul and he bickered once more, but Kyuhyun won once again. Kyuhyun then left.

Suddenly, Heechul said to me: "Donghae, I want you to meet my friends..." as he took my hand and dragged me to the opposite side of the school. "They are very cool and popular. You will be friends in no time." he remarked once again.

"Theirs names are Lee Hyukjae and Choi Siwon"...........he said as we continued walking.

---------------------

What if they don't like me, hyung?? I told with a pout to Heechul hyung. He the said: "You are my cousin. They have to like you or.. else.." as he continued to drag me down the hall. As we turned , I saw two guys at a door of a classroom, one was taller than the other. The tall man has spiked hair and a great physique. But who caught my attention was the small one. He looked rather odd but he looked so adorable. He looked so energetic and manly. I tried to hide my face so they wouldn't see me when we'll walk past them.

Suddenly, Heechul took me in the direction towards the two boys. "Are they his friends???" I thought. When we were infront of them, Heechul hyung said: "Guys, I would like you to meet my adorable cousin, Donghae".

I bowed at them and greeted them respectfully. The tall guy then said: "Hi Donghae, my name is Choi Siw.... Suddenly, the small guy jumped infront of him and interrupted him: "Hi, my name is Hyukjae, but YOU can call me Eunhyuk...".

He grabbed my hand and shook it. I blushed instantly at his bluntness. He chuckled and said: "So adorable...". I let go of his hand and turned around as I blushed more.

Then, the tall said: Anyway, my name is Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you". Eunhyuk only snickered.

Afterward, Heechul hyung said: "Let's go eat. I'm starving and I guess you are also hungry...". Eunhyuk then leaned to the tall man and whispered something  in his ear. Then both said: "Lets go eat!!!". We walked towards the cafeteria and Eunhyuk walked next to me and put his arm around my neck.

He then said to me: "Are you really Heechul's cousin?? You are so nice and Heechul is so...him." I laughed and I heard Heechul yelled: "Hey, remember I am older than you" and hit his shoulder.

I tried not to act weird as Eunhyuk had his arm around my shoulder. I felt so comfortable. I got to the cafeteria and sat at the table. Eunhyuk immediately sat  next to me......

Siwon's POV 

Eunhyuk and I were waiting for Heechul hyung at the door of the classroom. Then, I saw Heechul hyung walking towards us with someone, He looked very young. Suddenly, images of HIM appeared in my mind. When they were next to us, Heechul hyung said: "Guys, I would like you yo meet my adorable cousin, Donghae".

I tried to greet him, but Eunhyuk interrupted me and introduced himself first. "Aishhh this boy" I thought as he grabbed his hand and shook it. 

Then, I finally greeted him and Heechul said he was hungry and invited us to go eat. Eunhyuk then whispered in my ear: " This is the boy I was telling you about. Leave him alone. He is MINE!".

We agreed and followed them, but I laughed at Eunhyuk's comment.

Immediately, Eunhyuk began to use his moves on Donghae. "Oh Eunhyuk.... you are so impatient" I thought as we arrived to the cafeteria. Eunhyuk grabbed the seat next to Donghae.

It was funny seeing how Donghae and Eunhyulk were getting along and fast. It looked as if they were meant to be. Then I felt sad thinking I would never see that  boy (his brunette hair, his white skin, his red limps....oh those lips). I groaned in frustation. "Grab a hold of yourself, Siwon!! Why are you going crazy about a BOY.... you haven't even met. But how I wished I can see him again...." I told myself.

Suddenly, a cellphone rang. It was Donghae's.......

----------  

NO ONE'S POV

Donghae took out his phone and realized it was a message from Kyuhyun.

From: Kyuhyun

To: Donghae

----I'm at the music room practicing. Are you busy, hyung??.----

Donghae laughed as he read the message. Kyuhyun would never tell him directly that he felt alone or wanted him to accompany him. When Kyuhyun called him hyung, it was another clue that Kyuhyun wanted something. He liked how Kyuhyun acted cute without knowing it.

He stood up and said: "Sorry, I have to leave because...." Eunhyuk cut him off before he finished asking him why he was leaving him, I mean us... he corrected.

Donghae sighed and unconsciously said: "Hyuk, I have to go see a friend." Both of them blushed instantly as they realized Donghae had called Eunhyuk by a nickname. Eunhyuk then stood up and said: "We will accompany so you wouldn´t go there alone". He turned around and gave Siwon such a glare so he wouldn't refuse and not go.

Siwon stood up and followed Donghae and Eunhyuk while Heechul stayed continued eating as he knew who Donghae was talking about.

As they walked through the halls, Donghae was saying: "You are going to like him. His name is Kyuhyun. He is very shy, but he is a very nice kid". Eunhyuk paid attention to him wondering who this "Kyuhyun" is, but Siwon showed no interest in him. He knew his mind was occupied by someone else.

Then they heard some singing from afar.......

--------

Siwon's POV 

I was still moping as we walked down the hall. I really didn't want to go see his friend because I knew no one matched the boy from the subway (I named him BOY FROM THE SUBWAY since I didn't know him). I never acted like this, but I didn't care.

We continued walking and then we heard someone singing.

......How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
They said saying goodbyes are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed
But I cried....

I loved that song. "He can really sing!" I told Donghae. He turned around and nodded at me. Suddenly, I felt a shiver down my spine..... the same one I felt this morning I woke up. Nevertheless, I ignored it.

As we got closer, the music began to soothe me and I felt in peace. We arrived at the door, and my heart beated faster. What is this?? I thought.

When Donghae opened the door, we walked in. As soon  as I walked in, I was appalled and surprised. All day, my mind was elsewhere thinking about the boy from the subway, wishing I could see him again and here HE is, infront of me... singing that beautiful melody.

He stopped singing, turned around and smiled ( how I love that smile) when he looked at Donghae. Then, he squint his eyes at Eunhyuk and me. Suddenly, his eyes met mine and I was in bliss once again (those almond eyes were once looking at me and I couldn't feel better).

Immediately, I tried to remember what Donghae was telling us about him ( His name is Kyuhyun). "The boy who captivated my heart" I thought.

"OOh Kyuhyun, I finally met you.........."

Kyuhyun's POV

I was singing "7 years of love" as I waited for Donghae to arrived. This was my favorite song. As I sang it, thoughts of HIM began to flow, and the song felt so much more to me......

Suddenly, the door opened. I turned around saw Donghae. I smiled at him for coming, but I noticed 2 more boys. I tried to recoginize  them and realized one of them was HIM... the guy I met in the subway, who I couldn't get off my mind. I stared at him and was instantly mesmerized at his eyes. 

I looked down when I began to blush. Then, the three of them (I have no idea who the other is) walked towards me. My heart began to beat fast.

Finally, Donghae spoke: "Wow, Kyuhyun, you sing so beautifully. I would like you to meet them. He is Hyukjae." I bowed down and greeted him. Then Donghae said: "Now, he is...." He didn't finished talking when HE was standing infront of me.

HE then said: "Hi Kyuhyun-ssi, my name is Choi Siwon. It is a pleasure to finally meet you..." He held out his hand. 

I nervously pulled out my hand and grabbed his hand. The moment our hands were touching and his eyes were lookind deeply at me, I felt we were the only people in the room. It felt like it was meant to be........

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

Sorry, I couldn't update sooner, but my computer was malfunctioning and I had to redoit twice. Hope you like... 

Forgive me if its too long for them to finally, but I will try my best the next chapter....