One Step Forward or Two Steps Back?.....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

My whole body was shaking when Siwon kissed me. I was completely under a trance as Siwon's lips buried in mine.... it was warm, sweet and... practically enslaving.  My eyes were closed during all this time, feeling as if time was frozen and I could say like this forever. Suddenly, a spark jolted in every corner of my body and I am sure Siwon felt it.

I have no idea what it was...but it felt like a bond, connection... a seal  ocurred between Siwon and I. It was telling "you have found the one your heart has been searching for". After a while, Siwon pulled away from me, leaving my lips to twitch at the loss.

I opened my eyes and Siwon had a huge smile planted on his face as he his lips a little bit. I flushed seeing Siwon and looked away. He chuckled a little bit, stood up and gave me his hand to help me get up.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up, wrapping me once again in his embrace. He then let go and began gather all the leftovers and the blanket. 

After he finished, he grabbed my hand. "Let's go" Siwon said as we walked and returned to the park. I was walking clumsily as I was still enchanted by the kiss. 

"Be careful, Kyu..." Siwon said as I almost tripped if he wasn't holding my hand. 

We finally arrived the outskirt of the forest into the park. We found the path and began walking around, our hands still interwined with one another. As we walked, Siwon leaned closer to me, making me redden a bit.

"I am so glad you are finally mine" Siwon said, making me redden even more.

"I'm happy...you are mine too" I said back nervously. Instantly, Siwon wrapped his hands around me. 

"You know...I really liked the kiss" Siwon said with a hint of tease. I just looked down trying to pace myself.

"It was the best kiss I have ever had" he continue, making my heart beat rapidly.

"Was it the best kiss you've had, Kyu?" Siwon asked with a hopeful remark.

I stuttered,trying to say something and the words that came out were: "Actually...that was..my first.. kiss."

"Really?" Siwon said shocked. I simply nodded and looked down embarassed to what I just said.

"So...I am your first kiss?!" Siwon blurred with excitement and happiness.

I nodded once again and suddenly Siwon lifted me up...

Siwon's POV

I couldn't contain how happy I felt when Kyu told me that. I was Kyu's first kiss!! I grabbed Kyu and lifted him up and began to twirl and spin around.

"What are you doing?" Kyu said a bit scared. "I can't believe you gave me your first kiss" I said immediately as I continue to spin.

"Siwonnie!!" He then yelled a bit, making me stop. "I am dizzy" Kyu said with a cute pout on his face. There is no way I could see no to him when he looks so adorable.

I put him down as Kyu tried to regain balance once again. I then looked at him and said: "How about I give you your second kiss?" I leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on the lips...just enough for our lips to long for each other.

He blushed at my action and simply said: "You sure can be cheesy"

I laughed and said:"Only for you, Kyu, only for you"...

----------------------

We walked and went back to the university, feeling way happier I could hold hands with Kyuhyun and let everyone know he is mine, only mine...

We were looking for Hyuk and Donghae to tell them the good news (actually, I wanted to tell them since they helped plan this surprise for Kyuhyun). We went to the cafeteria, but they weren't there. Maybe they are down the hallways so we continued looking.

As we went to the second floor, we saw them sitting on the stairs from afar. They looked all touchy-feely as Hyuk had his hands arounf Donghae's waist. While DOnghae rested his head on Hyuk's shoulder, they talked to each other while immersed on each other.

"Can't wait to be like that with Kyu" I kept thinking.

Suddenly Donghae spotted us and pointed at us while talking to Hyuk. He must have said something to him when Hyuk began to laugh as Donghae did as well. 

We walked to them as I felt a litte bit nervous to tell them the outcome of my plan. When we arrived, Donghae and Hyuk had a puzzled look on their face which took me off guard as Kyu did too.

Donghae stood up with a hand on his hip: "Where were you too? I saw you in the cafeteria, but then you left like thin air..." as he looked at Kyuhyun. He was acting as if he knew nothing about it.

Kyu looked a bit upset and said: "I was with Siwonnie..I mean Siwon" stuttering at the end.

Donghae giggled and said: "Siwonnie....since when you call Siwon like that?" making Kyu blush and look down.

"What is even weird....you are not fighting back" Donghae continued saying. "We went to the park to eat" I finally said, making both of the go: "OHHHHHHH"

"So...did you have a good time?" Hyuk now asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah" Kyu and I answered at the same time, making us both of us to look at each other.

Donghae snapped: "Ya, I can't take it anymore! Tell what happened!!" looking at me serious in the eyes. I was stunned while Kyu looked all confused at Donghae's behavior. I simply sighed and giggled.

I grabbed Kyu's hand and said: "Meet Kyu, my boyfriend".

Donghae squealed and hugged the both of us: "I am so happy for you guys".

"Yeah, congratulations" Hyuk said and Donghae turned around: "Is that the only thing you are going to do? Can't you see Kyuhyun has his first boyfriend?" with a smirk on his face.

"DOONNGHAEE!!" Kyu yelled while I laughed and felt slightly happy (if I was his first kiss, I must be his first boyfriend I deduced).

"Come on...you know its true...." Donghae said.

--------------------------

After that encounter, we pretty much stayed together talking and babbling. Hey! Actually, we planned a double date and go to the carnival.....We decided to go on Thursday since there was no class. We continued talking until it was time for Kyuhyun to go to  his last class...

I took him to his class and saw Changmin by the way. I had nothing to worry about anymore because Kyu was mine...but still kept an eye incase he tried to pull something on him... 

NO ONE'S POV

During class, Changmin asked Kyuhyun why was he so happy. Kyuhyun looked radiant and skipped gleefuly into the house. Kyuhyun had no problem and told Changmin everything that happened today. They barely paid attention to the teacher. 

Changmin was sad inside to know Kyuhyun was in love with Siwon, but he was happy Kyuhyun was happy and that was enough for him.

After class ended, Siwon picked up Kyuhyun and took him home (DOnghae and Hyuk as well). Kyu was to protest to let Siwon take him home everything to pick him up for that matter.

Yet Siwon simply said he was his boyfriend and is obliged to ensure he was safe and sound.  He was bound to try to keep his beloved for harm's ways. Kyuhyun simply blushed at Siwon's cheesy antics, but his heart still melted at this tiny details....so he accepted it once again (as if he could say no to Siwon).

So Siwon took Donghae and Kyuhyun home.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I arrived home as Siwon took me home once again.  I radiated an aura of happiness as nothing made feel happier knowing Siwon was my boyfriend. I entered my house and found Leeteuk hyung standing in the kitchen. 

"Oh! Hi Leeteuk hyung" I said as I saw him.

"Hi Kyuhyun-ah. I see you are stil in a good mood" Leeteuk said.

I simply scoffed cause I knew nothing could bring me down. "So when am I going to meet who makes you so happy? A possible sister-in-law..?" Leeteuk teased. I froze instantly when he said that.  I didn't know who tell Leeteuk that it was Siwon, a boy, who is doing this.

How was he going to react that his brother is in love with a boy? Will he stop loving me? Will he hate me? All this things  were coming through my mind. Just then Leeteuk's voice once again.

"Are you okay, Kyuhyun-ah? You suddenly look sad....did something wrong happened" Leeteuk looked so worried...

"Aniyo, hyung. I am okay. Don't worry". I said to him.

"Come on, Kyuhyun-ah. I'm your hyung. I know when something is troubling you. Please tell me" He said back.

"I just can't, hyung. You will hate me if I told you" I said, trying not to cry.

Leeteuk then hurriedly hugged me and said: "Don't say that. I love you...you are my little brother. Now please tell me what is causing this pain"

I was hesitant to tell him, but it was now or never. "You just said that you were wondering what was making me this happy"

"Yes, I asked". 

"Well, it is someone, but I do not know if you will accept it"

"what do you mean? I will accept her now matter what"

"That's the problem, hyung" (Tears begin to fall)

"What, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"It is...not a...HER..." 

"Huh?"

"It is a boy, and you will stop loving for that..."

 

Sorry once again for updating until now....but being a medical student...I barely have time. But I still try to find time for you guys....Decided to remove M-rated and only rate given chapters...in the possible future *hint* ¨*hint*

So I hope you like it!!! Comment and tell how will Leeteuk may react....