Love Lost? Pt. I

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Donghae's POV

I saw how Kyu's expression changed abruptly when we were walking down the hall. I asked him what was wrong. He then told me to look and I saw Eunhyuk, Siwon, and a girl next to Siwon from afar. I tried to tell him that she must be just a friend (It is obvious that Siwon is only interested in Kyuhyun.)

Kyuhyun looked a little eased up when I told him that, but he tensed up once again when the girl hugged Siwon (you could tell it was just a friendly hug.) However, when the girl grabbed Siwon's hand and then kissed him on the cheek, Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore.

You could see how brokenhearted Kyuhyun was; an aura of sadness covered him and it was as if some of the light in his eyes had disappeared. I tried to tell him something, but:

"I have to go to class" Kyu told me as he turned away. You could hear how his heart was broken just by listening to him. This was the first time I ever saw Kyuhyun this way since his parents' death. It was rare to see him like this because he always showed a tough  and strong exterior. But inside Kyuhyun was just like a child, naive and innocent.

Then, I looked back at Siwon and i saw that he pulled away from the girl. Maybe it is just a huge misunderstanding as you could see easily how uninterested Siwon was with the girl.  Kyuhyun was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I had to make sure Kyuhyun was allright, but when I looked at the hallway, he was no longer there. He must have gone to his classroom, I thought. So I walked to his class. When I got there, I saw him talking with Changmin right before he walked to his class.

"Kyuhyun!!" I shouted, stopping him on his tracks. He looked at me with a sad face. I walked to him to make understand. 

"It was just a big misundestranding, Kyuhyun" I told him to snap him out. But his mood darken even more.

"Yes, I know, Donghae....." He told him. I looked back confused, but then he finished: "I misunderstood everything Siwon did for me."

"I'm all right, hyung. I have to go to class and so do you. See you later" He told me with a smile as he entered the room.

My heart broke seeing him that way. To try to look as if nothing happened and using the word hyung to convince me. I knew Kyuhyun that moment he wouldn't hear me out. 

So I had to do something. I was going to class and as soon as the class ended, I would look for Siwon... ask him about the girl (cause I swear, if he was playing with Kyuhyun's feelings, I would....). Then I would tell him about Kyuhyun...

 

Kyuhyun's POV

My heart was aching and tears were falling from my eyes. I felt so stupid for falling for Siwon (even though I never told him) even when I knew he did not feel the same way (now I know I am nothing).

I found Changmin on my way to my class. He must have seen me cry cause he  grabbed my hand asking what was wrong. I told him I was fine, but asked once again "Are you sure? Did someone hurt you in any way?"

I wasn't going to tell him, plus I knew there was some sort of animosity between him and Siwon. I did not want to worsen it. So I told him once that I am okay. He did not looked convinced, but just nodded. "See you later" He told me and I nodded.

I was about to enter the class when someone shouted my name. I was relieved to know it was Donghae. He came towards me and told me "It was just a big misunderstanding". "Yes,  I know Donghae.....I misunderstood everything Siwon did for me..." I replied.

I then told him I was fine, but I knew he wouldn't let it go easily. I just try to smile at him before I enter the class....

---------------------------

My first class was dreadful and excrutiating. When I entered the room alone, people were asking why didn't the BIG TALL GUY accompany today or why was I alone. Each question was a stab to my chest cause it reminded me about Siwon. I couldn't even sit where I usually sit, cause Siwon always sat next to me.

So I went to the back of the class and sat on the last chair and let myself gloom in my misery. The teacher began to give the class, but it was unbearable. Just then my cellphone vibrated. It must be Donghae or...it may be..... 

I nervously took it out and looked at it. It was from Siwon, a text message:

Good morning, Kyuhyun-ssi. Sorry I didn't wait for you at the gate.

I would accompany you but I have to do something.

See you later....

The pain on my chest was increasing thinking on that previous moment. "Yeah, Kyuhyun. Siwon must be spending with the girl. That why he isn't here."  My mind kept telling me.

I hoped Siwon wouldn't come to look for me at my class.

I stared at the door during the whole class (the class lasted an eternity for me), begging for Siwon to not appear. When the class ended, I was hesitant to walk out. Siwon could be waiting for me outside.

I walked out and felt sorta relieved Siwon wasn't there. But then I thought, I could see him anywhere, on the hall, in my next class, at the cafeteria and I wasn't ready to face him.

My heart couldn't bare see him and know that it did not belong to Siwon.

So I walked and went to the only place I knew where I felt safe..... where my heart could be tried to be soothed... 

Siwon's POV 

Eunhyuk and I looked for Kyuhyun and Donghae through the halls, but we didn't find them. So we went to the gate in case they were waiting there. But there was no one there. maybe they went to class, I thought. So I told Eunhyuk I would go look for Kyuhyun, but suddenly he gave a serious expression and then a glare.

"What happened?" I asked him. "You forgot, didn´t you??" He said glaring more instense at me. I really had no idea what he was talking about so I looked back at him all confused.

He then shouted: "I asked you to help me practice a dance I made for Donghae and you told that today you were going to at this hour exactly!!!!"

Ohhhhhh.....I said, apologizing to him. It's true. He asked me yesterday and I told him yes. Kyuhyun is messing me up, but who could blame me....

Okay, let's go. I told him as I send a message to Kyuhyun. So we walked down the hallway to the dance room.

Once again, I saw Yoona waving her hand at me. I said hi from afar and then walked quickly.

"I hope Yoona doesn't do anything weird. I don't want Kyuhyun to think something else....." I thought as we enter the dance room.

----------------------------- 

We finished practicing (Man!! It was exhausting doing all those dance moves). I looked at my phone and realized Kyuhyun's class finished 5 minutes ago. So I told Eunhyuk I was leaving and then walked towards Kyuhyun's room. 

I arrived, but it was empty. They must have ended early.. I thought. So I went to Kyuhyun's next class (I know Kyuhyun's entire schedule, just so you know).

Oddly when I arrived, Kyuhyun wasn't there. In that moment, I felt a small tug in my heart.  I then texted a message to Kyuhyun asking where he is. 

15 minutes passsed and Kyuhyun neither arrived at his class nor answered my text message (normally Kyuhyun would answer right away or around 5 minutes or so).

So I texted him once again, but still no answer. I was getting worried. Maybe he did not come to class or he is busy, I told myself to calm down. I walked to my class, having this odd feeling in my body.

-----------------------------

When I arrived, Eunhyuk was already there and he saved a seat as always. I sat down and told him: "I went to look for Kyuhyun, but I did not find him. Can you ask Donghae where he is??"

"Actually, Donghae texted me a while ago telling HE NEEDS TO TALK  TO YOU" Hyuk told me. My heart sank thinking that something bad happend to Kyuhyun.  

"Calm down Siwon-ssi. I'm sure it is nothing serious" He patted my shoulder. "Yeah, it's nothing" I said back.

Class started, but my mind was still off. What did Donghae wanted to talk me?? Why didn't I find Kyuhyun?? All these question came to my mind and was jumping to bad conclusions.

So as soon as class ended, I went to look Donghae and Kyuhyun. I needed to see KYUHYUN.......  

 

Sorry I updated until now. But I had to a 12hour shift at the hospital for some class on Sunday and all day yesterday sleeping to recover.

 So to make it up to you, I'll update twice today. The nex update will be tonight. ;)

I know this chap is boring, so please bear with me.....