Already Taken.....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Siwon's POV

~~~I was waiting at the door of the classroom waiting for Eunhyuk to come...Aishh!! He always makes me wait.....You never would have thought that Hyuk was older than me. I was flustered until I saw him walking ....

Kyuhyun was walking shyly down the hall only looking down and infront of him. Man!!

He looked so......The way the wind swayed his bangs off his forehead... how his skin glowed my the light.... He was just so tempting.

Next thing I know...I was walking towards him as if my legs had their conscience. My heart started to beat rapidly until I was infront of Kyuhyun putted my hands on his shoulders. He looked up and stared at my eyes...those alluring eyes and said in a soft tone: "Siwon, what are you doing?...".

Unconsciously, I put one of my hands on his chin. "This": I said to him as I brought him closer to my face until my lips met...... KNOCK!!
KNOCK!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!....

----------------------------------

I groaned as I opened my eyes and saw the celing of my room. "It's time to wake up, Sir." I heard a voice outside my room. "Yes!! I'm up!!" I replied back.

I was still dazed and falbbergasted replaying the dream in my head. I was...well, amost... kissing Kyuhyun. But what is this about??? I massaged my temple, sighing loudly.  I always thought men were supposed to love women. That is how things have always been....isn't it? Then how could I be attracted to him?

After five minutes, I got up and took a shower to get ready (and freshen my mind). I got out of the shower, put on a blue shirt and jeans, and ate breakfast. Today, I decided to take my car (Yes, I know how to drive; I'm not being chaufeurred always) and pick up Eunhyuk on the way. 

-------------

As I drove on, the dream kept popping in my head and I was wondering what it meant?. Finally, I arrived at Eunhyuk´s house. He got on the car and the first thing he said to me was: "Siwon-ssi, I am in love". "What?" I said right after at his sudden remark.

"Yes, Siwon, I think I am in love with Donghae." Hyuk said back. "But you just met him.." I replied once again.

"I know, Siwon-ssi, I get nervous every time I see him. When he is near me, (like you forced us when we walk!!. But I am not saying I didn't like it), my heart skips a beat out of nowhere. Hyuk said in one breath.

"I never felt like this for any other person (boy on that matter) before. Donghae may not feel the same way as me, but I will try to make him fall in love with me. I will never give up". He said once again.

I registered tentatively everything he said because I felt the exact way for Kyuhyun. Yet, I struggled thinking if I could fall in love with a boy. So, I had to ask Eunhyuk,

"Hyung?".. Hyuk then looked at me. "Are you sure you can be in love with a boy?". I ask softly. Hyuk faintly grinned and ask: "This is because of Kyuhyun, isn't?"

I was thrown back by his question as if he  just read my mind. Eunhyuk then looked outside and said: " If you knew how much I struggled thinking on that precise question before..... even when I came true to myself and confessed the feelings I had for you. But I learned something. I learned  that love has no shape or condition. It just strikes you in your very core telling that person is meant for you exclusively, no matter who the person is. Love is true and has no limit....."

I just inhaled deeply as he said that. "But what if no one else accepts that??". "Siwon, there will always be people who reject this or find it disgusting, but it shouldn't matter to you because it is about YOU, not them. You have to be true to yourself".

Once again, I was withdrawn by that. This really showed another side of Eunhyuk, a maturity I have never seen. I knew everything was right, but yet I was still hesitant because of one thing. What if Kyuhyun doesn't feel the same way?.......

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up after my alarm went off. I was practically glowing remembering Siwon's hug. However, I shrugged it off because I had to get ready. I took a shower and putted on some clothes and grabbed an apple to eat on the way. It was late...

I said goodbye to Leeteuk hyung and went outside. Donghae was waiting for me outside and shouting: "You lazy boy. I have been waiting for more than 30 minutes. Plus, you don't answer your cellphone". 

I just scoffed, saying: "Well, why didn't you leave then? I left my cellphone on vibrate by mistake, anyway". "Yahh, let's leave" he replied.

I took out my cellphone and remember Siwon sent me a text message. How did he get my number? I thought. I didn't give it to him. 

As we continued to walk, I told Donghae: "Siwon sent me a text, but I don't know how he got my number".  Donghae suddenly cleared his throat, looked the other and said "Oh, really??". However, he didn't sound surprised when I told him.

Donghae began to walk faster. "Come on, we are going to be late". Then something click.

"Lee Donghae, what did you do??" I said in a serious tone. He just stuttered "what a..ree you talk..ing about?

"Don't act dumb. You gave Siwon my number, didn't you??" I said louder. Donghae was practically running as he said: "Well, if you put that way...."

"Aishhhh... Donghae!!!! You can be so..........AAAAhhh!!! And you wonder why I don't call you hyung!!!!. I said angrily.

"Come on, Kyuhyun-ssi. Don't be like that. Siwon said he wanted to say good night to you". My anger subsided a little bit when he said. "You should have told me first".

"He wanted it to be a surprise". He replied back. I just sighed (happy that Siwon wanted to do that), but still angry at Donghae.

"Aiiiiiii....just continue walking" I replied back.

-------------------------------- 

We finally arrived at the university. Donghae and I walked down the hallway to get to our class. I was minding my own business until I felt someone behind me. Suddenly, something (or someone) tapped my shoulders. I turned around and was in shock who I saw.

"Hi Kyuhyun-ssi. It has been a long time since I saw you. Do you remember me?. He said to me...It was Changmin.

Changmin was one of the few friends I had before I moved here years ago. We still kept in touch and sometimes I visited him or vice-versa (rarely). I couldn't believe he was here. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "He just laughed and said: "Kyuhyun-ah, I will study here. I arrived yesterday. That's why I wasn't here".

I was still in shock when he said that. Then, Changmin ruffled my hair and looked at me up and down. "Look at you all grown up. I can see these years did favors to you. You look good."

I couldn't help but blush at his comments. Donghae, who was standing next to me, then said: "A little too late, Changmin. Kyuhyun is already taken".

I instantly turned around and punched hard Donghae's shoulder for saying that. Donghae yelled in pain, but Changmin just started laughing again, making me blush once again. "Donghae is so childish"  I thought.

"Well, is it  true??" Changmin asked. I looked at him confused at his question. He then said: "What DOnghae just said about you, is it true??".

I was frozen when he asked him that. I didn't know what to say so I looked down.

Suddenly, I hear someone say: "Yes, it's true." I looked up and saw Siwon (and Eunhyuk beside him) standing behind Changmin.

Siwon said once again: Yes, it's true....................

 

Chapter 6 is here.!!!!!! I finally brought a new character to thicken the plot. I hope you like it!!!. ;)

Also, I want to add a girl, but I have no idea who. Any ideas?? (a little tish for the story FYI).............