Torn Apart....

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Siwon's POV (previous) 

I had an urge to do something, but I restrained myself and hugged him. Then I did something. I got close to his ear andwhispered "Good night, Kyuhyun-ssi".

Before I let him go, I gave him a peck on the cheek and then went inside the car and drove. I couldn't believe I did that,  but it was wonderful.......

Kyuhyun's POV

Siwon once again wrapped his hands around me. How I wished to always be next to him... for Siwon to be with me. Then he whispered in my ear: "Good night Kyuhyun-ssi." All my body shivered at his breath, but nothing could have prepared to what happened next.

Siwon then pressed him lips on my cheek and left in an instant... my brain unable to process what had ocurred in this very exact moment.

I can't believe he did that.I was literally frozen. I couldn' t move.

Did he really did that? I was thinking I was imagining things...but I hoped this was real.

After a while, I regain control of my body as I feel I could my fingers once again. I slowly lifted my hand and moved it towards my face. I had make it I wasn't dreaming. Then my hand caressed my cheek where it was. The spot was boiling hot and I knew it. Siwon kissed me!!! He really kissed me!!!

I felt myself turn instantly red as soon as I realized it.

Then I heard Donghae say to tease me: "Kyuhyun-ah, you are red!! I mean, I have never seen you that red in my life!! You look like you are about to explode!!" 

I turned around and gave Donghae a stare, but not even him could ruin this moment. "Aissh Donghae, let's just go inside." "Let's go to my house" he said and I agree and followed him. I was actually skipping on the way.

-------------------------------------

We got inside his house, went to the couch and watched some television. Donghae brought some chips and snacks while we watched a comedy. Donghae was full concentrated watching it while I was still thinking on that kiss.

 I began to touch the place where Siwon kissed.  What does this kiss mean? I started to wonder. Was it just a friendly kiss (cause Siwon is very affectionate) or did it mean something? 

Then, my cellphone buzzed. I looked at it I was from Siwon:

I had a great time going to the movies.

Sorry I made you fall..... Hope I didn't hurt you..

Sweet Dreams....

I was really happy and then I recalled that embarassing event. I fell on top of Siwon , my hands on his chest and as I look up to him, my FACE was literally an inch away from his. I pulled away before he saw me blush.

Then I reply:

I didn't get hurt....remember I fell on top of you?!

I had a great time too

Good night Siwon-ah.

I sent the message.  After I did that, I realized what I wrote: "On top of you". I sighed for doing such a stupid thing. 

Donghae then looked at me. "You are talking with Siwon, aren't you? 

"Yes, and I just said something stupid" I replied. "That kiss left you all dumb, huh!!" He said laughing.

I looked at him and decided to ask him: "What did it meant, Donghae?" He looked at me all confused. "The kiss, Donghae...." I stated.

"It must be a good night kiss" he said teasing. When he said that, I realized it must be right. Why would I think that small insignificant kiss on the cheek meant something..... I began to beat myself.

"Donghae, I'm sleepy. I will go home. See you tomorrow." I stood up and left home.

---------------------

Donghae's inner thought: "Ohh Kyu, if only you realized Siwon has fallen for you and is trying in every way to show you that. You are just too naive for you own good. And you are too doubtful with yourself to tell him that you feel the same way."

---------------------

Saturday and Sunday were rather very oblivious.  I spent most of my time playing videogames and passing time at Donghae's house. I beat him everytime we played and he only whined telling him that I should let him at least once. 

"Please, you will still lose if I even try to let you win". i told him. Plus, I like to see him pout in annoyance. 

Hyuk visited Donghae around noon on Saturday, while I felt a little third-wheelish so I let them be. Siwon and I texted during the weekend. Siwon was out of town because of a business trip with his father. Did I tell you he is the heir of a mayor corporation? Well, he is.

We continously texted during the day on how his trip was and how were our days. I felt like I missed him and I couldn't wait to see him on Monday.

-------------------------

Monday finally arrived. I felt very happy thinking I would see Siwon again. I really began to think I was falling hard for him. But it would be pointless to tell him if he felt nothing towards him. But I will soon have the courage to tell him.....

So needless to say, I got ready, ate, said goodbye to Leeteuk hyung, waited for Donghae, rode the subway (thank god there were those guys from before) and got to the university....

Siwon's POV

I was estatic thinking I would see Kyuhyun at the university. I really wanted to see him during the weekend, but the only thing I could think during the trip was him and that kiss.

The way my lips felt on his cheek was amazing. I replayed that kiss over and over and over on my head, wishing I could do it again.

I would continue my plan to woo Kyuhyun to show him how much I wanted him. Since I couldn't tell him my feelings when we went to the movies, I would try to make another ocassion to try to tell him.

I was walking down the hall looking for Hyuk what could we try to do, like go on a picnic or walk at the park something like that. 

Then I saw Hyuk from afar down the hallway, He was running and even increased his speed when he saw me.

I began to walk towards him as he continue to run. When we finally encountered, he stopped and tried to catch his breath. "Are you okay, Eunhyuk'??" I ask cause he looked very tired. 

He simply nodded as he tried to regulate his breathing. Then I asked him : "Why were you running?"

"She....is......here!!" He said in between breaths. I looked at him all confused cause I had no idea who he was talking about.

Eunhyuk eventually calmed down and said in a straight tone: "Yoona is back".

I was taken back when he said that :"Are you sure??" "Yes, I saw her when I entered the gate" Hyuk replied.

Yoona was my ex-girlfriend. We dated about 4 months, but we broke up during summer (vacations). She was going to Europe during vacations and told me that "we had to take a break" to see if the spark was still there when school started. 

I felt she said that so that she could be available when she was in Europe. That way she could say she wasn't cheating. I wasn't devasted because I knew from that moment, she really didn't care about me. So I agreed. 

Actually, I have no care whatsoever for her anymore. Now that Kyuhyun has entered in my life, I have eyes for no one, but him. 

"I don't care about Yoona, Hyuk. Kyuhyun is the only one who owns my heart." I told him.

---------

Eunhyuk's eyes widen and then I felt  someone poke my back. I turned around and it was her. Since I had no grudge against her, I politely greeted her.

"Hi, Yoona. How are you?" I asked her. Suddenly she shrieked and hugged me. "Siwon-oppa, I missed you..." She said as she hugged me. She eventually let me go. "So how was your trip?" I tried to make conversation so she stopped hugging me.

"Bad.... because I really missed you...." Then she grabbed my hand, trying to intertwine mine with hers.  Then she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. She then got next to my ear and asked me: "Want to get back together?"

I pulled my hand away and told her: "Sorry, but I already have someone". She looked annoyed, wanting to know who it was, but simply  said:"Ohhh. Well, see you later". She walked away.

I was rather happy she did not make a fuzz about it. "See, nothing to worry about.." I told Eunhyuk. "Come on, let's look for Kyuhyun and Donghae"  I said as we walked down the hall................

Kyuhyun's POV

I was walking with Donghae looking for Siwon and Eunhyuk. I found it kinda weird he wasn't at the gate as he normally did, but maybe he had to do something. So we continued walking until I saw them from afar, but there was a girl next to Siwon. Then I stopped to look, without them seeing me.

DOnghae ask me what was wrong and I told him there was Siwon with a girl. I was very hesitant. "She is just a friend, Kyu" DOnghae assured me.

"Yeah, she is just a friend" I thought. But then she hugged him, and I felt a small tug in my heart.  I was still uncertain, but then I saw it.

The girl grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek... My world crumbled at that moment. 

I turned around, telling Donghae :"I have to go to class" and walked away. I tried to stop tears come out of my eyes, but I felt a huge pain in my heart, I felt it shattered instantly and broken into a million pieces. 

"Stupid Kyuhyun!!  Stupid Kyuhyun!! How could you fallen for him??!! I told you Siwon had nothing towards you. He was just being nice. It is obvious he likes girls, not someone, a boy, like you.  Why would he be interested in you?? You mean nothing to him!! " All those things came to my mind at once and I was too foolish to realize until now. 

"Siwon does NOT love you" I finally said to myself........ 

 

 

I finally updated!!!!  Sorry I couldn't do it before, but I was packed with homeworks, presentations, reports, and midterms. Finally, I get a break ´:.  I hope you like it, even though Kyuhyun is hurt.......but please stay with me!!!!

Please comment and thank you to everyone to takes their time in reading my stories. I may update on Sunday, but I am still not sure....