Like This Everyday......

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

NOBODY'S POV

For the next two days, Siwon did everything he could to show Kyuhyun how much he cared for him, discreetly of course. He waited for him at the gate, always greeting him and putting his arms around his shoulder. Kyuhyun always blushed when he did that. His heart beated rapidly, but he liked the feeling of having Siwon near him. He also walked him to his classes, even accompany him.

Whenever he saw Changmin, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer to him and gave Changmin a stare. You could say he was turning possessive with Kyuhyun when Changmin was in sight, but he only did it to send a straightforward message: "I will fight for Kyuhyun's love...." 

Kyuhyun always felt there was something between Siwon and Changmin, but it never came to his mind that it was because of him. He simply said hello to Changmin as they passed by. On the other hand, Changmin had no intention in trying to win Kyuhyun's heart. Yes, he loved Kyuhyun with all his might, but he knew Kyuhyun  did not feel the same way for him. Apart from that, Kyuhyun told him before that he felt something for Siwon and it was obvious.

You could see a difference in Kyuhyun when Siwon was around. His face lit up when he saw him, his face blushed whenever Siwon made contact with him, even if it's just Siwon's arm around him. 

Changmin also knew Siwon felt something for Kyuhyun. How could he not!! Siwon was about to punch him the first time they met....and that's not all. When Siwon found out Changmin and Kyuhyun had a class together, he personally took Kyuhyun to the classroom and gave him a hug infront of Changmin.

Kyuhyun turned crimsom red while Siwon  simply told Kyuhyun: "I really care about you". Then he left, trying to calm the rapid stump in his heart.

Changmin just chuckled at that display of affection because in that moment, he realized Siwon and Kyuhyun felt the same thing, love. Yet, neither of them were able to admit it to one another or what they felt.

--------------------------

Changmin wasn't the only one who thought the same thing. Donghae, Eunhyuk, even Heechul and Hankyung knew. "How could they be so oblivious? Just by the way they look at each other's eyes, it is clear. They get in some kind of trance and it's hard for them to snap out of it..." Heechul commented once to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

Donghae and Eunhyuk simply nodded when Heechul said that because they knew they were under the same circunstance as Siwon and Eunhyuk.  

However, little did they know that Siwon was planning to conquer Kyuhyun's heart and it began on Friday.....

~~~~~~~~Friday finally arrived~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun´s POV

I was happy yet nervous because we were going to the movies. Since today I only have one class in the morning (my other classes are until Thursday), I was going to leave early, but Siwon invited me once again to eat and I accepted (I can't say no when it comes to food).

So we went to the cafeteria where all of us gathered (Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Hankyung, finally remembered his name) and stuffed our faces. I couldn't help but blushed at times when I looked at Siwon and he was staring at me with a smile. 

The feelings towards Siwon have only become stronger, yet I didn't know how to tell him. 

-------------------

After we finished (actually waited for them cause they were so slow. I ate two plates and finished before them), we established to meet at the movies around 6:00 p.m. Siwon then looked at me and said: "How about we pick you and Donghae?? That way we all arrived together and I don't have to worry about YOU..."

I was about to protest, but when he said the last part, blood rushed imminently to my face. I tried to look away, but Donghae blurt out: "Ahhh Kyuhyun-ssi!! Why are you blushing? Is it because of Siwon, right?!..."

Everyones started laughing and I looked at Donghae with a menacing glare, but if I was going down, he was coming with me.

Then I yelled: "Like you blush when Hyuk grabs your hand, huh!!". Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other, blushed instantly, and then looked away.

This time, I was laughing with everyone as Donghae tried to cover his face. He should know better than mess with me.

"So we pick you up?" Siwon ask.

"I have no problem if Kyuhyun agrees." Donghae shyly answered. I simply nodded at Siwon, feeling slightly happy after annoying Donghae.

Siwon then said he was going to pass around 5:45 so we have to be ready by then. We then left and went home to get ready.

--------------------------

It was around 5:00 when I began to ready, I took a shower and then looked at my closet, picking a regular t-shirt and some black jeans. I got dressed and suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

I opened and it was Donghae. He was wearing a tight black shirt with some tight pants. He looked very polished, like if he was going on a date or something. Then Hyuk came to mind and all made sense.

Then the first thing that came out of his mouth was :"Are you going to go like that?'. He looked at me all weird, eyeing me up and down.

"Well,...yeah!! I answered slightly angry.

"Come on. Kyuhyun-ssi. You have to try better than that". 

"Pftttt. We are just going to the movies".

"I know Kyuhyun-ah. But you have to impress Siwon."

"Wai---ait. I don't have to~~~" "Please Cho Kyuhyun!! You told me you like him."

"Ahhhh Lee Donghae. It's not like I have something to wear".

Donghae snickered: "I knew you said that. That is why I brought you this". He then threw a bag. I opened it and I was shocked.

"I'm not wearing this, Donghae".

"Yes, you are!!"  "No, am not..." "We can argue all you want, but you have thirty minutes and I'm not letting you go if you don't wear that".

"Aiiiishhh, fine"............. 

Siwon's POV

It was 5:40 pm and I was driving while Eunhyuk was busy texting. Being this my first step in conquering Kyuhyun's heart, I dressed to impress.

I fixed my hair and bought some new clothes (with Hyuk's help). "You look good", Hyuk told him. I was wearing a red shirt that fitted me perfectly, skinny jeans, and brought a sweater because it was bit chilly.

"Donghae says he is at Kyuhyun's house. So we stop at his house." Eunhyuk told me.

I wasn't a big difference because Donghae lived infront of Kyuhyun, but at least at the same house.

------------------- 

We finally arrived and Eunhyuk and I stepped out to greet them. The door opened and Donghae came out. In that exact moment, Eunhyuk looked all stupified and gulped. Donghae looked really well and Eunhyuk looked half nervous. I  chuckled, waiting for Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun is coming" Donghae said as he approached us.

"I'm ready" I heard coming from the house. I looked towards the house.I was in  extreme awe when I saw Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was wearing a dark blue v-neck shirt, exposing his collarbone and white skin, black skinny jeans that showed perfectly the shape of his body, his hair was all ruffled and the light of the moon made his white skin shimmer. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to say it or I will become crazy. He looked as y as !!!

I must have been staring for too long because Kyuhyun  began to blush. This made him look even better. He began to walk to towards us and I was getting nervous as he took a step closer.

I snapped out of it, and said: " And I thought I look good, but Kyuhyun-ssi. You look amazing!!" Kyuhyun blushed even more.

"See, I told you" Donghae muttered. "Okay lets go. Kyuhyun, you can seat on the front seat" I told everyone.

Right then, I gave Eunhyuk a stare before he muttered that he wanted to go infront......

We got inside and drove to the movies.

---------------------------

After 10 minutes, we arrived. Man!! During all the ride, I couldn't concentrate. I took glimpses of Kyuhyun, still blown away. He looked just so hot and y, I couldn't get enough. Choi Siwon. You better control yourself!!! I told myself

---------------------------

Heechul and Hankyung were already there when we got inside. Heechul yelled at us for being late. Actually we arrived at 6:05 (just 5 minutes, but Heechul always overreacting).

We decided to see an action movie and bought the tickets. I went and bought popcorn, hot dogs,candy and drink for Kyuhyun and I. Kyuhyun looked at me weird when he saw me with all that food. "Don't worry, this is for the both of us". Kyuhyun appeared embarrased when he said that. "Siwon-ah, you don't have to invite me everytime".

"It's my treat, Kyuhyun-ah. I WANT to invite you. Plus, I know you love food."  Kyuhyun mildly blushed and simply nodded. Everyone bought their food and went inside to see the movie.

-----------------------------

I was sitting beside Kyuhyun while the other were next to their partners (Hyuk with Donghae and Heechul with Hang).

I wish I could say I was watching the movie, but not at all. I was busy watching Kyuhyun eat all the food I bought him. He was too concentrated eating and watching the movie to  see me staring at him. After half an hour or so, he finished EVERYTHING. I am not kidding!!. I bought him popcorn, two hot dogs, a nacho, chocolate and a large-sized drink and he gulped it down entirely.

Then he  slumped back on the seat and sighed peacefully. Then he muttered. "That was good". I chuckled and tried to watch the movie. After 15 minutes or so, Kyuhyun leaned next to me and put his head on my shoulder. I shivered at the contact, and put my plan in motion.

I lifted my shoulder and wrapped my around Kyuhyun, bringing him close to me. Right then, he pressed his head on my chest and came even closer. My face reddened and my heart began to beat fast. It's now or never, I thought.

So I began: 

"Kyuhyun, there is something I want to tell you".

"I know we only met a few days ago and you think of me as your friend. But.. but...but there is something about you that I...just...just can't explain...

I have developed some feelings towards you. I want to care of you, protect you. I want you to be with....." Suddenly I hear a snoring sound that dumbfounded me. I tried to look at Kyuhyun's face and realized that Kyuhyun is asleep. He must have been asleep since he leaned to me.

I just sighed, thinking I failed to confessed my feelings towards him. But I was going to take advantage of this moment. I tighten my arms around Kyuhyun, bringing into a tighter embrace. I rested my head on his, inhaling the scent of his hair. It was breathtaking and intoxicating, I just couldn't get enough of his smell. I then closed my eyes, wishing I could be able to have him next to me like this everyday......

------------------------------

The movie ended and I began to wake Kyuhyun. "Come on sleepyhead, the movie is over". Suddenly he moved away from me, blushing intensely. He still rubbed his eyes and I told him that he felt asleep during the movie. 

He just nodded and we began to walk outside. All of them were commenting about the movie, but both of us were silent cause neither of us watched it fully.

We were arriving at the parking lot as we said goodybye to Heechul and Hangkyung. Donghae and Eunhyuk were infront of us while I was next to Kyuhyun. He looked a still groggy as we walked.

I was only paying attention to Kyuhyun that I didn't see a batch infront of me. I tripped and fell down, Kyuhyun falling on top of me (my arm was around Kyhyun).

Thankfully I didn't hurt myself or Kyuhyun, but when I lifted my head, Kyu's face was mere inch aways from mine. I could feel his breath all over my face. His hands were on my chest and then he looked at me in the eyes. I was lost once again in his eyes....  

Kyuhyun blushed like never before and got up rapidly. I stood up as well, asking him if he was okay. He nodded saying: "I am sorry I fell on top of you".

I told him I was okay and it was my fault both of us fell (but I wasn't sorry having him that close to me).....

We got to the car and took Kyuhyun and Donghae home. It was all awkward between Kyuhyun and I. He looked only at the window during the whole ride.

When we arrived, Kyuhyun said: "Thank you, Siwon-ssi."  and got out of the car quickly.

I got oustide as well and grabbed his hand before he went inisde. He looked at me and I told him: "It was fun. We should do it". "Yes, Siwon-ssi".

I had an urge to do something, but I restrained myself and hugged him. Then I did something. I got close to his ear andwhispered "Good night, Kyuhyun-ssi".

Before I let him go, I gave him a peck on the cheek and then went inside the car and drove. I couldn't believe I did that,  but it was wonderful........

 

Finally finished Chapter 8... I hope it's not too long and you like it. I think it is the best one until now, but please comment..... Next update might be until Friday.

Thanks to everyone!!!!