I'll Carry You.......

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun's POV

(Previous) I nervously pulled out my hand and grabbed his hand. The moment our hands were touching and his eyes were looking deeply at me, I felt we were the only people in the room. It felt like it was meant to be........

"What is this I am feeling?" I was thinking as I was still dazed by his eyes. Those eyes were so alluring and pacifying that made you feel safe. I was so lost in them, I couldn't move an inch. I tried to pull away my hand, but something was stopping from doing it. It was as if my heart and body were telling to savor this moment....as if destiny has planned this moment all along...

Siwon's POV

He grabbed my hand and  my heart literally stopped the moment the tips of his fingers grazed mine. This feeling in my stomach was so foreign, yet adddictive in all the ways. The way his hand wrapped perfectly around mine (it was so soft, gentle, fragile and warm), it felt like we were made for each other.

I do not know how long we stayed like this, (maybe seconds or half a minute), but for me, it was eternal.....

Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun-ssi?....Kyuhyun-ssi!.....Kyu!!!! I heard my name over and over again until I finally broke off from the trance. I looked to the left and saw Donghae-hyung confused, but worried.

I finally snapped back, let go of HIS hand (I mean Siwon's) and took a step back, blushin intensely as this ocurred. Donghae then came close to me, put his hand on my forehead and said: "Are you okay? I called you, but it looked like you were someplace else. And your face is all red!".

I grunted at Donghae's indiscreetness, pushed his hand away, and said: "Ya hyung, I am okay...."

Siwon and the other boy (Eunhyuk.. I think that's his name) chuckled at our little act, causing both of us to look down.

"Anyway Kyuhyun, I came to see you and they decided to accompany so I wouldn't be alone" Donghae said. "They are Heechul's friends".

I was in awe thinking that if they didn't know Heechul, I would have never met them. "For the first time, I am sorta glad I know Heechul". I sigh.

Then Siwon said: You are an amazing singer. I am glad I came with them..... I blushed at his compliment and he smiled, displaying his dimples.

I bowed and thank him. Donghae then grabbed my hand and said: It is getting late. Let's go home....pulling out of the room and down the hall.

------------------------

As we walked, Eunhyuk and Siwon were walking behind me, and I do not know why but I felt Siwon was still looking at me. Suddenly he walked beside me and said: So have you eaten? I don't think you should go home on an empty stomach...

I shyly said: "No, it's okay, I am not that hungr----". When I almost finished my sentence, my stomach let out a growling sound, making me cover my face as my own body caught me redhanded.

Donghae, Eunhyuk (who was now next to Donghae) and Siwon laughed when they heard the sound. Donghae then scolded me: "Why haven't you eaten? You shouldn't stop eating because you are practicing!!.

I almost screamed back at Donghae for his remark when Siwon then stood infront of me and said: "Let's go eat!! I know a great place and it just around the corner".  

Eunhyuk then blurred out: "But Siwon-ssi, we were just at the cafeteria. You know we al......." He suddenly stopped and looked scared. "I mean, let's go eat. I'm starving!!" He then walked faster. 

"What happened to him" I thought and then I heard Siwon chuckled..... Then he looked at me with a cute face sorta telling me he wouldn't take no for an answer. I just nodded to show my approval. His face suddenly lit up. "Ok. Let's go!!" Siwon said.

Siwon's POV

Man!! I would have killed him!!, I thought to myself as we walked to the gate of the university. Eunhyuk almost ruined my chance to invite Kyuhyun, but my death glare stopped me. I was so happy Kyuhyun accepted my invitation. I wanted to know more about him.

As we walked outside, I got an idea to get to know Kyuhyun. I went next to Eunhyuk, and said: "These streets are very lonely and somewhat dangerous. We have to protect our donsaengs". Then, I grabbed Eunhyuk (Hyuk for short) and putted arounnd Donghae's shoulders ans said: "Hyuk, you take care of Donghae. Both of them blushed at my unexpected action.

Then, I swiftly got next to Kyuhyun and wrapped my arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder and said to him: "Don't worry, I will always protect you, Kyuhyun-ssi". He blushed at my remark and turned his face away from me. I just love how adorable he acted. he just nodded.

After 10-15 minutes , we arrived to the restaurant and looked for a table. When we found one, Kyuhyun sat down and I immediately grabbed the one next to it. (I didn't even see Hyuk or Donghae if they sat or not). I was just focused at Kyuhyun. 

The waiter arrived and gave us the menus. Then, I said: "Order what you want, its my treat".  Donghae and Hyuk thanked me, but when I looked at Kyuhyun, he was smiling (I love that smile), bowed down and said: "Thank you, Siwon." My heart fluttered when he said; why was I feeling like this when he says those words.

We ordered the food, and after a while, they brought to us. You would think Kyuhyun didn't eat a lot, but you are so wrong!! He ordered two plates of food, thinking he was exagerating, but he was gulping down the food. He looked like a small kid and there is no other word to describe it, ADORABLE. It was so fascinating seeing him eat. How his hair swung when he moved, how happily he looked and that instinct grin he did after taking a bite (Siwon!! Control yourself).

Then, I decided to . "Kyuhyun, you are gonna choke if you eat too fast", I giggled. Then he looked at me and said: "Don't worry Siwon-ssi. I will be fine and continued eating. I sorta blushed when Kyuhyun talked to me in a personal way, but he didn't see me. However, Hyuk chuckled as he saw my reaction (I wan't paying attention to them, actually).

When we finally ate, I paid and then left the restaurant. Kyuhyun was walking next to me while Donghae and Eunhyuk were infront of us. After a while, Kyuhyun stumbled and leaned against me. Then, he just backed away and said: "Sorry Siwon, I normally get a little sleepy after I eat", rubbing his eyes.

He looked so cute."Come on, I´ll carry you" I said as i got infront of him and crouched down. He said: "Its okay. I can walk". Suddenly I grabbed his legs and pushed him on my back and lifted him. "No, Siwon, I'm okay. You don't have to do this". He said as he struggled to get down, but I wasn't going to let him.

We eventually gave up and huffed. "Its not a big deal. Remember, I said I was going to take care of you!!. 

Then out of nowhere, I felt Kyuhyun's body pressed against my back. Having him next to me this close was amazing. His body was giving me warmth and serenity. Suddenly, I hear him lightly snored. He must be tired, but I wasn't complaining. I just sighed, cherishing this moment. His sounds soothed me,

"I may not know you at all Kyuhyun, but somehow you mean so much to me" I thought as we walked backed.......

 

Sorry, I didn't have a backup, here I have a repost. I know it is not the same one so forgive me... I may post chapter 5 tomorrow...

Thanks for your support and continue commenting...