Pass or Fail? Pt. 2...

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Leeteuk's POV

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am going to enjoy myself testing and teasing Siwon. For starters, I didn't dare to even try to tease Kyuhyun when we were young. He either tossed a worse remark back at me or my tease was too much harsh, causing Kyuhyun to sadden. Thus, making feel guilty as I saw myself in the mirror as "a bully". 

But now, I had the privilege to pick on Kyu "indirectly"  through Siwon and without a guilty conscience. Everything  I will do to Siwon may affect Kyu, but the only thing I will be doing is grasp my role as "a protective hyung to his dongsaeng".

Now about Siwon, he did not give me a bad first impression. He talked every politely and looked like a well-mannered person.

He seemed to be quite,  hmm...scratch that, very nervous to meet me.

"Am I that scary or ugly??" I questioned myself as he shook my hand.

His face went pure white when he tried to say something, but it couldn't come out of his mouth... he forgot my name. Kyuhyun jumped and said my name and Siwon said it.

I tried not to laugh as he looked like he was about to hit himself for forgetting it.

I gave him a snarky comment stating that only family can call me Leeteuk...haha.

I will tell you something...it feel good to be able to say snarky comments without having someone else to reply.

But....this nervousness that Siwon was showing let me know that he was nervous to what will I think of him....or him and Kyu for that matter...

So.....not bad, Choi Siwon, not bad...

I then let them go inside and to the backyard and allow my plan to begin....

----------------------------

As I began observing them (mostly Siwon), I could see (not confirm) that Kyuhyun-ah certainly had affection towards him and Siwon returned that affection back twice. 

He intertwined his hands with Kyuhyun, causing Kyuhyun himself to blush profusely. In that moment, I felt two things...first, maybe just maybe Siwon was true and real to his feelings for Kyuhyun... and second, I am going to kill him!!

I felt like an overprotective mama bear wanting to keep his cub all to herself !!!.... whether it was to show me he cares for Kyuhyun, I am still his hyung and he must show some respect!!

But this is far from over.... Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Kyuhyun asked

. "I'll get it" I told him as I went towards the door.

I opened it and it was no other than Kangin.

"Leeteuk hyung" Kangin came and hugged me.

Kangin was one of my friends when I was 14. When my parents died, he was there helping us. He convinced somehow his parents took help us ans even help me get a job that wouldn't interfere with my studies

. He was practically Kyuhyun's brother as he also took care of him when I couldn't.

"So is he here?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Yes, he's here". I told him. "

So what you think of him? Choi Siwon is his name, right?" Kangin asked one more time.

"Well, he looks enamored with Kyu...hugging him and stuff" I said.

"Can we just beat him up, Leeteuk-ssi?" Kangin said with a glow on his eyes.

"Haha, no. Just stick to the plan" I told him laughing.

"All right." Kangin said. "Guys, come on."

When Kangin said that, I saw a man and a woman behind him.

"They are Tiffany and Minho, the finest and most beautifuls models in SM." Kangin said with with full-on raised eyebrow at me.

I would lie if I said I wasn't drooling just by looking at them. They were extremely gorgeous, both of them. White milk skin, blue eyes, and perfect lips. The girl, Tifanny, has a perfect sculptured body with bodaceous hips and mesmerizing curves. The man, Minho, was fit as a body trainer.I wouldn't mind dating either one of them (Listen at me, I sound both like a e cause they look and must be way young, and like a biual).

"So, do they fit the requirements for your plan? Langin asked while I was still all stupified.

"Yes, they do. Did you tell them?" I asked.

"Yes, we know. We must make sure some Choi Siwon is not toying with your dongsang's feeling" Minho said.

"Exactly. Come on in, to meet Kyuhyun, my brother, his friends and Choi Siwon." I said in an anxiois tone

"This plan is foolproof!! Both of them will seduce Choi Siwon, and if he gives in just an inch, I know he isn't serious with Kyuhyun." I told Kangin.

"Of course, then I will have the pleasure to kick his for fooling with Kyuhyun's feelings"  kangin said as his hand hit his fist.

-----------------------------------------------

So  we went to the backyard with Kangin, Tiffany, Minho and let the fun begin...

"KYUHYUN-AH!!" Kangin yelled from afar, making Kyuhyun startle and turn around....

Kyuhyun's POV

I turned around when I heard someone screamed my name. I was surprised seeing Kangin hyung  at the door with two other people and Leeteuk-ssi.

"Kangin hyung" I said as I stood up and walk towards them.

Kangin hyung is like my second brother. He helped Leeteuk-ssi take care of both of us. I remembered how he stayed with me to play videogames whenever Leeteuk hyung had to go to work or had something urgent to do.

"Look at you, Kyuhyun-ah. You are all grown-up..Leeteuk raised well." Kangin said as I bowed to him.

"More or less" I said smirking earning from Leeteuk "What did you just say??".

"Nothing" Kangin said as he chuckled. 

I was still wondering what was Kangin doing here and who were these two people behind. They were really good-looking, both of them...like perfect human beings..

"Hey guys, come over here" I told Eunhae and Siwon (who looked confused and worried at the same time.)

When they arrived, I introduce them to Kangin. "Kangin hyung, they are Donghae and Hyukjae, my friends, and Siwon, my bo----" 

"Nice to meet you" Kangin caught me off before I could present Siwon and bowed to them as they bowed back.

"You must be Siwon.." Kangin said looking at Siwon like he was about to murder him right there. "Leeteuk told me about you" said once more.

Siwon gulped and said: "Nice to meet you. Kangi---" and bowed.

"Kyuhyun, I would like you to meet my friends, Tiffany and Minho" Kangin said, completely ignoring Siwon (why did he do that?)...

I said greeted them and as well as Eunhae and Siwon did....

They were so pretty,, both of them. "Anyeonsayeoh, my name is Tiffany." "Anyeongsayeoh, my name is Minho" Both of them presented themselves and bowed back...

I do not know why, but I felt Kangin and Leeteuk grinnind evil-ish as if they were planning something bad....

"You are very pretty" Hyukjae blurred, and receiving a smack from Donghae... Donghae walked back to the table, while was mumbling and trying to excuse himself back at Donghae.

Then I thought: "What if Siwon felt the same way? I knew both of them are much better than me.." I sulked a little.

I walked back an then Siwon came next to me and intertwined once again his hand with mine.

He then said to my ear: " No one is more beautiful than you, baby Kyu. Remember I have and will only have eyes for you". 

I blushed immensely and leaned next to him....Those words made my heart beat rapidly..,

Leeteuk's POV

I swear.... I tried not to laugh at how Kangin-ssi was treating Siwon in the most oblivious way possible. But I was enjoying from the background...

Siwon looked terrified seeing Kangin ignoring him....

I saw Hyukjae was gawking somewhat at them, and Donghae was eyeing indiscreetly, but Siwon looked disinterested. He only glanced at them once, but then his eyes were only fixated on Kyuhyun....

So he passed my first test for now.....but this was just a beginning and this will be a long afternoon and night...

TBC

 

I'm sorry!!! (bow) (bow) for updating until now.......but I am finally on vacations....for three weeks....so I will be able to update more often...sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos..

Just so you know, I think Kyuhyun is more good-looking than anyone else, but I ran out of characters..... many thought Heechul will be the one...but he is already Donghae's cousin and Siwon's friend.. so it wasn't possible no matter how much I wanted to....

So please comment,.... and final part of Pass or Fail?? will be posted on Sunday....