Pass or Fail? Pt. 3...

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Leeteuk's POV

After Tiffany and Minho presented themselves, we arranged another table and placed next to Kyuhyun's friends. Since the food was almost ready,  I asked Kyuhyun help me get everything ready.

"Kyuhyun-ah, come help me get the plates." I said loudly to call Kyuhyun's attention from afar.

"Okay, hyung" Kyuhyun said as he stood up and went towards the house while I sorta snickered and giggled. I still can't help hearing my Kyu (the one who barely show his feelings) call me hyung. It did made my happiness increased.

"Did I do something funny?" Kyuhyun shouted as he gave me a menacing glare.

"No, Kyuhyun-ah," I told him trying not to burst out laughing.

"Hmmm" Kyuhyun murmured before going inside. 

"Now begin phase 2" I told myself....

-------------------------------------

I looked at Tiffany and she must have felt my stare as she turned around and looked at me. I nodded for her to come near me. 

"Tiffany-ssi, let's start with you first. Please try to flirt, seduce or what you can to try to catch Choi Siwon's attention and see if he reponds back to your actions. Let's make sure he is into Kyuhyun" I told her.

"Sure Leeteuk-oppa!!" She said gleefully as she returned back to the table, but this time, she sat next to Siwon.

First, things first, I have to make sure Siwon is into boys or girls. When Kyuhyun told me he was ually oriented to men (actually to Siwon), I must know if Siwon indeed loves boys also. I do not want him to take avantage of my Kyuhyun....

DAMN!! Just thinking he is doing this to Kyuhyun makes want to punch him hard in the face!! I never thought I will be this protective with Kyuhyun... I think it is because I will be losing my baby brother to a man...chill Leeteuk, chill!!

Therefore, that is why I brought a girl as well....that is Tiffanny's job or task....

.

.

From afar, i could tell Tiffany was trying all her best to get Siwon's attention....flipping her hair, batting her eyelashes, acting all aegyo... 

I could also see Siwon was talking at her, but was smiling almost forcefully to her. 

Donghae and Hyukjae we looking at them and giggling. Did they know something I didn't ?? I thought.

Siwon glared back at them while Tiffany was trying to cling to Siwon. 

Kangin, who was sitting also in the table, was smirking, He then came towards me, laughing silently.

"I don't think Siwon likes Tiffany or girls for that matter" Kangin told me as he tried to calm himself.

"Everytime Tiffany got very close to Siwon to lean on him, he scooted away.... haha" Kangin told me...

"Then Donghae said something about  a new admirer.. and Siwon almost killed with his glare" Kangin continued.

I looked back at the table and Tiffany was still  trying to seduce, but with no avail. 

Then, Tiffany grabbed hyung arm and squeezed it, she must have said something like "Oppa, you work out... your muscles... yadda yadda"...

I then thought "Hook, line..and sinker.....but the fish got away" as Siwon discreetly remove his arm from her.

Siwon then stood up and came towards us.

"What is going to do?" I thought as he came closer.

" Cho Jungsoo and Kangin, may I go help Kyuhyun-ah?" Siwon said to us as he slightly bowed.

"S..sure. He is must be in the kitchen." I answered still confused.

When Siwon went inside, I signaled Tiffany to tell what happened.

When she finally arrived, Tiffany told us: "Oppa, he won´t budge...not in a bit. He really has no interest in me." She said kinda sad.

"What do you mean?" Kangin asked before I could.

"He is kind and sweet, He talked to me and paid attention to me, but whenever I tried to make a move on him, he shrugged it off and began asking me questions related to Kyuhyun" Tiffany informed us sadly.

"When I touched his arm and said: "Oppa, your muscles are big. Do you work out?", Siwon told me: "Ha, ha....yes. I have to be in shape to protect my baby Kyu"  and remove his hand from me." Tiffany said once again and sighed. 

"Why are you sad, Tiffany-ssi?" I asked her.

"It just felt bad doing this because as a girl, I am able to tell when a guy is in love with someone and I knoe Siwon is deeply in love with Kyuhyun" Tiffany told us.

"How can you tell?" I asked as this would help greatly in the future and observe Kyuhyun-ah,

"His eyes were dull and and emotionless whenever he looked at me. I am not saying he treated bad, actually Siwon was all a gentleman with me, listening and smiling. But it felt like i was just another person to him" Tiffany said.

"Hyung!! I found them!!" Kyuhyun yelled from the door and I turned to see him next to Siwon.

"They were at the top shelf, but I couldn't reach them. So Siwon-ah helped me." Kyuhyun said as he walked towards me. Siwon walked next to Kyuhyun.

"Do I help you serve?" Kyuhyun asked, but I told him "Kangin-ssi will help. So don't worry..." 

"I can help if you want to." Siwon said as well. "With Kangin-ssi's help is enough, but thanks" I answered kinda sweetly.

As Kyuhyun-ah and Siwon went back to their seats, Tiffany, who was still with us, said: "Oppas, look at Siwon now." We turned around and looked at him, but we were still wary on what he had to see.

"Can't you see a difference from when Siwon was with me and now with Kyuhyun-ah?" Tiffany asked us, but we were shook out heads as we were still oblivous to see any change.

"Siwon is practically glowing..." Tiffany said. "Huh??" I said. "Like if he is on fire?" I thought myself, but I knew that wasn't what she meant.

"Siwon's smile is genuine and he is exuding happiness. His eyes are lit up and full of love and happiness just by looking at Kyuhyun. Now, I can say Siwon is a man in love and Kyuhyun-oppa is the reason." Tiffany last said before going back to the table. But this time, she sat next to Minho.

"Could she be right?" I asked Kangin-ssi.

"I don't know, Leeteuk hyung, but a woman's intuiton is rarely wrong" Kangin said. 

"Hmmm...let's serve the food and see how it turns out" I told Kangin before beginning to serve.

"Could Siwon's feelings actually be true and he is really in love with Kyuhyun-ah?" I begin to reason myself.

"I underestimated you, Choi Siwon. You passed my second test..." I said to myself as Kangin and I brought the food to the table and began eating....

-----------------------------------------

As we ate and I observe discreetly Siwon and Kyuhyun, I began to see what Tiffany was telling us about. Siwon couldn't take his eyes off Kyuhyun-ah.

He just stared at Kyuhyun-ah with a glow in his eyes more than he ate the steak I gave him. Every now and then, Kyuhyun will steal a glance at Siwon (which was odd since Kyuhyun loved food more than anything in the world).

When Siwon found Kyuhyun stariing, Kyuhyun-ah's cheeks would acquire a shallow, but  noticeable tint of pink and red. Siwon would then acquire the same color as well.

When Kyuhyun had a bit of sauce on his cheek, Siwon took his napkin and wiped it off. Then he leaned and kissed his cheek, causing Kyuhyun to turn a shade of red and violet I have bever seen.

In that precise moment, I could see that they felt something for each other. Maybe I should cutt it off this plan and just let things go like this...

After everyone finished, Kangin and I picked up the plates. Right there, I told him: "Maybe, we should cancel the plan....it is possibl---"

"No, Leeteuk hyung. We are not still sure Siwon is still in love with Kyuhyun-ah?" Kangin blurred back.

"What do you mean?" I asked startled.

"We are sure Siwon is not attracted to women. Period. But how sure are we that his feelings are only for Kyuhyun? How sure are you that Siwon would not leave Kyuhyun for another "piece of " he sees or thows himself to him, huh??" Kangin said seriously.

When he said that, I knew what he said was 100% true. What if Siwon left Kyuhyun for someone he thinks is better than Kyuhyun? The plan must continue and Minho would help with the final phase...

--------------------------------

"I told Kangin and Minho what we were goin to do now and they agreed. So let phase 3 commence now...

"Kyuhyun-ah!!" I yelled to him so he could come.

"Let's go buy some ice cream at the market for our guests" I told when he arrived.

"Ice cream??" Kyuhyun-ah looked confused.

"Yes...to serve as dessert. Don't tell me you don't want ice cream?" I said.

"You know I love ice cream. Let's go" Kyuyun said as he entered and went towards the door.

"Wait, I forgot to tell Siwonn--" 

"Don't worry, we won't take long." I said and grabbed Kyuhyun before he went back.

"Come on, let's go" I told Kyuhyun as I got him outside and closed the door...

I knew Siwon won't do something if Kyuhyun was there, but would he try anything now that he was alone?? I snickered in my mind.....

Siwon's POV

 "Where did my Kyuhyun-ah go?" I asked myself as I saw him walk inside the house with Jungsoo and Kangin.

I stood up and began to walk towards the door to see if they needed help or something. Suddenly, someone appeared infront of me stopping from continue walking. It was Minho.

"Hi Siwon-ssi" Minho said in a sultry tone

. "Hi Minho." I answered back. I then moved around him and went to the door.

I went inside to look for Kyuhyun,but there was only Kangin in the kitchen.

"Kyuhyun is not here" was whispered in ear as the breath caused an uncomfortable shiver down my spine.

I stepped forward and turned around to discover it was Minho.

"Where is my baby Kyu?" I asked, but still startled by that weird action from him.

Minho scoffed and said:" Kyuhyun went with Leeteuk hyung to buy something..but they won't be back for a while" emphasizing the last part weirdly.

"Odd kid..." I thought.

"You can sit here in the living room if you want" Kangin told me.

"Okay, thanks" I said and sat, so Kangin wouldn' t think I would refuse his offer. Suddenly Minho came and sat on the same couch, but on the opposite side.

"So Siwon-oppa, you sure are handsome.." Minho said, which surprised me and made extremely uncomfortable.

"Ummm...thanks. But just call me Siwon." I told him seriously.

"How about Siwonnie?" Minho said as he came a little closer.

"No!!" I said back both darkly and in anger. "Only Kyu can call me like that. Got it?" I blurred out. "And please, stop acting like this." I said after.

"Stop acting like what, Siwon? I am just making conversation with you" Minho said in a very low voice.

"Well, it is getting uncomfortable." I said back......

-----------------------------------------------

Kangin's mini POV

"I knew Minho was the right guy for the job." I thought as I saw how Minho was trying to seduce Siwon.

I texted Leeteuk a message.

"Minho is doing well.

Siwon looks hesitant. The moment he gives in, I would tell you.

Then, I can kick the s**t outta him."

Just little more, and Minho would surely get him to at least kiss him....

-----------------------------------------------

"Siwon?" Minho asked me.

"Yes??" I asked somewhat annoyed.

"Do you think I look handsome?" Minho asked him.

"Here he goes again" I thought as I looked and eyed him.

Sure, Minho was very good-looking, but he would be as beautiful and breathtaking to my eyes as Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, you look...nice" I said as I murmured:"but never as Kyu". "

Thanks Siwon." Minho said.

"Siwon, I really like you" Minho said when he sat next tome.

"What??!!" I screamed...

 ---------------------

Kangin's mini POV

"Yes, Minho got him!!".

As Minho kisses Siwon, I would tell Leeteuk!!...

---------------------

Then, Minho leaned closer to my face as he tried to kiss me....

However, my instincts were way ahead of me and I punched him in the stomach, pushing him away, and and stopping Minho on his tracks.

I stood up, and said: "I don't LIKE you!!"...

"I am deeply in love with Kyuhyun. Nothing and no one compares to him. I belong solely to him and he belongs only to me, as well. So stop this!!You got that?!!" I said.

Just then, I heard a thud sound. I looked where the noise came from and I saw Kyuhyun and Leeteauk staring at me. Kyuhyun's eyes were teary.

"Baby, I love you. Don't doubt my love" I said as I went next to me.

" I know" Kyuhyun said as he engulfed me in a hug.....

TBC.....

 

TADA!!! As I said, the final part is here.....and on time..... whoever is fan of Minho in real life, his character is fictional and not intended to hurt someone. I just needed someone close to Kyu and he was the only I came up with..

I said it was the final part.....but CLIFFHANGER....hehe

So please comment and subscribe as well.....