Love Lost? Pt. II

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

No One's POV

Siwon walked out abruptly when his class ended. He step outside thinking which direction to take to find Kyuhyun and Donghae. He decided to take the left hallway when Eunhyuk shouted his name.

Siwon stopped and looked back at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk walked quickly towards to Siwon and told me: "Donghae sent another text. He said to meet him right now at the cafeteria". Siwon nodded and went in the fastest direction to get to the cafeteria.

"Maybe Kyuhyun is with Donghae" Hyuk said to Siwon as they  walked. "I hope so" Siwon replied to Hyuk, wishing Hyuk was a hundred percent correct. He needed to see Kyuhyun and know nothing bad happen to him. Yet his heart told him otherwise.

As soon as Siwon spotted the entrance to the cafeteria, nervousness took over his body. Every step he took made his heart beat irregularly, he tremble. Hyuk then grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it, telling him: "Don't worry Siwon-ssii."

Hyuk's words helped a little bit, but Siwon as still uncertain. When they finally entered the cafeteria, Siwon and Eunhyuk began to scan the place. Eunhyuk was looking for Donghae, while Siwon was wishing he could spot Kyuhyun and Donghae (but mostly Kyuhyun) anywhere, in the tables, at the food etc.

"Look there's Donghae" Eunhyuk told Siwon, Siwon turned facing the direction Eunhyuk was pointing. Indeed, it was Donghae sitting where all of them usually sit. However to Siwon's dismay, Donghae was alone there was no sign of Kyuhyun.

They walked towards Donghae. When Donghae spotted them, he had a serious expression on his face (which was rare since Donghae normally gave them a heartwarming smile). Siwon tensed up seeing Donghae's expression as they  were finally infront of him.

They were about to greet him when Donghae said: "Siwon and Hyuk-ah, please sit"...

Siwon's POV

Siwon was petrified when Donghae coldly told them to sit "Oh no!! Something bad must have happened to Kyuhyun" was the first that popped to my mind.

"Siwon, I need to ask you something very important" Donghae said. I nodded nervously, expecting the worst thing. 

"Who was that GIRL you were talking to in the morning?" Donghae asked bluntly. I was suprised at his question, but eased up. "So this is why he is acting this way?? Donghae must have seen me and misunderstood the whole situation" I thought.

"She is Yoona, my ex-girlfriend. Therefore, she is no one." I answered back in the most serious way possible.

"Ex-girlfriend, huh?? Well, what I saw did not look that way" Donghae scoffed back.

"She just returned and was being all clingy towards me, telling she wanted to get back. But I told her NO. I even told her I have someone else." I told him everything so he wouldn't mistaken something.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Donghae said and I could see he became dramatically eased up. "Well, I have one last question... But I want the most honest answer possible" He said once again, making me tense up once again.

"Do YOU like.... Kyuhyun??" were the words that came out of his mouth and shocked me to my core.

Was he really doubting my feelings for Kyuhyun? But, then again, he mistook the thing with Yoona. 

If I couldn't say it to someone else, like Donghae his best friend , how could I confess myself to Kyuhyun personally?? I thought so I said to him.

"Yes, I like Kyuhyun. Infact I think..... no. I am wrong.....I KNOW that  I love Kyuhyun" I told him dead in the eyes.

Instantly, Donghae sighed saying: "Thank God!! How hard was for me to act that way" I was all confused when Donghae said that.

Donghae then smile in an apologetic way :"Sorry I was that cold, Siwon-ssi." He then bowed. "I just needed to make sure that you really care for Kyuhyun and were not playing with him".

I couldn't help but chuckled when he said that and admire him. So Donghae acted that way because he wanted to protect Kyuhyun....he is really a true friend.  He really cares for Kyu.

"I will never, ever try to hurt Kyuhyun in any way possible" I reassured Donghae. "Yeah. I know" Donghae replied.

Out of blue Eunhyuk said to Donghae : "I thought this situation was going to end in a fight. i thought you were gonna hit him. But you looked so hot.." giving him a smirk at the end. Donghae blushed, while I nodded a little bit. 

"Why were you so nervous?" Donghae asked me. "Well, I thought something bad happened to Kyuhyun...." I  said.

Donghae then looked down saying: "Actually.......Kyuhyun.....also saw you....". My expression went from happy to sad when he said that. "SHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!! This is why he didn't answer me" was the only thing I could say.

"Do you where Kyuhyun is?? I need to talk to him to fix this mess" I asked almost shouting to Donghae.

"What do you mean where he is?? Isn't he in class" Donghae asked rather worried.

"I went to his first two classes and I didn't find him. I texted him, but he didn't aswer." I told him.

Donghae instantly picked up his phone and called someone (I suppose it was Kyuhyun). He waited and so did I. His eyes widen, "Kyuhyun doesn't answer his calls either. "Do you have any idea where he could be??" I asked again.

"I don't know... his house, another of his classes, the subway....I really have no idea" Donghae said.

"Ok...let's split up. Hyuk, look for him at his next class, It is on the second floor   sec. 202, the hallways, bathrooms. Donghae, let's go to his house. I'll take you" I told them and all of them nodded.

-----------------------

Eunhyuk went to his class, while Donghae and I went to his house. Unfortunately, when we got  to Kyuhyun's house, there was no one. Donghae had a key (Kyu gave it to him, Donghae said), went inside, but there wasn't anybody.  He looked even his room, but it was empty. So we went back to the university.

I was practically freaking out and Donghae said: "Don't worry. He is fine. Let's continue looking."

We got back at the university, seeing if Hyuk had any luck. Yet when we found Eunhyuk, there was no avail. "Maybe Changmin knows something" Donghae mumbled.

I didn't care, I went inside and looked for Changmin. I was running down the hallway when I saw him from afar. "Changmin!!" I shouted and he stopped turning around. I ran to him and ask: "Have you seen Kyuhyun??"

He looked confused and said: "I saw him in the morning, going to class. He was cry.... Did you do something to him??  Was he crying because of you?"  He looked at me seriously and turned his hand into a fist.

I was about to fight back, but it was no time for that. "Kinda, but it was an accident. But it wasn't on purpose.. I LIKE HIM. Anyway, do you where he is or not? We can´t find him!!"

Changmin eased up, but still worried "Yeah, I know that. Come on!! Let's look for him" He said. " He may be at the park or around the university. I will look there." I nodded and we went to the gate.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were still at the gate. "Changmin will help us find him. I will go look for him at the subway, while you continue looking elsewhere". We agreed and I went to the subway.

I got on, hoping I would find him here. I looked more than five times going back and forth on the subway and looking at every stop. I hoped and wished I could see him, but it was futile.

I then sat down, beating myself beat up. "I will myself if something  bad happened to Kyuhyun because of me" I told myself.

Then, I began to remember the day I met him right here. I would never forget that day. It was the day my life changed, I met the love of my life, KYUHYUN. His vivid image lingers in my mind and my eyes began to swell.

Just then....I hear a song from someone's cellphone...I knew exactly which song it was. It was 7 years of love.  

How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
They said saying goodbyes are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed
But I cried....

I closed my eyes, letting the song fill me completely. Then I remember. This was the song Kyuhyun was singing when we technically met each other. Kyuhyun sang that song so beautifully; it soothed my heart and took my worries away.

Then I thought: If I didn´t follow Donghae to the music room, I would have never......... Then it clicked.

 I got up at the next stop and ran back to the university, hoping what I was suspecting was true.  I got inside and increased my speed as I went directly towards the music room.

As I got closer, I heard a song:

 

 Chagawoon nuhui geu han madiga naui maeume dahke dwaesseul ddae
Nae noondongjaen nado moreuneun chokchokhan eeseul bangwool

Uhdisuh uhdduhke jakkooman maethineunji nado moreujyo
Geunyang naega manhi apeun guhtman arayo
Ddeuguhwuhdduhn gaseumi juhmjuhm ssaneulhajyo
Mwuhrago marhalji, uhdduhke bootjabeulji nado moreugejjanha
Uhdduhke nan uhdduhke hajyo

Nanananana nanananana yoorichangedo nae noon wiedo
Eeseul maethyunne noonmool maethyunne jageun naetmooreul mandeune.....

I recognized that voice anywhere.... I got to the door and opened it. My heart was brought back to life when he finally found his owner....

Kyu stopped singing and turned around and I could see tears running on his cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

BLUE = Kyuhyun

RED = Siwon

Siwon!! What are you doing here???? Sniff (Wipes tears off)

I have been looking for you all day.....

Sorry, I turned my cellphone off. I forgot to turn it on... Sniff

Why didn't you go to your classes?? I went to every class and didn't find you....

I....I....I.....I.....Why were you looking for me anyway??

Well, I like to see you everyday....you make my day better (smile at him)

Weren't you busy with someone, I mean doing something?? 

No....I always have time for you....Are you crying??

No, I'm not. Sniff.... It's nothing anyway.

Kyu......Donghae told me what happened, I want to tell yo------

Aishh Donghae!!! I will kill him when I see him...... It doesn't matter anyway...

What doesn't matter??? 

Th----this I am feeling... (tears begin to fall once again)

Kyu...please stop crying...I---(grabs Kyuhyun's hand)

(shoves hand away) No... stop it. Stop doing this.... (Tears increase)

Stop being nice to me... just leave me alone.....

But why Kyuhyun?? (gets closer to him)

I...I...I like you....More than a friend,, but.....But it DOESN´T MATTER!! I know that you don't feel the same way.... (steps away from him) 

I know that you love someone else.... that I mean nothing to you..

Kyu...don't say that...you mean so much to me... what you saw about that girl is nothing....SHE is nothing to me... I LOVE....someone else....

You love....someone else???

Yes....no...yes... I mean.... I  do love someone.....but that someone....... (sigh) is YOU...

Did you sa----

Yes.... Kyuhyun....I like you,no....I love you. Since the first day I met on the subway.....I knew that you meant something to me. I wasn't certain what it was about you... when I see you, my heart flutters... when I hug you, it feels like it is meant to be.....When you are next to me, I feel complete....

Sniffs.....But you  can have anybody....much better tha..an me....

No....you are perfect for me....no one makes me feel this happy as you do... I know that my heart belongs to you....(grabs Kyuhyun's hand)

Are you su---sure?? (Kyuhyun and Siwon stare at each others' eyes)

I know so, Kyuhyun, I love you....You are meant for me.... 

I love you too Siwon-ah.... (hug)

(whisper in his ear) Kyu, there is something I wanted to do since I met you....

What, Siwon?? 

(Cups Kyuhyun's chin) This... to show my love....

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 CLIFFHANGER!!! Hehe!!  Sorry I updated a litte late....but lights went out and came exactly now. I hope you like it. What about brother Donghae?? Sorry to all who wanted Changkyu...but I am a true Wonkyu shipper :)...

So please comment on what you think... how to improve myself and my writing.....Thanks to everyone