Destiny can't help it

Love can happen ... whether you like or not

Kyuhyun´s POV


I woke up when my alarm clock rang at 6:00 am. Hii.... my name is Cho Kyuhyun. I am 20 years old and today is my first day to attend Kyung Hee University. To say the least, I am a very shy person, which reflects on my lack of amount of friends I have. Being that, my hobbies include reading books and playing games (Starcraft is my domain, if I say so myself).... oh and studyng. Some say I'm a genius, but I do okay.  

So I got up and stumble to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. My first class starts a 8:00 am and getting there is not an easy task. After I was ready, I got out to my room to the kitchen. When I enter, I found a plate with Gaeran tost-u and a glass of juice with a note. It said:"

"Kyuhyun-ah, good luck on your first day..

I hope you do great and make lots of friends

Here's something to get your day started,

                                                   Leeteuk."

I sorta blushed when I read it. Leeteuk is my older brother (27 years old) and is now working in a firm. He has taken care of me since my parents died when I was 7 years old. They died in a car accident, and almost did I, but somehow I survived. I still have scars on my chest, a constant reminder of that dreadful event. Sniff.... lets change the subject.

I ate it and when I was done, I grabbed my things and left. Since the university is kinda far, I usually take the subway as I will do today. So I walked to the subway station and waited for the subway.

Suddenly, I saw three men coming my way. They looked very intimidating and gave me a very uneased stare at me. When they were just inches away from me, one of them grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. "You smell good"  he whispered  as he inhaled. That brought a shiver down my spine, but I tried to show no fear. Suddenly, I felt a hand trailing up and down my back. " You look sooo fine" came out of the mouth of one of the other two. Tears were beginning to form at my eyes, thinking what will the do to me...

As a chance of life, the subway appeared. The three men got startled and I took this opportunity to  escape and mix with the crowd to get inside the subway. I  entered the subway and sat down in relief.  "I can´t  believe I got out of it safe and sound" was the only thing coming to my mind...

Then, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and it was a text message.

From: Donghae

To:Kyuhyun

---- Let's meet at the entrance. See you then ;) ---

Aiishh....Donghae. He is Donghae, my best friend since we were kids, a little.....  wait!  Suddenly, I felt like someone was staring at me and began to look around the crowd of people until I saw him..........................................

Siwon's POV

I groaned as the maid came to wake me up..... Aissh...Well, my name is Choi Siwon. I am 24 years old and the heir of the Choi corporation (the biggest enterprise in all South Korea). Many would say I had a great life being rich and all that but its not. Because my parents work all the time and have business trips, I spent most of my childhood alone or with my name. However, I was still well-manered, gentle, and all of that.

Today school starts and I was not that thrilled. I got ready and my limo was outside waiting for me. However, I felt something weird about today, but I couldnt  put my finger. I decided I will start different this year and told the driver to take to the subway station. You think I never knew about the subway, but guess again.... I took the subway whenever I wanted a place to think and abandon that spoiled life. I got out of the car headed down to the subway. I didn't wait at all and got on the subway. I was admiring every little of the people and things I saw until we got the next stop.

The people got on the subway.... well rushed in the subway. Suddenly, my eyes caught someone who sat almost right infront of me. A boy with brown hair and skin as white as porcelain. He was so beautiful and mesmerizing. I have never felt myself act like this way before and my heart accelerated in an instant. "Why am I feeling this way and with someone I have never met before??

The boy then took his phone and browsed it. Then, he lifted his head up and began to scan the place until his eyes caught mine.My heart skipped a beat in this instant.  I felt this moment froze and I never felt warm and happy before. His gaze was breathtaking. His almond eyes just hipnotized and I couldnt break away. Just who was this boy??      

To be continued.....

 

Sorry.... this is my first fic and I know it is boring, but please bear with me.... Please comment and give advice on what to do.....