Chapter (26)

My Only Hope (MOH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up a few hours later. He felt weak, but he wasn't dizzy. He took his time to recall the previous incident that happened and he realized that he must be in his father's hospital.

 

He looked around the room, and yes, he was actually in his father's hospital. He sighed softly and stared at a blank space thinking about his life that's coming to an end soon, and he felt very sad.

 

"You're finally awake." Jongin's voice brought him back to reality and the doctor looked in the direction where he had heard the voice, and he saw Jongin sitting beside him and looking at him with warm eyes.

 

"Jongin, why are you here?" Kyungsoo asked. He was surprised and confused to see Jongin sitting beside him.

 

"Should I be insulted by your question?" The CEO asked and Kyungsoo quickly shook his head and smiled.

 

"No. I just asked because I didn't expect to see you here with me." He sighed and tried to sit up, but Jongin quickly got up and stopped him from sitting down.

 

"Don't sit just yet and lie down a little bit. You just had the last blood transferred into your body. Please rest a little while, doctor Tiffany will be here with some food for you to eat." Jongin said and Kyungsoo became more confused. 

 

"Why was blood transferred to me?" Kyungsoo was curious and also scared. "I'm I dying soon?" Kyungsoo's voice broke at his last statement, but Jongin quickly held his hand and gently caressed it.

 

"You're not dying and you do not have a brain tumor. Sena has been feeding you with a deadly poison that kills within months. It dried your blood which almost caused your death, but luckily we handled the situation and transferred fresh blood to  your body. You're safe now, and you're not dying soon." Jongin explained and Kyungsoo was extremely shocked. He was short of words, he couldn't react to the sad heartbreaking news he just heard.

 

"How did you find out about the poison?" Kyungsoo managed to ask after a few minutes of silence.

 

"Sena brought your breakfast this morning after you passed out, and Byeol brought the food here and we got it tested and it was confirmed. I'm not sure why Sena wants you dead. I know that she's evil because she also wants to kill Byeol and she wants to have Baekhyun for herself." Jongin explained and Kyungsoo frowned.

 

He was hurt when he found out that Sena wanted to kill him, but he was extremely mad when he heard that she was also after Byeol and Baekhyun.

 

"What time is it now?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"It's past 5 pm. You've been unconscious for the past nine hours because your body was very weak." Jongin said, but the door to the room was pushed open and Tiffany walked in with a bottle of juice.

 

"Why don't you want to drink your juice? You donated two pints of blood yet you didn't drink your juice for strength." Tiffany handed the glass of juice to Jongin and the CEO sighed before drinking it.

 

"Did you donate blood to me?" Kyungsoo's voice was low and Jongin nodded.

 

"Yes, I did. We share the same blood group."

 

"Why would you do that? You know that our blood is rare to find, yet you risked it. Why?"

 

"Because I love you, Kyungsoo. You're my friend and I care so much about you just as much as I care about Baekhyun, Byeol and Yeri, and I will do everything in my power to protect you and my friends, because you're my family, my soulmate." Jongin's words were sincere and Kyungsoo saw through his eyes and he felt extremely happy.

 

"Thank you for loving me and for caring for me," Kyungsoo said while looking at Jongin and the CEO smiled and caressed his hair.

 

"I will do anything for you as long as you're happy." Jongin smiled. "Let's give Sena a taste of her own medicine. Let's play as if we know nothing till we figure out what she's after. Can you do that?" Jongin asked, and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

"Byeol is also in danger, so yes I will do it. I will make sure she pays for everything she has done." Kyungsoo said and Jongin smiled.

 

"That's all I wanted to hear." The CEO glanced at his wristwatch and he looked at Kyungsoo. "It's time to go back to Baekhyun's mansion." He moved away from the bed and looked at Tiffany who was happy for Kyungsoo.

 

"Be careful of Sena, she's no good. Make sure she suspects nothing."

 

"Don't worry about that, I got it." Tiffany said and left the room with the empty glass.

 

"Is my father aware of Sena's deeds?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked. He wanted to know the situation before he faced his father again.

 

"He's aware. Baekhyun and I told him everything that happened." Jongin sighed when Kyungsoo looked away with a frown on his face. He knew that the doctor was still angry because his father had forced him into getting married to Sena. 

 

"Your father loves you so much Kyungsoo, and he regrets it." Jongin said, but Kyungsoo said nothing.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

Sena woke up with a severe headache. She groaned in pain as she managed to lift herself off the floor. She was weak and the only thing she could think of was to call her father.

 

It wasn't for thirty minutes, and the man came in a black car. He made his way into the apartment in a hurry.

 

"My precious darling, what happened?" Her father asked while looking at her carefully, but Sena folded her fist in anger before looking at her father.

 

"Tina and her mom double-crossed me. I was hit with a wine bottle and they left with all my money in my account." Sena had tears in her eyes as she narrated what happened to her father, but the man narrowed his eyes on his daughter and he walked closer to her.

 

"I feel like there's more to these tears in your eyes. I know you're not crying because of what those fools did to you. I know you too well, you only cry when you're feeling hurt emotionally by the one you love. Tell me, did Baekhyun hurt you in any way?" Dr. Yang asked and Sena broke down in tears.

 

"Baekhyun will never love me the way he loves Byeol. He will never look at me the way he looks at her. Do you know that he has already made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter