Chapter Twenty Two

Asymptotes & Ellipses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein’s POV

 

I was already lying down on my bed when Yongsun walked out from the closet, already wearing my shirt and sweatpants. I smiled at her right away and patted the space beside me.

She wanted to change out of her dress before sleeping so she borrowed my clothes. She closed the closet door and walked towards the bed. Instead of going to the side with the space for her, she headed to where I was lying. She smiled at me as she climbed on the bed before she straddled me.

“We’re not doing something naughty” I whispered as I held her waist while she leaned down and kissed me.

“I know. I just want to lay on top of you. I missed sleeping close to you.” She buried her face on my neck and inhaled deeply. “I missed your baby scent,” she whispered.

Her long dark hair fell on either side of her face, curtaining us as she started placing soft kisses on my lips. I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her back while she cupped my cheeks. Butterflies danced in my stomach. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest because of pure joy.

I can’t believe this is happening!

A few seconds later, she suddenly pulled back and narrowed her eyes at me. “I thought we’re not doing something naughty”

“We’re not”

“Then why are your hands under my shirt already?”

I pouted at her before I mumbled, “I just wanted to feel your skin…” I brought my hands out and fixed her shirt before I just held her waist. “I can’t believe this is happening right now so I wanted to feel you. I wanted to feel your warmth. I think I’m in a dream. I’m sorry”

She softly laughed at me as she leaned down and kissed me again. “Then just don’t wake up and stay in the dream because I’m in one as well”

I immediately averted her gaze when I felt my face warming up from what she said. She laughed at me again before I felt her lips on my forehead. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pushed her face to my neck.

“I love you, Wheein”

I’ve been hearing this from her a lot and it still never fails to make me blush or make my heart jump out in joy.

“I love you too”

And I always have. The physical distance didn’t matter. My heart belonged to her and I gave her a piece of it. She broke it multiple times. Now she easily fixed it and returned that small piece of my heart I gave her, completely healing my broken heart. Yet I still couldn’t believe how someone like her could love someone like me.

“Yongsun…” I whispered softly in case she was already asleep. She only responded by kissing my neck. “Can we… Uhmm… Can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“Can we sleep without our shirts on?” I asked and she instantly pulled back to look at me. “I promise we won’t do anything other than sleeping. I just want to feel your skin like when Dr. Chae placed Yongjae directly on your tummy that time you gave birth to him and do that thing she called skin to skin” I hurriedly mumbled while she laughed at me before I could even finish what I said. “Please…”

“Should we take off our bras as well?” she asked, my eyes widening when she didn’t protest at all.

“Should we? I don’t know… What do you want to do?”

She silently moved to the side and sat on the bed. She took her shirt off right away before she folded it. She looked at me and motioned for me to do the same when I was still lying on the bed.

I hurriedly sat up and took off my shirt. I glanced at her and saw her unclasping her bra so I did that as well. We placed our shirts and bras on the bedside table before we laid down on the bed again.

“Don’t look at my stretch marks. It’s embarrassing” she whispered as she hugged me from behind, spooning me.

“Where are your stretch marks?”

“Around my belly. I’ve been applying cream on it. It’s fading but it’s still there. Don’t look at them”

“But what if I want to look at you. Like everything about you. Not now but what if I want to. You still won’t allow me?”

She hugged me tightly and buried her face on the crook of my neck. “It’s embarrassing, Wheein. I don’t want you to see that part of my body”

My eyebrows furrowed while I unconsciously pouted when I heard that. I gently pried her hands off my waist. I turned around and moved a leg over her while she laid on her back and watched me closely. I hovered above her and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Then I knelt in between her legs and held her waist as I pushed myself up.

She closed her eyes and tried to cover her stomach but I stopped her hands with my arms. She covered her face instead before she whispered, “Wheein…”

I leaned down and kissed her navel first, feeling her stomach tensing when I laid my lips on her skin. I lowered the sweatpants she’s wearing just a little bit so I could see all of her stretch marks. I held her waist again as I leaned down and took my time placing kisses on her stretch marks.

“Wheein…” she softly whispered before I heard her sighing heavily.

I placed a long kiss on the very center of her tummy where a little Yongjae was once inside there. Then I fixed her sweatpants before I climbed up and hovered above her again. I leaned my forehead on hers while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

“I’ll kiss them everyday if you want me to. Just don’t hide them from me. Don’t hide yourself from me. Please…”

“Do they not disgust you?”

I shook my head right away before I leaned back so I could look at her. She met my gaze but she was slightly frowning at me so I leaned down and quickly kissed her lips, not liking the frown there.

“No. Do they disgust you?” I asked while she nodded at me. “What did Eric say when he saw them?”

Her eyebrows furrowed from confusion. “He didn’t. Why are you asking me about this?”

“He didn’t?” I asked, my eyes widening from disbelief. “But weren’t you engaged again back then? Didn’t you sleep with each other?”

“We never slept with each other. We only slept beside each other. I would always decline and he never forced me. We were always fully clothed when we slept beside each other as well. Why? Are you jealous? Are you mad at me because of this? Is that why you’re asking me this?”

“No… No, no, no. I thought he saw them so I wanted to know what he said about them because I don’t want you to be insecure about them. But then, you never showed him these. Now I’m wondering why you never slept with each other as well”

She cupped my cheeks and softly giggled, bringing my face down to her so she could kiss me. “I told you. I already loved you back then. I just never realized it. I could never bring myself to let Eric hold me in bed because I wished for you to be there with me instead of him”

I slowly laid my body on top of her before I pushed my face on her neck, hiding my blush from her. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling her arms around me as well.

“Stop blushing” she whispered, laughing when I groaned at her. “Lay down beside me again. I want to hold you”

I rolled onto the side as we went back to our position again with her spooning me. I pulled the blanket and laid it on top of us before I placed my arms on top of hers. I sighed in content while I felt her lips right on the back of my head.

“I understand if you don’t want others to see them, Yongsun” I whispered, bringing us back to what we’re talking about a while ago. “But please don’t cover them from me…”

“I’m embarrassed…”

“Then I’ll kiss them everyday so you won’t be embarrassed, at least not with me”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“I don’t know…”

That made her laugh at me. She squeezed me in her arms before she pulled me close to her. Then she propped her chin on top of my head before I heard her breathing deeply.

“I’ll try not to be embarrassed about them for you”

“Thank you. You don’t have to be embarrassed about anything with me.” I patted her hands and whispered, “Sleep now…”

She kissed my cheek before she laid her head down and whispered, “I love you”

“I love you too”

 

I breathed deeply as I woke up to the sudden tightening of the arms around me and the loud kisses placed on my neck and shoulders. I whined, grunted, and wiggled in Yongsun’s arms, trying to escape from her tight grasp while she giggled behind me. She placed her leg over me and squeezed me tightly in her arms again, binding me even more.

“Can’t breathe!” I screamed over her loud giggles as I tried to get away from her tight grip.

She loosened her arms around me, making me sigh in relief. She continued to kiss my shoulders and neck, which made up to the sudden squishing she did a second ago.

“Please don’t kill me”

She laughed as she turned me around so I’d be facing her, her arms still around me. “I’m just happy you’re still beside me when I woke up a second ago. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Also, you’re like a squishy teddy bear. You’re mine and Yongjae’s squishy teddy bear”

“You never answered my question when we were downstairs earlier” I mumbled, slightly pouting at her while she started kissing my cheek and shoulder again.

“What question?” she asked without stopping her kisses.

“Are you always this clingy?”

She shook her head and cupped my cheek before she snuggled her nose to mine. “No. Only to you” she said then she started kissing my cheeks again.

“That’s not my question, by the way,” I said before I giggled and half-heartedly pushed her away from me. “Stop… Answer my question first”

She pressed a long kiss on my lips before she laid her head on the pillow. “What question?”

“Are we… You know… together now?” I mumbled, choosing not to look at her and just stared at her strand of hair that I was playing with.

“We kissed earlier.” She suddenly leaned forward and kissed me. “We kissed just now. We’re lying half on your bed. What do you think, Wheein?”

“I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?”

“I don’t want to assume” I whispered, pouting at her when I saw her smiling at me, teasing me again.

Yongsun tensed up when there was suddenly a knock on my bedroom door. She raised the sheets up and covered our exposed shoulders while I glanced at my door, glaring at whoever was on the other side of it for disturbing me and Yongsun.

“Wheein… Did I wake you up, sweetie?” Mom called out.

“No, but you’re disturbing us… Ow!” I exclaimed and pouted at Yongsun when she suddenly smacked me. “What?”

“Just answer your Mom. Your statement could imply something else, especially that we’re half in bed” she whispered, glaring at me.

“Sorry…”

“Something wrong there?” Mom called out.

“No, no. Nothing’s wrong, Mom. Anything I could help you with?” I answered right away, relieved that Yongsun’s not glaring at me anymore

“Dinner’s ready. You two should come down already”

“Dinner?” I asked as I glanced through the window and saw that the sun just started setting outside. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table and saw that it’s just five in the afternoon. “Isn’t it a little bit early for dinner?”

“Come down. I’ll be expecting you there in five minutes” she said before I saw her shadow below the door move away, not giving me time to protest more.

“Let’s go,” Yongsun said, sitting up already.

“It’s too early for dinner” I whined, still laying down on the bed.

“Let’s just follow what your Mom said. Come on… Stop whining and get up already.” She wore her bra again before she grabbed my shirt that she borrowed on the bedside table and wore it again. “I can’t stay longer too. I still have to get Yongjae and Yongkeey from Eric and go back to my apartment”

I sighed heavily and reluctantly sat up. I wore my bra and shirt again as I said, “I’ll drive you. Don’t worry. Let me just pack my clothes before we go back to Seoul”

“You’re going back to Seoul with me?” she asked while I nodded at her. “What about your work here?”

“We’ll just go back to the previous setup. I also need to start expanding the Seoul branch soon too.” I stood up as I pushed my arms out of my sleeves and fixed my shirt. I walked around the bed to get to Yongsun. “I only stayed in Jeonju because I needed to be away from you.” I held both her hands as I pulled her up and smiled at her. “I don’t need to be away from you, right?”

“No, you don’t. You better not stay away from me”

“You still never answered my question…”

She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me. “Of course, we’re together. I’m your girlfriend and you’re mine too.” She pulled back but I held her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her again. “We should really go… Or else your Mom… might get mad at us” she whispered in between our kisses.

I turned around and held her hands again as I walked us out of the room. I started skipping on the hallway towards the stairs while I heard Yongsun laughing from behind me. I trudged down the stairs, contradicting Yongsun’s light steps. Then I went back to skipping again when we reached the first floor.

We passed by the formal dining area and the living room before we reached the kitchen. Dad and Sica were already sitting at the casual dining area where there’s a round table fit for five people. Mom walked to the table, bringing a bottle of wine with her before she sat beside Dad. Sica is now sitting in between two vacant chairs.

“Someone looked so happy” Dad said, smiling at me and Yongsun when he saw us coming towards the table.

“Just this morning you were rolling like a pig on your bed, whining about not wanting to eat. You made us all worry from your stubbornness” Sica said, glaring at me while I just smiled at them, unfazed by her glares.

“We’re here!” I said excitedly, ignoring their remarks. Then I pouted at my older sister when she’s still sitting in between two vacant chairs. “Move”

“I don’t want to”

“Move” I said again, pouting at her harder.

Yongsun patted my back and said, “It’s okay. We don’t have to sit beside each other”

“But I want to sit beside you” I whined, briefly glancing at her before I pouted at Sica again.

“She’s always this whiny. Breaking up with her is always an option, Yongsun. I suggest for you to do that before it’s too late”

“Ah!” I moved to Sica and raised my hand, ready to smack while she laughed at me and hurriedly moved to the other empty chair. I dropped my hand and glared at her while she continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter