Chapter Twenty Three

Asymptotes & Ellipses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein’s POV

 

“Let’s keep it quiet, Yongjae. Let’s not wake Mommy Whee yet” Yongsun whispered as I felt the bed dipping.

I was already awake when she silently left the bed earlier. Normally, she’d wake me up the moment she’s awake by either squishing me in her arms or showering me with her kisses. I’m trying to fake sleep because I think she might’ve plans and I think I’m right on that.

I’m trying not to smile when I heard her call me Mommy Whee to her son. Since we got together, she has always referred to me as Mommy Whee to Yongjae and not just Whee anymore. I don’t think I deserve the title but I didn’t protest as well. I also wanted Yongjae to call me his Mommy. I didn’t impose it. Yongsun willingly gave it to me so I’m embracing it with open arms.

I silently grunted when there was unexpectedly a light weight on my stomach. I could hear Yongjae mumbling and calling my name close to me now.

“Sh… Don’t wake Mommy Whee yet. We’ll wake her together, okay?” Yongsun whispered to Yongjae. “Wait, no!” she whisper-shouted in urgency before I felt a small fist going inside my hanging open mouth, instantly making me cough.

I covered my mouth as I coughed hard before I opened my eyes to look at them. Yongjae was sitting on me while Yongsun was sitting beside me, holding onto Yongjae.

“No… Yongjae” Yongsun softly whispered to her son as she wiped Yongjae’s hand.

“No?” Yongjae asked her Mommy, innocently blinking his eyes at Yongsun.

“No…”

Yongjae looked at me next and said, “No?”

I smiled and shook my head at Yongjae as I placed my hands on his waist, holding him now. “I’m okay, little guy. Don’t worry.” I brushed back his hair while he bent forward and laid on top of me. I sighed in content and wrapped my arms around him before I kissed him. “Good morning, Yongjae”

“Goo… ning…”

I smiled and kissed him again as I hugged him tightly. I smiled at Yongsun next and cupped her cheek. “Good morning. What were you two trying to do?”

She shook her head while a small smile was present on her face. She bent down and kissed me before she whispered, “I was planning to wake you up with Yongjae. We were supposed to wake you up with kisses. I told him that in his room earlier and he looked like he understood his Mommy. I didn’t expect he’d stuff his hand into your mouth. My plan failed”

I brought her face down to kiss her again before she laid down beside me. She placed her head on my shoulder to face Yongjae who’s been busy playing with my hair. I held them both and closed my eyes again.

“It didn’t turn out that bad…” I whispered before I kissed them. “I was surprised but I like this one too”

Yongjae was busy playing with my hair. Yongsun was talking to him. Every time Yongjae giggles, she’d giggle as well. I just laid down with my eyes closed and a smile on my face. All the Yong I love in my life are right in my arms now. I’m very content already.

All three of us flinched when a loud barking and excited steps came barging inside the room.

Yongjae instantly sat up to look at whoever was responsible for it. He started jumping up and down on my stomach, his weight making me grunt in pain. He raised his hands up and smiled so wide at Yongkeey. “Ki! Ki!” he excitedly said. “Waf! Waf!” he barked with Yongkeey, who was running around the room early in the morning.

I removed my arm around Yongsun to hold Yongjae. His Mommy and I laughed at him as we watched him interact with Yongkeey. He’s so cute. It’s impossible not to smile and laugh at him.

Yongkeey suddenly jumped to the bed, rocking it from her weight. She went to Yongsun and started her, giving Yongsun her morning kisses. Then she walked on top of Yongsun to get to me and Yongjae, kissing us as well.

“Yongkeey!” Yongsun said, trying to get Yongkeey’s weight off of her while I wiped Yongkeey’s kisses off of mine and Yongjae’s face. ”Down, Yongkeey”

With the lack of further instructions and the bed filled with loud giggles, mostly coming from the little guy sitting on my stomach, Yongkeey failed to understand Yongsun’s command. Instead of going out of bed, she laid down on top of Yongsun.

Yongjae laid down on top of me again and faced Yongkeey. Yongkeey moved her head closer to Yongjae so he could pet her. Yongjae started mumbling and making adorable baby noises to Yongkeey right away. He’d smack her, pinch her ears and then affectionately pet her, and Yongkeey just let him do whatever he wanted. Yongsun could only sigh heavily and held Yongkeey while I smiled at all three of them.

I mentally smacked myself for forgetting about Yongsun’s other baby. Now that Yongkeey is here, all the Yong that I love in my life are already here. I closed my eyes again and sighed in content.

“We should really get going. We might be late for Yongjae’s checkup” Yongsun whispered beside me.

“My aunt could wait for us later. Let’s sleep some more” I mumbled, slipping back to sleep once again.

Yongsun suddenly held my chin, waking me up as she turned my face to her. She rubbed her nose on mine before she kissed my smiling lips. “I’d like to stay here too but I don’t like the sound of making your aunt wait. We’ve bothered her a lot of times already”

“Can we go out after Yongjae’s checkup? Let’s bring Yongkeey with us too”

“Of course.” She pinched my cheek before she kissed my dimple. “Let’s go” she whispered to me before she looked at Yongkeey on top of her. “Yongkeey… Up. Up. We’re going out”

Yongkeey moved right away when Yongsun sat up. They moved out of the bed while I attacked the little guy in my arms with my kisses, making him giggle so loud before he started pushing my face away from him when it’s tickling him so much already.

“Yum… Ilk. Yum” Yongjae mumbled.

“Yum? Ilk yum yum?” I whispered to Yongjae. I sat up first and pulled the blanket off of me. Then I climbed out of the bed, still half . “Yum yum, Yongjae?”

“Yum yum” he repeated.

Yongsun grabbed my pajama top on the bedside table. She helped me wear it while I was still carrying Yongjae in my arms. She didn’t bother buttoning my shirt anymore and just went straight to the bathroom.

We’ve been sleeping half beside each other as well. I like the skin to skin contact. I like feeling her warmth while we sleep in bed. It would sometimes lead to more than just skin to skin and would result in us sleeping fully in bed. That’s why Yongsun decided to transfer Yongjae’s crib and changing table to the other bedroom so we wouldn’t wake him up. Despite the transfer of room, we’d still wake him up because of how thin the walls are. But mostly because someone just couldn’t control how loud she is.

“I’ll shower first while you feed them, okay?”

“I got them.” I looked for Yongkeey and saw her sitting behind me, looking at me and Yongjae. “Yongkeey, let’s go” I said to her as I started walking out of the bedroom, hearing the pitter patter of her paws right behind me.

“Ki go” Yongjae said, following me. He proudly smiled at me after he said that while I smiled back at him. Then he wrapped his tiny arms around my shoulders and pressed his cheek on mine like what he would always do with Yongsun every time he hugs his Mommy. “Whee… Ilk” he mumbled softly.

“You hungry already? Is Yongjae hungry already?”

I continued to talk to him to entertain him while I was preparing his milk. Yongsun’s milk has already dried up. From milk, we’ve switched to whole cow’s milk for Yongjae. Even before I left them, he was already introduced to soft foods. He still wants his milk from time to time so we’re feeding him both the milk and his soft foods.

I closed the milk bottle before I picked it up and shook it. “Yum yum… Yongjae, yum yum” I whispered to him as I walked towards the high chair. “Kiss” I whispered, puckering my lips at him while he leaned forwards and kissed me right away. I kissed his cheeks next and smiled at him. “Very good, little guy. Let me just strap you here and you’re good to go, okay?”

I placed the bottle on the table first before I sat him on his chair. He reached for his bottle on his own while I was busy with the straps of his chair. Then he raised his bottle and started drinking right away.

“I love you…” I whispered to him as I kissed his head while buttoning my shirt.

He pulled his bottle away from his mouth and whispered, “Wa… byu…” Then we went back to drinking his milk right away.

I smiled and kissed him again before I proceeded to feed the other baby. “Yongkeey…” I called out to her as I walked towards his food and water bowls. I scooped his food into her bowl while she excitedly ran around me and started pushing me using her front paws. “Stay still” I whispered as I chuckled at her. “You can eat now, Yongkeey” I said while she barked in response and ate right away. While she was busy with her food, I went to refill the water in her bowl before I walked towards Yongjae to watch over him.

Yongsun walked out of the bedroom while Yongjae was still drinking milk and Yongkeey was still eating. She walked towards me and wrapped me in her arms as she reached me. “Are you done feeding them?” she whispered as she snuggled her nose to my neck, smelling me like I was the one who was fresh from the shower.

“Yes” I whispered as I smiled at how clingy she always is inside the house.

“Hmm…” She started kissing my neck and made her way up to my cheek. “It’s time to feed you next then.” She squeezed me once before she released me and said, “Go shower while I cook us breakfast”

I sneaked a kiss on her cheek when she was already facing the kitchen sink before I jogged towards the bedroom. “Thank you. I love you!”

“Wabyu!” Yongjae shrieked as I reached the bedroom door.

“Yongjae stole my I love you from you! Say it again” Yongsun complained but was still laughing nonetheless while Yongjae giggled as well.

“I love you” I followed obediently.

“I love you too,” she hurriedly said. “Yes!” she exclaimed while winking at me. “Now go shower or else we’ll be late for later”

I laughed as I shook my head at her before I went inside the bedroom to take a shower.

 

Yongkeey was sitting in the passenger seat while Yongsun and Yongjae were in the backseat of my car as we were heading to my aunt for Yongjae’s checkup. Dogs are not allowed inside the clinic but I managed to convince my aunt to at least let Yongkeey in by the entrance. She’s a good and well-behaved dog. I’m sure she won’t walk away without us.

I parked the car before I turned it off and unlocked the doors. I unfastened my seatbelt and slang the baby bag on my shoulders before I climbed out of the car and jogged towards the passenger seat. I attached Yongkeey’s leash again while the backseat door opened before Yongsun with Yongjae in her arms moved out of the car.

“Let’s go, Yongkeey” I whispered to her, motioning for her to come out of the car before I closed the door.

I walked behind Yongsun on our way to the clinic with Yongkeey right beside me. Yongsun brought Yongjae down when he wanted to walk while I walked Yongkeey to the side when we got inside. I turned to Yongkeey and saw her tongue was hanging out, her breathing always sounding loud as she looked at me closely.

“Stay” I commanded while she looked at me intently. “Sit down, Yongkeey” I said while she followed right away, her eyes never leaving mine. “Stay here, okay?” I whispered to her as I tied the leash on the door handle. Then I crouched down and caressed my hands on her fur while I smiled at her. “Don’t go without us. We’ll be quick, okay? We won’t leave you so don’t leave us too”

“Tay!”

I smiled when the little guy suddenly stood close to us with his hand up, commanding Yongkeey to stay. Then he immediately walked away, making me laugh at him. “We’ll be back” I whispered to Yongkeey before I kissed her head.

I stood up and stepped aside, switching roles with Yongsun so she could talk to her dog. I watched over Yongjae and walked behind him closely while we waited for Yongsun. I grabbed some wet tissue from the bag and hurriedly wiped my hands and arms clean of Yongkeey’s fur before holding Yongjae’s hand.

“Yongjae… Little guy” I called out to him as I pointed at Yongsun who’s already standing in front of my aunt’s office door. “Mommy. Look at Mommy. Let’s go to Mommy”

“Mom… my…” he mumbled and started walking towards Yongsun.

Then he started running, which surprised me so suddenly and made me really nervous. It’s hard to be mad at him though, especially with how he excitedly shrieked and giggled when he reached Yongsun.

“Don’t scare me like that, little guy” I whispered under my breath while holding a hand to my chest, feeling my fast beating heart.

Yongsun smiled at me as she lifted Yongjae in her arms. Then she knocked on my aunt’s door before she opened it and marched inside.

“Pokey!” Yongjae excitedly screamed while I laughed loudly as I closed the door behind me.

“I can’t believe he still calls her that” I said while still laughing but immediately stopped when I saw Yongsun glaring at me. “Sorry…” I whispered softly, hearing my aunt laughing at me now.

“I’m so sorry, Dr. Jung. I’m teaching him…”

“Pokey!” Yongjae said again as he wiggled his legs, silently asking to be brought down.

“I’m sorry.” Yongsun sighed heavily as she brought Yongjae down on the floor.

I walked towards the chairs and placed the baby bag down. Then I walked towards Yongjae next and told Yongsun that she could just sit down while I watched over Yongjae.

He walked around the table to get closer to my aunt but stopped right away when he was already behind the table. He clasped his tiny hands in front of him and giggled when my aunt playfully narrowed her eyes at him.

“What are you doing here, mister? Who said to you that you’re allowed here?” she asked Yongjae while Yongjae just giggled louder.

“Pokey…” he mumbled while I laughed again, keeping it a little bit low so Yongsun wouldn’t scold me.

My aunt looked at me this time and glared at me. She wasn’t joking anymore but she still didn't look scary so I just smiled so wide, letting my dimple be my ticket for an easy pass.

“Well… someone’s back. Who knew I’d see your face here again?”

“I’m sure you missed me” I whispered, smiling so wide at her again.

“I know someone who missed you more than me that time, baby girl.” She opened her arms while I pouted at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter