Snippet #13: Pink Flavor

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy is known to be a mother bird, where she is usually seen to be feeding her Red Velvet members before herself. In one comeback VLive, she fed her members fresh mangoes. There was another instance in one Revel Up Project, Wendy peeled and cut pears for her members.

 

Being known to be healthiest member in Red Velvet, she loved how Jennie appreciated loved fruits as much as her.

 

She recalled in the BlackPink TwiiterBlueRoom Interview Jennie was asked, “If you can eat any food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?” Jennie thought about it and responded,” I think I’m going to pick fruits.”

 

Jisoo asked, “What kind of fruit? You have to choose.”

 

“I will pick apples.” Jennie announced.

 

“You’ve have seen me eat apples, haven’t you?” Jennie asked Jisoo.

 

“Yeah, you got a stomachache after you ate an apple when your stomach was empty,” Jisoo shared with their members and fans watching. “Oh yeah. I should another pick fruit. A peach?”

 

Jisoo mentioned that she would pick peaches similar to Jennie.

 

..

 

Wendy found it adorable when she watched Jennie eat strawberries with condensed milk in front of her dogs, Kuma and Kai, when recording BlackPinkTV.

 

Jennie was absolutely cute when eating strawberries and Kai looked so upset to his owner enjoy his favorite fruit.

..

 

They would usually eat a variety of fruits after eating dinner, Wendy would peel or cut up the fruits for her and Jennie to share. Jennie appreciated the small act of love that Wendy would for her. Wendy would also send boxes of fruits for Jennie to share with her members.

 

..

 

The two were supposed to make fruit tarts together at the BlackPink dorm and Wendy took it up on herself to surprise Jennie with the fruity desserts. She asked Jennie’s members to be let in early to start baking for their main rapper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter