Snippet #24: The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Wendy finished eating dinner, they were walking down the Seoul streets and wanted to stroll down the Han River. Jennie requested to stop by a cafe to get a warm hot chocolate, where Wendy gladly joined her. While they entered a small cafe, the two walking up to the register and Jennie ordered her warm beverage. On the other hand, Wendy ordered an ice cream.

 

The BlackPink rapper saw how excited her girlfriend was when she received her favorite flavor, black sesame, with a waffle cone. Jennie offered to pay and exited the cafe, where the two found themselves a secluded bench to sit down.

 

Wendy and Jennie sat down, took off their masks and started to enjoy their after dinner dessert. Jennie had to admit that Wendy looked cute her ice cream and was still holding to her hand. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and asked Wendy, “Are you sure you’re not cold eating the ice cream, baby?”

 

The Red Velvet main vocalist smiled,”Eating ice cream in the cold makes it even better, plus you are already making me warm by being by my side.” Jennie scoffed playfully, her girlfriend was so greasy and it still made her hear flutter.

 

“Ah Son Seungwan, you grease ball.” Jennie commented, Wendy sure made the ice cream look tasty on a cold Fall night. “May Jendeukie have a , Seungwannie?” She asked in her aegyo voice.

 

“Sure, Jendeukie.” Wendy held out her waffle cone for Jennie to taste.

 

“Is it good?” Wendy asked with a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter