Like Water

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Wendy took small steps to repair their relationship, where Wendy would set small boundaries like not sleeping over at BlackPink’s dorm or only kissing on Jennie on the cheek. Jennie had to respect Wendy’s boundaries if she wanted their relationship to improve.

 

The BlackPink rapper knew that Wendy was preparing for her solo debut and was excited for her girlfriend. She knew that Wendy would spend hours on a song to make it perfect and take diligent notes on the lyric sheets. Jennie and Wendy planned out a late date night at the BlackPink dorm. She even prepared late night snacks, knowing Wendy would be hungry after being in the recording studio for hours.

 

“Jennie unnie! Wendy unnie is here!” Jennie heard Lisa call her name from the front door. “Coming!” She made sure to wear on Wendy’s hoodies and had Kuma in her arms.

 

“Good evening, darling.” Wendy smiled and had a bag of food with her. Jennie beamed at the older girl and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

“How was recording, love?” Jennie held onto Wendy’s hand. “I thought it went well, I just need to take care of my voice.” Wendy chuckled, kissing the back of Jennie’s hand.

 

Wendy always made Jennie swoon with butterflies in her stomach.

 

“I’ll make sure you drink warm water with lemon and honey, honey.” Jennie’s response was super cheesy. “Wendy unnie, you are beginning to rub off of Jendeuk.” Jisoo laughed from the couch.

 

“Let’s eat!” Jennie led Wendy to the dining table, where there was ramen and fish cakes. “I got ice cream for everyone!” Wendy smiled, taking a seat next to Jennie. Rosé looked surprised and sat next to Jisoo, “You are the best unnie! Thank you!” Everyone started to dig in and were enjoying their late night meal.

 

“Unnie, do you want to watch my favorite performance by Red Velvet?” Lisa had the television remote and said into the microphone. “Play Butterflies by Red Velvet.” All the members jaws dropped at the sight of Wendy, their eyes never leaving the screen.

 

In Red Velvet.

 

Her abs in full display.

 

Her voice was immaculate.

 

“Unnie, you are so y.” Rosé commented in a sultry voice. “Rosie!” Jennie snarled and continued to watch.

 

One, two petal flies, when our lips meet secretly

I get dyed along with the petals L-L-Love

One bite, two bite, when I’m sweetly filled

My heart is filled as well L-L-Love

 

“Daebak…” Jisoo whispered, yet all members and Wendy can hear her. Lisa’s mouth remained open and Jennie swore that drool was spilling over. The video ended and Lisa paused the video.

 

“Wow.”

 

“I would just like to announce that Seungwannie is mine and stop thirsting for her.” Jennie moved to sit in Wendy’s lap. Her members groaned and pouted at Jennie. “We have seriously binge-watched fan made videos of Wendy unnie dancing, rapping, and taking care of her members. It’s not our fault that we are her fans.” Jisoo shrugged and looked over to Wendy. The older girl was hiding behind Jennie and sniffed her floral perfume.

 

“Ahh I appreciate all of you, I just wanted to ask if it is okay if I spend the night? It’s pretty late.” Wendy asked the BlackPink members if she can sleep over. “That’s okay with me unnie, you are always welcomed.” Rosé smiled and started to clean up. All the members agreed and Jennie was surprised, It was the first time Wendy would sleep over ever since the dating news.

 

..

 

Jennie and Wendy washed up, changed into pajamas, and now were laying in Jennie’s bed with Kuma. “Wannie?” Wendy let out a hum and had her eyes closed. “I was wondering if we can cuddle?” Jennie asked the older girl carefully.

 

“Come here.” Wendy opened her arms, where Jennie gently placed herself in Wendy’s embrace. Jennie can hear Wendy’s heartbeat and her slow breathing. “Are you excited for your solo?” Jennie whispered.

 

“I am, yet I’m scared. To promote by myself without my members. I just wanted to let Reveluv how much I appreciate them and to thank them for waiting for me.” Wendy said quietly. “I’m sure they will love your album, love. You put so much of your love in those songs. The concepts look so wonderful and you are so y in that black suit near the beach.” Jennie said in Wend’y neck.

 

“Plus your light auburn hair looks good, even though I miss your eyebrows.” Jennie giggled. Wendy chuckled and let out a sigh. “I love you, Jennie Kim.”

 

“I love you too, Son Seungwan.” Jennie kissed Wendy on the neck and snuggled deeper into her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter