Snippet #5: Hello Baby

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

Jennie received a text message from Wendy to meet her at her parents’ apartment. Sure she met Wendy’s parents before and she truly enjoyed interacting with them, they still made her feel nervous. The BlackPink member made sure to have presentable clothes and had to pick pastries from them at her and Wendy’s favorite bakery. She even dropped by at Gongcha to get some bubble tea for Wendy.

 

..

 

The BlackPink rapper rang the Son’s doorbell with bags in her hand, she heard the door unlock and when it opened Jennie was astonished at the sight in front of her.

 

It was her girlfriend.

 

With a baby.

 

Jennie was left speechless.

 

“Seungwannie, who is this?” Jennie laughed nervously. Wendy kissed the baby girl’s chubby cheek and the baby gurgled in happiness. The Red Velvet main vocalist laughed along with the baby and grabbed her little hand, waving at Jennie. The baby was at least six months old, Jennie thought the baby and Wendy had a strong resemblance.

 

Wendy opened the door for Jennie and helped her with her bags of food. “Ohh thank you for the Gongcha, baby.” Wendy smiled and punctured the top with a boba straw. The older girl took a sip and baby looked at her in awe.

 

“This is JiAn, my older cousin’s daughter and I’m on babysitting duty for the day. My parents are out of town visiting my aunt and uncle.” While Wendy was explaining the current situation, JiAn was giving Wendy sloppy kisses on her cheek. “I see, Wannie. I see that the Son genes are strong.” Jennie stated and approached the baby carefully. "JiAnnie, this is the love of my life, Jennie." Wendy introduced the baby to Jennie, kissing JiAn on the cheek and pecked Jennie on the lips. 

 

“That’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter