Snippet #17: Love Rain

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy read out a listener's love story on Youngstreet, where he shared an umbrella with a woman. "I have this dream. When we share an umbrella with someone else, we stick close to each other to prevent our shoulders from getting wet. So I have a dream of walking with my boyfriend or girlfriend, while sharing an umbrella. I want to do it," She disclosed to the her listeners and smiled bravely.

She hoped for her special someone to hear her dream. 

..

Wendy and Jennie decided to have a late lunch in a small cafe. It occured to them that they were stuck at the cafe because rain started to fall, coming down unexpectedly. As they were waiting outside, Jennie was looking out and staring at the rain hitting the pavement. She stuck out her hand to feel the rain land on the palm of her hand. Wendy closed her eyes and looked up ," I love the rain, even though it makes me happy and sad, love and rain... There's something similiar about them. " The older woman glanced at Jennie, her eyes filled with love. 

"Wait here for a bit." Wendy told Jennie as she went back inside the cafe. She waited and was wondering where Wendy had gone. After a few minutes, Wendy came back with an umbrella. She opened it and she noted it was broken. "Darling, I'll hold it. We can head back to your dorm now."

When they started to walk, Wendy tried her best to keep Jennie dry and half of her body was getting wet by the rain. She could care less, Wendy wanted Jennie to stay dry. Still walking to their destination, Wendy was getting soaked. Jennie finally noticed Wendy, she said," Wannie, come closer. You are getting soaked!" Wendy tried, but she didn't want to get Jennie wet. Their shoulders touched, Jennie felt a spark of electricity running through her veins. She wondered if Wendy felt it too. Jennie stole a glance at her girlfriend and she noticed that Wendy was looking away, smiling at the distance.

They finally reached Jennie's dorm and Wendy whispered," Love rain is falling," with a wide smile on her face.

 

..

 

Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa were currently waiting for the rain to end by waiting in their manager's van. Where is Jennie? She should be here by now... Jisoo looked at the time on her phone.Lisa spotted a couple under a broken umbrella and the shorter woman was shielding the taller woman from the rain."Wow that's so romantic," Lisa squealed at the couple. They saw how the couple rushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter