Why Can't You Love Me?

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie heard it again.

 

One of her members were playing Wendy’s Band Version of “Why Can’t You Love Me?” through the loud speakers. She got up from her bed and woke up Kuma. Jennie made her way to the shared living room where she found Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa dancing to Wendy’s song.

 

The moment you awkwardly greeted me

You secretly follow me

You laughed yeah yeah

There is no romantic song

The night sky will become the melody

 

I bloom like flower petals

All of my trembling breath

In this wind, fly fly fly

Only your warmth remains

 

Very warm and natural

Green in your touch

Yeah yeah yeah

Oh, why can’t you just love me?

 

All the members started to sing as if they were vibing with Wendy in the room. Jennie had to admit the Red Velvet main vocalist looked super small in the music video, yet her voice and presence filled the whole room. “Why is she so cute?” Jennie whined to herself.

 

“Her abs are also very distracting.” Jennie said to herself.

 

“Oh, why can’t you just love me?!” Jisoo and Lisa followed along. “I can love you, Seungwan unnie!” Rosé laughed and continued to dance along with her members. “She also had to wear that top with her abs peeking through,” Lisa commented and fanned herself.

 

“It’s great to see Wendy unnie perform again, this has to be my favorite performance of hers. She is having so much fun! Her abs is also a plus,” Jisoo mentioned and continued to dance with the BlackPink maknaes.

 

Jennie cleared and the members stopped dancing. “Good afternoon, Jennie unnie!” Lisa and Rosé greeted Jennie nervously. “Good morning, Jendeukie! Did you sleep well?” Jisoo laughed nervously and bite her lip. Wendy’s song was still playing in the background.

 

“It’s nice to wake up from my members listening to my girlfriend’s music..” Jennie huffed in a cute way. “And to also comment on her physical appearance.” Jennie crossed her arms.

 

“We can’t help it unnie, Wendy’s album is great. She is showing so many colors of her voice and her visuals are also breathtaking.” Rosé commented. “I also hope we get her limited edition album, filled with flowers?! That album is is so beautiful!” Lisa said in excitement.

 

Jennie was about to speak up when there as a knock on the door.

 

“I’ll get it!” Jisoo announced and made their way to their front door. Lisa and Rosé were still dancing along to the song until Jisoo returned with a few bags and bouquet of blue and white hydrangeas. “Delivery for Kim Jendeuk and BlackPink!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter